Smack URL and Dot Mob battle rapper T-Rex gets exposed for eating out little girl

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Smack URL and Dot Mob battle rapper T-Rex gets exposed for eating out little girl

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 10:51 pm

Niggas saying she 12 b smh

That's her in the background throwing up crip
Big L for Harlem right now

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 11:19 pm

:lmao: I BELIEVE IT. THAT NIGGA DOES LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE

ALL THAT MONEY AND PUB THE NIGGA IS GETTIN AND THE BEST THING HE CAN DO IS PULL A LIL HOOD KID :wow:

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » September 21st, 2017, 11:50 pm

:wtf2: this nigga a pedophile
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » September 22nd, 2017, 12:34 am

Hopefully that's not a young girl :smh:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 12:36 am

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 12:34 am
Hopefully that's not a young girl :smh:
The girl in the second video I posted is the girl he ate out.u can see she's wild young

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Pork and money

Unread post by 1️⃣ » September 22nd, 2017, 1:27 am

(Fixed)

:killself:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 9:31 am

This is the little girl t rex was eating out smh.notice she wearing a red flag but in that other video she was crippin

Rex never really had bad or decent bitches.even his baby mom's is trash.all that battle money n he couldn't eat out a 7 at least

That's y he ain't say nothing when niggas thought he was eating out young b from lhhny at first.he wanted to look semi good.but nope niggas found the real bitch.dot mob niggas stay taking L's

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 10:55 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 9:31 am

This is the little girl t rex was eating out smh.notice she wearing a red flag but in that other video she was crippin

Rex never really had bad or decent bitches.even his baby mom's is trash.all that battle money n he couldn't eat out a 7 at least

That's y he ain't say nothing when n*ggas thought he was eating out young b from lhhny at first.he wanted to look semi good.but nope n*ggas found the real b*tch.dot mob n*ggas stay taking L's
HE MAKING U HARLEM NIGGAS LOOK BAD.. YALL THE NIGGAS WITH THE MOST SWAG FROM WHAT I HEAR IN NY.. LOL THOUGHT THE NIGGA IS A NURSE TOO. WHAT IT AINT NO HOES AT THE HOSPITAL HE WORKS AT :fleece:

IS THERE A DROUGHT OF BITCHES IN HARLEM.. FUCK YEAH OHNO U GOTS TO MOVE.. BRING YO ASS TO CALI I WAS IN THE CLUB LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS HELLA FINE ASS MEXICAN WOMEN..I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT NOBODY SAYS THEM MEXICAN WOMEN IS THE FUCKIN TRUTH.. THE COLD THING IS IF U BLACK AND U CAN DANCE, AND U WITH ANOTHER MEXICAN CHICK THEY BE LOOKIN AT U IN AWEE LIKE THEY WANT A PIECE OF YOU TOO.... NOTTTTTT THEM CURSES!! :respek:

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » September 22nd, 2017, 11:31 am

Shorty don't look like a young girl she look like a feen. Rex out there wit no regard for his local celebrity status lol

Aye chilli....I see u loving them Mexican chicks...wassup wit the cali black women ...lol not ur cup of tea??...not LIGHT enough?? :tea:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 11:55 am

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 11:31 am
Shorty don't look like a young girl she look like a feen. Rex out there wit no regard for his local celebrity status lol

Aye chilli....I see u loving them Mexican chicks...wassup wit the cali black women ...lol not ur cup of tea??...not LIGHT enough?? :tea:
YOU OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOUTHERN CALI IS LIKE MEXICO.. MEXICANS ARE EVERYWHERE OUT HERE.. SAN BERNARDINO BLACK CHICKS ARE HOOD AS FUCK. WHEN U GO TO CLUBS OUT HERE U WILL SEE A GANG OF MEXICAN CHICKS, A FEW WHITW GIRLS AND EVEN LESS BLACK CHICKS.. I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT ILL FUCK ANY RACE OF WOMEN.. IT DONT GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH COLOR ITS THE ATTITUDE.. LOL JUST MAKE A THREAD ASKING ME AND ILL GO IN ON IT AND GET ALOT OF NIGGAS IN THEY FEELINGS BUT ITS THE TRUTH. ALOT OF BLACK CHICKS I WAS RAISED AROUND BE HOOD..THEY MINDSET BE FUCKED UP.. ALL THAT LOVE AND HIP HOP LIFESTYLE TYPE OF BULLSHIT IM COOL WITH.. I LIKE MY WOMEN TO BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN, YOU KNOW FEMININE LIKE..THE ONES I KNOW ARE GANG MEMMBERS OR TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GANGMEMBERS OR ABOUT THAT LIFE.. IF ANY NIGGA WANT TO DEBATE ME ON THIS SHIT DONT MAKE ME POST PICS AND VIDEOS.. I BEEN SAYING IT THE BLACK WOMEN IN THE 70'80'S HAD GOOD VALUES, WAKE UP COOK AND CLEAN, BUT NOW U CANT TELL THEM SHIT.. AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT SHIT

BkBarclays
og

Unread post by BkBarclays » September 22nd, 2017, 12:14 pm

Just messing wit u lol

I just remember u mentioning Mexican chicks n asians lol ...I don't remember u mentioning black females that's why I asked jokingly.

I hear u ..women nowadays think love and hip hop is how u suppose to act in real life...ny bitches for the most part ain't shit either lol...u gotta search to find a decent one.

I actually know some pro black type people who got white wives ...as much as they supposedly love black women they won't wife them.

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » September 22nd, 2017, 1:52 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 12:14 pm
Just messing wit u lol

I just remember u mentioning Mexican chicks n asians lol ...I don't remember u mentioning black females that's why I asked jokingly.

I hear u ..women nowadays think love and hip hop is how u suppose to act in real life...ny bitches for the most part ain't sh*t either lol...u gotta search to find a decent one.

I actually know some pro black type people who got white wives ...as much as they supposedly love black women they won't wife them.
Alot of them cats hate black women and some of them view them as the reason we still fucked up :lmao: im just sayin if u gon talk all that black shit keep it solod and live how u preach. U cant tell me nothin bout bein black if u dont even fuck with the women that give birth to black babies. Shit dont make sense.

But yea alot of dirtbag niggas in the hood that got nomproblem fuckin with young thotties specially if they look a lil older. Shit is disgusting :smh: but it is what it is. Luckily some blocks will still put in work on niggas who do this type of shit. If this shit fr somebody need to wash homeboy. Its slow for all that.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » September 22nd, 2017, 3:23 pm

she looks of age tho so i don't see the problem here other then her not being that attractive :lol:

and i'm like Chilli too i don't discriminate when it comes to bitches if she got hips and phat ass skin color doesn't matter :tiphat:

love black women tho idgaf how hood she is...

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » September 22nd, 2017, 3:44 pm

I dont discriminate niether. But if i hold certain beliefs u already know im living them shits too. But i guess not everyone move like that. Which is why i never been one to join movements. And bitches be looking of age but dont be. Thats how alot of niggas end up sexual predators lol.

Fuck they whole record up over some bitch they aint no was like 12 or 13. Shit happens lol.

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » September 22nd, 2017, 4:58 pm

IDK what y'all talking about but she don't look of age to me...
She 15 or 16 to me...

SwaGGMoney
superior
Affiliation: Shadyville

Unread post by SwaGGMoney » September 22nd, 2017, 5:20 pm

This nigga stay fucking ugly bitches :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 5:46 pm

Chili u sound soft b.if black chicks act up or too hood knock some damn sense into them

Am I the only one on here that know how to tolerate their nonsense n put them in check? Seems like alot of black dudes shy away from black women cuz they can't handle their attitude

Put ya foot down n make them bitches submit to u.chili u seen how I made them chicks submit to me n take pics posing how they were posing.they listen to me.n if any chick acts up I put them in check verbally without hitting them so they know not to come at me like they would a soft nigga

A few of my mans are soft niggas n I used to shake my head n be mad at the way they were being treated by these hoes.a couple of my mans was crying cuz their girl cursed them out.I'm like y'all soft niggas.these black women want a nigga that will put them in check they don't want no bitch ass nigga that will cater to them.they respect disrespect

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 5:48 pm

Albert Haynesworth ass niggas.shit I wish a bitch would come at me sideways like that.bitch will b changing her tune calling me zaddy

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 7:08 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 12:14 pm
Just messing wit u lol

I hear u ..women nowadays think love and hip hop is how u suppose to act in real life...ny bitches for the most part ain't sh*t either lol...u gotta search to find a decent one.

:ohlawd: :wow: U AINT SHIT U BAIT ME WITH THAT COMMENT AND WAS JUST FUCKING AROUND, SO NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM THESE NIGGAS..THE THING WITH ME IS I LOVE FUCKIN WOMEN.. DONT CARE WHAT COLOR THEY IS..IM NOT FAKE AND GONNA BE LIKE I WONT FUCK HER CUZ SHE MEXICAN OR CUZ SHE WHITE OR ASIAN.. U KNOW HOW THEM KKK OR SKINHEADS BE. THEY TALK ALL THAT SHIT KNOWIN DAMN WELL THEY WILL FUCK SISTAS ON THE LOW CUZ THEY BEEN DOING THAT SHIT DURING THEM SLAVERY DAYS

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm

This chili :umhm:
Attachments
20170922_192433.png
20170922_192433.png (1014.13 KiB) Viewed 749 times

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 7:30 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 5:46 pm
Chili u sound soft b.if black chicks act up or too hood knock some damn sense into them

Am I the only one on here that know how to tolerate their nonsense n put them in check? Seems like alot of black dudes shy away from black women cuz they can't handle their attitude

Put ya foot down n make them bitches submit to u.chili u seen how I made them chicks submit to me n take pics posing how they were posing.they listen to me.n if any chick acts up I put them in check verbally without hitting them so they know not to come at me like they would a soft n*gga

A few of my mans are soft n*ggas n I used to shake my head n be mad at the way they were being treated by these ho*s.a couple of my mans was crying cuz their girl cursed them out.I'm like y'all soft n*ggas.these black women want a n*gga that will put them in check they don't want no b*tch a$$ n*gga that will cater to them.they respect disrespect
OHNO I AGREE WITH UR SAYING BUT I AINT GOT TIME FOR ALL THAT FUCKERY..MAYBE U DO BUT I DONT.. IM JUST TRYING TO SMASH SOMETHING OR ATLEAST PUT THE TIP IN.. DATING IS DIFFERENT.. YES ALOT OF WOMEN LIKE A MAN TO STAND HIS GROUND AND CHECK THEM IF THEY GET OUT OF LINE.. :lol: OHNO WE GOT THE WOMEN OUT HERE THAT U MIGHT HAVE TO BE A LIL PHYSICAL WITH. MUSH HER FACE OR SOMETHING..I DONT BELIEVE IN HITTING WOMEN BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SOME GUYS DO IT TOO CUZ ALOT OF THESE WOMEN I SEE NEED TO BE SMACKED AROUND AND KNOW THEIR PLACE.. THEM WOMEN FROM AFRICA KNOW THEY PLACE AND THEM AFRICAN DUDES WOULD GET IN THEY ASS TOO BUT OUR BLACK WOMEN IN THE STATES ARE ON SOME OTHER SHIT

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 7:38 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm
This chili :umhm:
THIS YOU WHEN U JOIN LOVE AND HIPHOP

:respek:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 7:59 pm

It's not about having the time, it's just letting these bitches know what time it is upfront in the beginning.all I be wanting to do is fuck hoes n that's it n I accomplish it.the trick to my trade is that I have alot of bitches n I'm always taking pictures with bitches n posting them on ig fb snap.so if one bitch act up I just post a pic or video hanging out with a bitch to get them upset.n I let bitches know that I have options n they can be replaced easily so shape the fuck up or ship out.hell bitches b mad when I goto atl n I take pics with bitches out there.I tell my old joints like "ma fuck outta here,I don't want u no more u old news.u got kids now n shit I ain't got time for that shit.u know I got bitches n that ain't gon change.I'm not gon drop my bitches for u."

I love showing off like that to my bitches.they b mad but some start doing extra shit to get back with me, some leave it alone n go deal with worthless niggas, then they get mad n pop up one night at my house for revenge dick".n other bitches just wait their turn.plus where I live at n what I do b having alot of chicks wanting to start families with me.this before I got my vasectomy.a few bitches still mad about that.I tell bitches I ain't tryna b like them.I'm getting money, no kids n can come n go as I please.

Just verbally abuse these ratchet bitches n your life will b much easier trust me.I be having hood rat chicks doing some of the same things I bet the nice easy Mexican girls do for u with no hassles or problems.let all these hoes know that ur that nigga n they need to get on your level n they need to do what u say if they want a chance with u

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » September 22nd, 2017, 8:01 pm

LA gangs b moving on another level u OTz won't understand nathin

jrock u and your chi bear gonna get shot in LA.

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » September 22nd, 2017, 8:18 pm

my bad, wrong thread. lol

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 8:33 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:59 pm
It's not about having the time, it's just letting these bitches know what time it is upfront in the beginning.all I be wanting to do is f*ck ho*s n that's it n I accomplish it.the trick to my trade is that I have alot of bitches n I'm always taking pictures with bitches n posting them on ig fb snap.so if one b*tch act up I just post a pic or video hanging out with a b*tch to get them upset.n I let bitches know that I have options n they can be replaced easily so shape the f*ck up or ship out.hell bitches b mad when I goto atl n I take pics with bitches out there.I tell my old joints like "ma f*ck outta here,I don't want u no more u old news.u got kids now n sh*t I ain't got time for that sh*t.u know I got bitches n that ain't gon change.I'm not gon drop my bitches for u."

I love showing off like that to my bitches.they b mad but some start doing extra sh*t to get back with me, some leave it alone n go deal with worthless n*ggas, then they get mad n pop up one night at my house for revenge d*ck".n other bitches just wait their turn.plus where I live at n what I do b having alot of chicks wanting to start families with me.this before I got my vasectomy.a few bitches still mad about that.I tell bitches I ain't tryna b like them.I'm getting money, no kids n can come n go as I please.

Just verbally abuse these ratchet bitches n your life will b much easier trust me.I be having hood rat chicks doing some of the same things I bet the nice easy Mexican girls do for u with no hassles or problems.let all these ho*s know that ur that n*gga n they need to get on your level n they need to do what u say if they want a chance with u

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LMAOOOO NIGGA IS COLD WITH THE GAME. OK I ADMIT U COLD WITH IT. EVEN WITHOUT SHOWING ME THEM PICS OF THEM GIRLS JUST BY THE SHIT UR SAYING I KNOW U DEAL WITH ALOT OF CHICKS AND WHAT UR SAYING I FACTS.. BUT STILL THEM HOODRAT CHICKS IS EASY TO PULL. DONT EVEN HAVE TO SPIT, THEY JUST BE THRISTY.. BUT THIS DEPENDS ON HOW U LOOK. I GO GO PLACES WHERE THERE IS A GANG OF BLACK HOOD CHICKS AND I CAN SAY THE MOST OUTLANDISH SHIT TO THEM AND STILL HIT, BASED ON LOOKS AND SWAG ALONE

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 8:33 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
It's not about having the time, it's just letting these bitches know what time it is upfront in the beginning.all I be wanting to do is f*ck ho*s n that's it n I accomplish it.the trick to my trade is that I have alot of bitches n I'm always taking pictures with bitches n posting them on ig fb snap.so if one b*tch act up I just post a pic or video hanging out with a b*tch to get them upset.n I let bitches know that I have options n they can be replaced easily so shape the f*ck up or ship out.hell bitches b mad when I goto atl n I take pics with bitches out there.I tell my old joints like "ma f*ck outta here,I don't want u no more u old news.u got kids now n sh*t I ain't got time for that sh*t.u know I got bitches n that ain't gon change.I'm not gon drop my bitches for u."

I love showing off like that to my bitches.they b mad but some start doing extra sh*t to get back with me, some leave it alone n go deal with worthless n*ggas, then they get mad n pop up one night at my house for revenge d*ck".n other bitches just wait their turn.plus where I live at n what I do b having alot of chicks wanting to start families with me.this before I got my vasectomy.a few bitches still mad about that.I tell bitches I ain't tryna b like them.I'm getting money, no kids n can come n go as I please.

Just verbally abuse these ratchet bitches n your life will b much easier trust me.I be having hood rat chicks doing some of the same things I bet the nice easy Mexican girls do for u with no hassles or problems.let all these ho*s know that ur that n*gga n they need to get on your level n they need to do what u say if they want a chance with u

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LMAOOOO n*gga IS COLD WITH THE GAME. OK I ADMIT U COLD WITH IT. EVEN WITHOUT SHOWING ME THEM PICS OF THEM GIRLS JUST BY THE sh*t UR SAYING I KNOW U DEAL WITH ALOT OF CHICKS AND WHAT UR SAYING I FACTS.. BUT STILL THEM HOODRAT CHICKS IS EASY TO PULL. DONT EVEN HAVE TO SPIT, THEY JUST BE THRISTY.. BUT THIS DEPENDS ON HOW U LOOK. I GO GO PLACES WHERE THERE IS A GANG OF BLACK HOOD CHICKS AND I CAN SAY THE MOST OUTLANDISH sh*t TO THEM AND STILL HIT, BASED ON LOOKS AND SWAG ALONE

Yea man hoodrats are easy, that's the goal.get easy bitches from pussy and treat them like shit

I believe that all bitches are the same.they are hoes n ain't shit.I don't care how much of a good girl, or "independent" woman, etc etc they are, they will do greaseball shit.niggas b allowing they chick to speak to them a certain way just so they can keep the peace.niggas b yes men to these bitches n these same bitches b getting smutted out by no good dog ass niggas like me

Let a chick try to tell me what to do or try to treat me like a herb nigga.I will NOT yes ma'am them cuz I want them to keep quiet.I will NOT let a bitch stress me out because I allow her to talk n treat me like shit.n I will NOT run to another race BECAUSE they don't yell at me like a black woman would.that bitch is gonna get a rude awakening from me n will learn to shut the fuck up, let me be a man,n do exactly what I say or wish that she had

I've seen too many of my homeboys n cuzins crying to me literally cuz their girl told them they fucked other niggas, they girl was crazy n treat them like shit,n they girl takes his paycheck on payday n leave them with $60 allowance

Ralph tresvant sensitivity ass niggas.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 10:31 pm

When I was a teenager this older nigga told me that the goal is to get the most out of a bitch while doing the least for her..I've lived by that quote ever since

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 11:48 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 8:33 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LMAOOOO n*gga IS COLD WITH THE GAME. OK I ADMIT U COLD WITH IT. EVEN WITHOUT SHOWING ME THEM PICS OF THEM GIRLS JUST BY THE sh*t UR SAYING I KNOW U DEAL WITH ALOT OF CHICKS AND WHAT UR SAYING I FACTS.. BUT STILL THEM HOODRAT CHICKS IS EASY TO PULL. DONT EVEN HAVE TO SPIT, THEY JUST BE THRISTY.. BUT THIS DEPENDS ON HOW U LOOK. I GO GO PLACES WHERE THERE IS A GANG OF BLACK HOOD CHICKS AND I CAN SAY THE MOST OUTLANDISH sh*t TO THEM AND STILL HIT, BASED ON LOOKS AND SWAG ALONE

Yea man hoodrats are easy, that's the goal.get easy bitches from p*ssy and treat them like sh*t

I believe that all bitches are the same.they are ho*s n ain't sh*t.I don't care how much of a good girl, or "independent" woman, etc etc they are, they will do greaseball sh*t.n*ggas b allowing they chick to speak to them a certain way just so they can keep the peace.n*ggas b yes men to these bitches n these same bitches b getting smutted out by no good dog a$$ n*ggas like me

Let a chick try to tell me what to do or try to treat me like a herb n*gga.I will NOT yes ma'am them cuz I want them to keep quiet.I will NOT let a b*tch stress me out because I allow her to talk n treat me like sh*t.n I will NOT run to another race BECAUSE they don't yell at me like a black woman would.that b*tch is gonna get a rude awakening from me n will learn to shut the f*ck up, let me be a man,n do exactly what I say or wish that she had

I've seen too many of my homeboys n cuzins crying to me literally cuz their girl told them they f*cked other n*ggas, they girl was crazy n treat them like sh*t,n they girl takes his paycheck on payday n leave them with $60 allowance

Ralph tresvant sensitivity a$$ n*ggas.

MUTHAFUCKEN FACTS!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: THAT WHY I FUCK WITH YOU, BUT AT THE SAME TIME U STILL AINT SHIT!! IM NOT AS HARD ON A CHICK AS U ARE, SHE GOT TO BE BAD AS FUCK OR WIFTY MATERIAL IN ORDER FOR ME TO KISS ASS..THATS MY THING I HAVE ALOT OF PRIDE SO I DONT LIKE KISSING ASS PERIOD.. I HAD TOO MUCH PUSSY TO BE PUTTING THAT SHIT ON A PEDASTOOL. I KNOW THIS THICK MEXICAN CHICK, U KNOW THE SAME ONE I MADE A THREAD BOUT KHMER ON HERE AND SHOWED THE TEXT WHERE SHE SHITTED ON ASIAN DUDES.. HER BODY IS THE TRUTH, SHE BE HAVING DOCTORS GIVING HER THOUSANDS AT A TIME..SHE DONT RESPECT THEY ASSES AT ALL AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THEM DOCTORS BE THE BIGGEST FUCKING SIMPS. BUT SHE BE DOING DUDES BAD AND SAYING THE SAME SHIT THAT UR SAYIN, SAYIN HOW PUSSY ALOT OF THESE GUYS BE ACTING OVER HER.. NIGGAS BE DRIVING FOR AN HOUR AND HALF AWAY JUST TO HIT AND WHEN HE SHOWS UP SHE DONT EVEN ANSWER THE DOOR. I WAS TALKIN ALL KINDS OF SHIT LIKE HELLLLLLLL FUCKIN NO, SHIT DONT BE THAT SERIOUS FOR ME TO EVEN WANT TO DRIVE A HOUR AWAY JUST TO HIT. I REALLY HAVE TO TALK MYSELF INTO THAT SHIT. SHE LOVES MY CONFIDENCE BUT SHE ALWAYS SAY IM COCKY AS FUCK.. HAVE TO ADMIT SHE GOOD IN BED, WHO WOULD I KNOW THAT :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 11:51 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 10:31 pm
When I was a teenager this older n*gga told me that the goal is to get the most out of a b*tch while doing the least for her..I've lived by that quote ever since

HOODRATS INCLUDED? :lol: :facepalm: I FUCKED SO MANY CHICKS, THE HOODRAT BETTER BE BAD OR I WONT EVEN FUCK..IM SAYIN THAT SHIT NOW BUT AS I TYPE AND ONE WAS IN BED WITH ME IM FUCKIN!! :ohlawd: :wow:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 23rd, 2017, 12:20 am

The Chosen One wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 11:51 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 10:31 pm
When I was a teenager this older n*gga told me that the goal is to get the most out of a b*tch while doing the least for her..I've lived by that quote ever since

HOODRATS INCLUDED? :lol: :facepalm: I f*cked SO MANY CHICKS, THE HOODRAT BETTER BE BAD OR I WONT EVEN f*ck..IM SAYIN THAT sh*t NOW BUT AS I TYPE AND ONE WAS IN BED WITH ME IM F*ck*n!! :ohlawd: :wow:

Women period.don't matter what type.whoever ur trying to deal with u just gotta apply that same objective to them n get as much as u can from them without spending a lot of money n without losing yourself in the process