Smack URL and Dot Mob battle rapper T-Rex gets exposed for eating out little girl

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Smack URL and Dot Mob battle rapper T-Rex gets exposed for eating out little girl

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 9:51 pm

n*ggas saying she 12 b smh

That's her in the background throwing up crip
Big L for Harlem right now

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Smack URL and Dot Mob battle rapper T-Rex gets exposed for eating out little girl

Post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 10:19 pm

:lmao: I BELIEVE IT. THAT n*gga DOES LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE

ALL THAT MONEY AND PUB THE n*gga IS GETTIN AND THE BEST THING HE CAN DO IS PULL A LIL HOOD KID :wow:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Smack URL and Dot Mob battle rapper T-Rex gets exposed for eating out little girl

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 21st, 2017, 10:50 pm

:wtf2: this n*gga a pedophile
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » September 21st, 2017, 11:34 pm

Hopefully that's not a young girl :smh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 11:36 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 11:34 pm
Hopefully that's not a young girl :smh:
The girl in the second video I posted is the girl he ate out.u can see she's wild young

1️⃣
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » September 22nd, 2017, 12:27 am

(Fixed)

:killself:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 8:31 am

This is the little girl t rex was eating out smh.notice she wearing a red flag but in that other video she was crippin

Rex never really had bad or decent bitches.even his baby mom's is trash.all that battle money n he couldn't eat out a 7 at least

That's y he ain't say nothing when n*ggas thought he was eating out young b from lhhny at first.he wanted to look semi good.but nope n*ggas found the real b*tch.dot mob n*ggas stay taking L's

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 9:55 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 8:31 am

This is the little girl t rex was eating out smh.notice she wearing a red flag but in that other video she was crippin

Rex never really had bad or decent bitches.even his baby mom's is trash.all that battle money n he couldn't eat out a 7 at least

That's y he ain't say nothing when n*ggas thought he was eating out young b from lhhny at first.he wanted to look semi good.but nope n*ggas found the real b*tch.dot mob n*ggas stay taking L's
HE MAKING U HARLEM n*ggas LOOK BAD.. YALL THE n*ggas WITH THE MOST SWAG FROM WHAT I HEAR IN NY.. LOL THOUGHT THE n*gga IS A NURSE TOO. WHAT IT AINT NO ho*s AT THE HOSPITAL HE WORKS AT :fleece:

IS THERE A DROUGHT OF BITCHES IN HARLEM.. f*ck YEAH OHNO U GOTS TO MOVE.. BRING YO a$$ TO CALI I WAS IN THE CLUB LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS HELLA FINE a$$ MEXICAN WOMEN..I DONT GIVE A f*ck WHAT NOBODY SAYS THEM MEXICAN WOMEN IS THE F*ck*n TRUTH.. THE COLD THING IS IF U BLACK AND U CAN DANCE, AND U WITH ANOTHER MEXICAN CHICK THEY BE LOOKIN AT U IN AWEE LIKE THEY WANT A PIECE OF YOU TOO.... NOTTTTTT THEM CURSES!! :respek:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » September 22nd, 2017, 10:31 am

Shorty don't look like a young girl she look like a feen. Rex out there wit no regard for his local celebrity status lol

Aye chilli....I see u loving them Mexican chicks...wassup wit the cali black women ...lol not ur cup of tea??...not LIGHT enough?? :tea:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 10:55 am

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 10:31 am
Shorty don't look like a young girl she look like a feen. Rex out there wit no regard for his local celebrity status lol

Aye chilli....I see u loving them Mexican chicks...wassup wit the cali black women ...lol not ur cup of tea??...not LIGHT enough?? :tea:
YOU OUT OF TOWN n*ggas HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOUTHERN CALI IS LIKE MEXICO.. MEXICANS ARE EVERYWHERE OUT HERE.. SAN BERNARDINO BLACK CHICKS ARE HOOD AS f*ck. WHEN U GO TO CLUBS OUT HERE U WILL SEE A GANG OF MEXICAN CHICKS, A FEW WHITW GIRLS AND EVEN LESS BLACK CHICKS.. I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT ILL f*ck ANY RACE OF WOMEN.. IT DONT GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH COLOR ITS THE ATTITUDE.. LOL JUST MAKE A THREAD ASKING ME AND ILL GO IN ON IT AND GET ALOT OF n*ggas IN THEY FEELINGS BUT ITS THE TRUTH. ALOT OF BLACK CHICKS I WAS RAISED AROUND BE HOOD..THEY MINDSET BE f*cked UP.. ALL THAT LOVE AND HIP HOP LIFESTYLE TYPE OF BULLSHIT IM COOL WITH.. I LIKE MY WOMEN TO BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN, YOU KNOW FEMININE LIKE..THE ONES I KNOW ARE GANG MEMMBERS OR TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GANGMEMBERS OR ABOUT THAT LIFE.. IF ANY n*gga WANT TO DEBATE ME ON THIS sh*t DONT MAKE ME POST PICS AND VIDEOS.. I BEEN SAYING IT THE BLACK WOMEN IN THE 70'80'S HAD GOOD VALUES, WAKE UP COOK AND CLEAN, BUT NOW U CANT TELL THEM sh*t.. AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT sh*t

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » September 22nd, 2017, 11:14 am

Just messing wit u lol

I just remember u mentioning Mexican chicks n asians lol ...I don't remember u mentioning black females that's why I asked jokingly.

I hear u ..women nowadays think love and hip hop is how u suppose to act in real life...ny bitches for the most part ain't sh*t either lol...u gotta search to find a decent one.

I actually know some pro black type people who got white wives ...as much as they supposedly love black women they won't wife them.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » September 22nd, 2017, 12:52 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 11:14 am
Just messing wit u lol

I just remember u mentioning Mexican chicks n asians lol ...I don't remember u mentioning black females that's why I asked jokingly.

I hear u ..women nowadays think love and hip hop is how u suppose to act in real life...ny bitches for the most part ain't sh*t either lol...u gotta search to find a decent one.

I actually know some pro black type people who got white wives ...as much as they supposedly love black women they won't wife them.
Alot of them cats hate black women and some of them view them as the reason we still f*cked up :lmao: im just sayin if u gon talk all that black sh*t keep it solod and live how u preach. U cant tell me nothin bout bein black if u dont even f*ck with the women that give birth to black babies. sh*t dont make sense.

But yea alot of dirtbag n*ggas in the hood that got nomproblem F*ck*n with young thotties specially if they look a lil older. sh*t is disgusting :smh: but it is what it is. Luckily some blocks will still put in work on n*ggas who do this type of sh*t. If this sh*t fr somebody need to wash homeboy. Its slow for all that.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » September 22nd, 2017, 2:23 pm

she looks of age tho so i don't see the problem here other then her not being that attractive :lol:

and i'm like Chilli too i don't discriminate when it comes to bitches if she got hips and phat a$$ skin color doesn't matter :tiphat:

love black women tho idgaf how hood she is...

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » September 22nd, 2017, 2:44 pm

I dont discriminate niether. But if i hold certain beliefs u already know im living them shits too. But i guess not everyone move like that. Which is why i never been one to join movements. And bitches be looking of age but dont be. Thats how alot of n*ggas end up sexual predators lol.

f*ck they whole record up over some b*tch they aint no was like 12 or 13. sh*t happens lol.

YayArea
colonel

Post by YayArea » September 22nd, 2017, 3:58 pm

IDK what y'all talking about but she don't look of age to me...
She 15 or 16 to me...

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » September 22nd, 2017, 4:20 pm

This n*gga stay fucking ugly bitches :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 4:46 pm

Chili u sound soft b.if black chicks act up or too hood knock some damn sense into them

Am I the only one on here that know how to tolerate their nonsense n put them in check? Seems like alot of black dudes shy away from black women cuz they can't handle their attitude

Put ya foot down n make them bitches submit to u.chili u seen how I made them chicks submit to me n take pics posing how they were posing.they listen to me.n if any chick acts up I put them in check verbally without hitting them so they know not to come at me like they would a soft n*gga

A few of my mans are soft n*ggas n I used to shake my head n be mad at the way they were being treated by these ho*s.a couple of my mans was crying cuz their girl cursed them out.I'm like y'all soft n*ggas.these black women want a n*gga that will put them in check they don't want no b*tch a$$ n*gga that will cater to them.they respect disrespect

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 4:48 pm

Albert Haynesworth a$$ n*ggas.sh*t I wish a b*tch would come at me sideways like that.b*tch will b changing her tune calling me zaddy

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 6:08 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 11:14 am
Just messing wit u lol

:ohlawd: :wow: U AINT sh*t U BAIT ME WITH THAT COMMENT AND WAS JUST FUCKING AROUND, SO NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO HEAR IT FROM THESE n*ggas..THE THING WITH ME IS I LOVE F*ck*n WOMEN.. DONT CARE WHAT COLOR THEY IS..IM NOT FAKE AND GONNA BE LIKE I WONT f*ck HER CUZ SHE MEXICAN OR CUZ SHE WHITE OR ASIAN.. U KNOW HOW THEM KKK OR SKINHEADS BE. THEY TALK ALL THAT sh*t KNOWIN DAMN WELL THEY WILL f*ck SISTAS ON THE LOW CUZ THEY BEEN DOING THAT sh*t DURING THEM SLAVERY DAYS

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 22nd, 2017, 6:26 pm

This chili :umhm:
Attachments
20170922_192433.png
20170922_192433.png (1014.13 KiB) Viewed 205 times