D.L. Hughley: Black People are Jealous of Gay People, Their Rights Came Faster

The Chosen One
ooog

D.L. Hughley: Black People are Jealous of Gay People, Their Rights Came Faster

Post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 5:21 pm

OHNO THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

D.L. Hughley opened up to VladTV about his thoughts on generational wealth, his favorite comedians, and how comedy has helped humans evolve.

When it comes to his favorite comics, D.L. named off Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Redd Foxx, and Robin Harris, and he shared why d*ck Gregory and Mark Twain illustrated the human condition in the best way. He also mentioned coming up with Jamie Foxx and being mad that someone could be as talented as the "Ray" actor.

After sharing his thoughts on how Ellen was integral in the way people saw the gay community, D.L. explains how comedy has led to the evolution of humans. You can hear more about what he had to say in the above clip.

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: D.L. Hughley: Black People are Jealous of Gay People, Their Rights Came Faster

Post by BluntedUp » September 21st, 2017, 5:40 pm

Homeboy need to speak for himself i dknt even think about gay people lol.

Deezus
prince

Re: D.L. Hughley: Black People are Jealous of Gay People, Their Rights Came Faster

Post by Deezus » September 21st, 2017, 8:19 pm

DL one of them f*ck boys that keep race baiting cause that's the only thing keeping his RICH BLACK a$$ relevant.

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » September 21st, 2017, 10:55 pm

Deezus wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 8:19 pm
DL one of them f*ck boys that keep race baiting cause that's the only thing keeping his RICH BLACK a$$ relevant.
Exactly. I ain't watch the video but damn gays ain't never been classified as property like black people. Can't take his unfunny a$$ serious
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » September 21st, 2017, 11:48 pm

Homeboy need to speak for himself i dknt even think about gay people lol.
:2cents:

For real :shrug: