"this fake azz wannabe blood"- Inglewood queen st blood finest boskoe on Brooklyn rapper 6ix9ine

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: "this fake azz wannabe blood"- Inglewood queen st blood finest boskoe on Brooklyn rapper 6ix9ine

Post by Quiet-Q » October 16th, 2017, 3:38 pm

"Inglewood to illtown"

Jersey n*ggahs continuing to get their recognition to blooding & crippin from L.a

Khmer100
prince

Re: "this fake azz wannabe blood"- Inglewood queen st blood finest boskoe on Brooklyn rapper 6ix9ine

Post by Khmer100 » October 16th, 2017, 3:40 pm

These "new rappers" like kyyng, young thug, this 69 nlgga, stitches, boonk etc takin this sh*t too far. 1 or 2 were understandable but damn these new cats is weirdos
The Azian is bacc cuhz

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 16th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Boskoe right...he saying the same sh*t I said lol...talking tough wit a whole rainbow on make him and the n*ggas co signing him look a joke.

On another note tho if he go out there he might find himself in a situation depending on who he bump into. Boskoe got a name online people will do anything for attention just to be seen.

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » October 16th, 2017, 11:15 pm

We can't take n e of this sh*t serious that's going on now from West to East all funny style sh*t Poppin just to get a name r attention fake world we livin In government won....same goes for chi too being super dumbed out all on camera with they crimes to down south sh*t is certified retarded.... people don't believe n good n the devil look at social media souls being sold by the minute

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » October 17th, 2017, 5:49 am

I side with boskoe, on this one. Tekashi, needs his head kicked in by some real latinos. :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » October 17th, 2017, 7:41 am

If a n*gga that willing to come outside his house lookin like that(not even gays that bold/flamboyant) who know what he'd do for some respect :lmao: u dont wanna f*ck around and take a L from one of these diva rappers thats a L you'll never recover from.

Chances are the n*gga boskoe be on this site, i suggest u let it be. I couldnt pay that much attention to a dude who got every color in his hair. Sometimes u gotta let sh*t go lol. If people stopped payin attention to these cats they'll dissappear. But commenting on how wild they look at every turn more gon pop up because its an attention thing. Plus some of these f*ggot a$$ n*ggas be downlow and gayer than the dudes who look like butterfly boys.

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » October 17th, 2017, 4:51 pm

this kid a child molester right damn how he get blooded in I dont care about him pancaking but anybody that f*cks with children should be deemed Food right ?
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 17th, 2017, 5:07 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 4:51 pm
this kid a child molester right damn how he get blooded in I dont care about him pancaking but anybody that f*cks with children should be deemed Food right ?
What does that point to? In my opinion that points to principles..or lack their of principles....n*ggahs always talk with pride when saying "bloods run ny" ...yet you look at clear-cut examples of this...n*ggahs as a whole don't stand for nothing in the big picture of it...n*ggahs allowing flipfloppin on a regular basis..allowing rats/accused child molesters / n*ggahs attacking neutrals / n*ggahs big Homeys getting killed by cops etc ..like I don't know how many times I've said this...that sht is a trend /boys club in ny at the end of the day nothing more (& funny thing is every hood ive lived in ny is blood & I've seen maybe 95% of dudes really don't take that sht to heart/or that serious)..so at the end of the day seeing this dude rock with child molesting accusations under his belt really doesn't surprise me

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » October 17th, 2017, 9:09 pm

young thug ain't new he been around before yg tho and before boskoe got knocked out :lmao: kyng i mean .. he's weird but he's born in new orleans and done stayed or "claimed" some of every cities around here :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » October 17th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Like Q said the gang sh*t in NY for the most part a social club. Most NY n*ggas are pine riders n go to what ever wave hot in they hood. Majority of n*ggas in the hood done repliedmore than 1 gang, flipped or dropped they flat/set then get locked up n come back home blood. Whoever getting the most money n bitches at the moment n*ggas wanna follow that wave

.X.
corporal

Post by .X. » October 18th, 2017, 3:46 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 3:36 pm

He "talking" to much. Either which way the gang members are disgraceful, but at least they keep their manhood and the women actually like d*ck. All that's wrong is the ignorance and how they quick to cross their own community, but letting crackers and their d*ck riders walk... Not me. All those demon faggots from Kodak Black to Kyng and whoever else are dead. They don't deserve to live.

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » October 18th, 2017, 5:26 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 5:07 pm
Count Olaf wrote:
October 17th, 2017, 4:51 pm
What does that point to? In my opinion that points to principles..or lack their of principles....n*ggahs always talk with pride when saying "bloods run ny" ...yet you look at clear-cut examples of this...n*ggahs as a whole don't stand for nothing in the big picture of it...n*ggahs allowing flipfloppin on a regular basis..allowing rats/accused child molesters / n*ggahs attacking neutrals / n*ggahs big Homeys getting killed by cops etc ..like I don't know how many times I've said this...that sht is a trend /boys club in ny at the end of the day nothing more (& funny thing is every hood ive lived in ny is blood & I've seen maybe 95% of dudes really don't take that sht to heart/or that serious)..so at the end of the day seeing this dude rock with child molesting accusations under his belt really doesn't surprise me
True they got the heart to knock out ruga but not this 69 guy just cause he popular :smh:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL