Muslims More Likely Than Americans Overall To See Discrimination Against Black People

Post Reply
The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Muslims More Likely Than Americans Overall To See Discrimination Against Black People

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 20th, 2017, 8:50 pm

FUCK OUT OF HERE :foh: .. MUSLIM IS A RELIGION WHILE BEING BLACK WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF.. AND BACK TO THE TOPIC WE ARE STILL WAY MORE DISCRIMINATED THAN MUSLIMS




Image
Students at New York University participate in a rally for immigrants who study, live, and work at New York University to make their campus a #SanctuaryCampus as part of the movement to establish public spaces of resistance and protection for our country's most vulnerable people - including undocumented immigrants, Muslims, Black people, Queer people, and all people of color. (Pacific Press via Getty Images)
More
Muslims are more likely than Americans overall to acknowledge the discrimination that black Americans face in the country, a Pew Research Center study suggests.

Most American Muslims (67 percent) said the country needs to continue making changes to give blacks equal rights, Pew reports. Overall, 57 percent of Americans in general said the same.

In addition, Muslims were more likely to say that there is a lot of discrimination in the U.S. today against black people (71 percent). Fifty-nine percent of the general public agreed.

These attitudes toward discrimination and racial justice could be linked to the demographic makeup of the American Muslim community. Pew’s research, pulled from a broader study on American Muslim life conducted earlier this year, found that a significant portion of the community identifies as black alone (20 percent). In contrast, only about 12 percent of the general U.S. population identifies as black alone.

Many black Muslim families have been in the country for decades ― more than half of Muslims whose families have been in America for at least three generations are black (51 percent).
Image


A group of women pray at the end of a public mixed-gender Muslim prayer service that was held in New York City, March 18, 2005. (Reuters Photographer / Reuters)
More
The researchers also looked at how the results would change if the responses of individuals who identify solely as black are excluded. Even with this lens, Muslims were more likely than the general public to say more changes were needed for black people to have equal rights with whites (66 percent vs. 53 percent) and to say there is a lot of discrimination against blacks (66 percent vs 56 percent).

Margari Hill is the co-founder and co-director of the Muslim Anti-Racism Collaborative, an organization that focuses on addressing institutional and intra-Muslim racism. Hill told HuffPost that the results of the study seem “promising.”

“We’ve seen a shift over the past few years, such as increased support for the Movement for Black Lives, and more nuanced analysis of social issues on social media and beyond,” she told HuffPost in an email.

As part of a study that MuslimARC published in 2015, more than 80 percent of respondents self-reported that they experienced racial, ethnic, or religious discrimination from society at-large. For Hill, that signals that they are more likely to believe reports of racial inequity among black Americans.

American mosques also tend to be more racially integrated than churches or other worship communities, which means non-black Muslims have more opportunities to interact with African American Muslims, Hill said.

In addition, she said many Muslims born in the United States have drawn from the legacy of Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, and Jamil El Amin who are celebrated for their courage in critiquing white supremacy.

However, Muslims’ views on how the future will be for black Americans searching for equal rights tend to be more pessimistic than the general public. Pew asked the Muslims who believed the country needs to continue making changes toward equal rights whether they think America will eventually make those changes. About 57 percent of Muslims believed that the needed change would come one day, while 69 percent of the general public said the same.

Hill believes it’s vital for American Muslims to think about how racism will be addressed in the future.

“While I am encouraged that they are aware of discrimination, I’m more interested in how our community envisions its role in addressing discrimination and systemic oppression,” she said.

This article originally appeared on HuffPost.

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26561
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » September 20th, 2017, 9:13 pm

Yea in alot of cases its still hard bein black but we also do shit that keep us fucked up. These immigrant groups be on they ps and qs and dont gotta deal with alot of the bullshit like police/education system/street shit/etc yet they still gotta worry about being targeted. On the news out here its not abnormal to here a muslim get attacked and honestly its usually spanish and black kids doin it. Jewish spots get attacked alot out here too. U dont hear racial shit happening to blacks unles its police related.

On top of that ive had white people come to me kn some racial shit bout mexicans and muslims shit was weird. And my last point them groups dont have a voice like jews and blacks do. Say somethin bout a black or a jew and u not a cop u fucked lol. Trump won on keeping out mexicans and muslims but notice he tip toe around black issues.

They got they issues and us ours. Fundementally it stem from not being white but its blacks and spanish heads who attack muslims/mexicans too. This from my standpoint bein in ny. Cant speak on the rest of the natiom

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26561
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » September 20th, 2017, 9:16 pm

While i certainly think they got white peoples attention more and its easier to hide your hate when it comes to mexicans(immigrants) and muslims (religion) for a core amount of people blacks and sometimes jews will always be the most hated. Mexicans and muslims just so happen to be groups with voices not as loud has jpthe adl and naacp. Once whites realise they cant do nothin to stop mexicans or muslims theyll either go back tk us or find a new boogeyman.

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 20th, 2017, 10:53 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
September 20th, 2017, 9:16 pm
While i certainly think they got white peoples attention more and its easier to hide your hate when it comes to mexicans(immigrants) and muslims (religion) for a core amount of people blacks and sometimes jews will always be the most hated. Mexicans and muslims just so happen to be groups with voices not as loud has jpthe adl and naacp. Once whites realise they cant do nothin to stop mexicans or muslims theyll either go back tk us or find a new boogeyman.


HOW MUSLIMS GOT WHITES ATTENTION MORE THAN BLACKS DO? I NEED SOME SOURCES. MUSLIMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS BLOWING SHIT UP AND TAKING INNOCENT PEOPLE OUT, WHILE BLACKS OUT HERE IS KILLING EACH OTHER AND MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS AND THEY STILL HARASSING US AND CALLING US THE SCUM OF THE EARTH


PLUS US BLACKS GO IN THEM MUSLIMS COUNTRIES WE GONNA BE MISTREATED BY THEY ASSES TOO. THEY STILL HAVE BLACK SLAVES IN THEM COUNTRIES.
THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

123
superior
Posts: 4954
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » September 21st, 2017, 1:20 am

BluntedUp wrote:
September 20th, 2017, 9:16 pm
While i certainly think they got white peoples attention more and its easier to hide your hate when it comes to mexicans(immigrants) and muslims (religion) for a core amount of people blacks and sometimes jews will always be the most hated. Mexicans and muslims just so happen to be groups with voices not as loud has jpthe adl and naacp. Once whites realise they cant do nothin to stop mexicans or muslims theyll either go back tk us or find a new boogeyman.
:2cents:

true we don't have a voice but, culturally they see Mexicans as more formidable opponents. Thats why they talk about 'losing their culture and taking back their country.' :cmon: They can mold and control blacks and jews. They cannot control Mexicans or even muslims. They have everybody so brainwashed, that u don't even consider Mexicans as Americans--and yet our blood is mostly Native American. The 1 thing they can't ever do is give Mexicans/Natives a 'place at the table' because if they do they would be forced to confront their ghosts: that this is Native land and the USA was built on evil--which goes against white supremacy. So, it's easier to take away our voice.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 2:30 am

Chili didn't read the article.n chili never heard of 9/11

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 2:36 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:30 am
Chili didn't read the article.n chili never heard of 9/11
:facepalm: 9/11 was a inside job nigga

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 2:38 am

The Chosen One wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:36 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:30 am
Chili didn't read the article.n chili never heard of 9/11
:facepalm: 9/11 was a inside job n*gga
:facepalm: here we go with this shit

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 2:46 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:38 am
The Chosen One wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:36 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:30 am
Chili didn't read the article.n chili never heard of 9/11
:facepalm: 9/11 was a inside job n*gga
:facepalm: here we go with this sh*t

:respek: :respek:








User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 3:03 am

😂😂😂 I bet u also believe that tupac is alive n living in Cuba right?


Goddamn conspiracy theorists.hate y'all.n here u go posting videos but can't speak in your own words why u believe in the things u do

Just like u posted videos saying herbs n spices can cure all diseases but couldn't name not one person u know who got cured from their diseases with these herbs and spices

Like I said 9/11 made Arabs, Indians, Islamic ppl a target in the N.Y.streets hours after it took place n till this day.although shit calmed down since then they have forever been typecast with terrorism n the events of 9/11

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 3:19 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 3:03 am
😂😂😂 I bet u also believe that tupac is alive n living in Cuba right?


Goddamn conspiracy theorists.hate y'all.n here u go posting videos but can't speak in your own words why u believe in the things u do

Just like u posted videos saying herbs n spices can cure all diseases but couldn't name not one person u know who got cured from their diseases with these herbs and spices

Like I said 9/11 made Arabs, Indians, Islamic ppl a target in the N.Y.streets hours after it took place n till this day.although sh*t calmed down since then they have forever been typecast with terrorism n the events of 9/11
this is why i say u niggas is dry bones!! yall believe everything yall see on TV and all this bullshit ass american history being pushed and brainwashed on our people from the Jews who is controlling the narrative of the media and u niggas eat it up..

Arabs, indians was a target in NY streets for a couple weeks, then it was back to the blacks Eric Garner said that :redmike: :foh:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 3:23 am

And u believe everything that you watch on YouTube about conspiracy theories and shit that don't make sense

U prolly one of them Facebook investigators making up all kinds of wild theories bout that Chicago girl that died in the freezer

U prolly got conspiracy theories as to y an orange is called an orange 😂😂😂 and YOU STILL CAN'T PROVE that any of these conspiracy theories that you believe in are 100% facts

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 3:48 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 3:23 am
And u believe everything that you watch on YouTube about conspiracy theories and sh*t that don't make sense

U prolly one of them Facebook investigators making up all kinds of wild theories bout that Chicago girl that died in the freezer

U prolly got conspiracy theories as to y an orange is called an orange 😂😂😂 and YOU STILL CAN'T PROVE that any of these conspiracy theories that you believe in are 100% facts
NO NIGGA IM NOT ONE OF THEM CONSPIRACY THEORIST.. NOW U TALKIN SHIT BOUT THEM BUT UR ALWAYS PUSHING AND COSIGNING THE BLACK GAY AGENDA.. I COSIGN THAT TOO CUZ I GO BY FACTS!!

HAARP IS FACTS AND THEM JEWS CONTROLING THE MEDIA AND BRAINWASHING NIGGAS LIKE YOU IS ALSO FACTS :yeahright:

OH THAT CHICAGO GIRL IN THE FREEZER U MEAN THE SAME THREAD THAT YOU WAS POSTING IN

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 4:09 am

I don't co sign the black gay agenda, but being in the industry that I'm in,I know that what I speak on is FACTS.all u can do is show videos and that's it :lmao:

N yea I commented on the Chicago girl thread, proving the conspiracy theories WRONG :yeyes:

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 4281
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 5:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Unread post by SuperSweet » September 21st, 2017, 5:25 am

:naswin: I make sure I discriminate against black people at least once a day.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 6:51 am

SuperSweet wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 5:25 am
:naswin: I make sure I discriminate against black people at least once a day.


:rosssip: AND ANOTHER THING STORMFRONT IS TALKING SHIT BOUT BLACKS NOT MUSLIMS

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 7:02 am

YO OHNO LIKE I SAID I DEAL WITH FACTS





:tea:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 7:41 am

U think it's facts but can u give facts from your own experiences? Can you prove that 9/11 was a inside job from ppl in your own circle or ppl that you personally know of and dealt with? Has ppl shown u paperwork or blueprints and real proof of 9/11 being an inside job? Have you seen with your own eyes herbs n spices curing ppl of diseases such as aids, cancer, sickle cell? Or do u pretty much base your "facts" on YouTube videos, and hearsay?

I say the latter because u yourself have no tangible facts, proof or real life experiences to back up these conspiracy theories that you believe in

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 8:18 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 7:41 am
U think it's facts but can u give facts from your own experiences? Can you prove that 9/11 was a inside job from ppl in your own circle or ppl that you personally know of and dealt with? Has ppl shown u paperwork or blueprints and real proof of 9/11 being an inside job? Have you seen with your own eyes herbs n spices curing ppl of diseases such as aids, cancer, sickle cell? Or do u pretty much base your "facts" on YouTube videos, and hearsay?

I say the latter because u yourself have no tangible facts, proof or real life experiences to back up these conspiracy theories that you believe in
:rosssip: OHNO I DONT SEE UR POINT.. YO DUSTY ASS NIGGAS DONT HAVE PROOF THAT 9/11 WAS OR WASNT AN INSIDE JOB.

YOU STILL ON THE HERBS AND SPICES SHIT.. I GAVE U MANY DOCUMENTS. U CAN BELIEVE THE SHIT OR DONT.. IF U ARE SUFFERING FROM PAIN OR HAD A HEADACHE WILL SMOKING WEED WHICH IS A HERB TAKE SOME OF THAT PAIN AWAY? IF UR SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY WILL SMOKING WEED WHICH IS A HERB RELAX YOU?

DONT MAKE ME SHIT ON YOU AGAIN
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

AND YES I KNOW A GANG OF PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM THINGS AND USING CERTAIN TYPES OF HERBS HELPED CURE THEM..ITS SIMPLE SCIENCE.. GO INTO ANY HEAL FOOD STORE THATS OWNED BY WHITES, ARABS OR BLACKS AND ASK THEM... IN ORDER FOR UR BODY TO RUN IN TIP TOP SHAPE U SUPPOSE TO BE EATTING HEALTHY THINGS AND HERBS IN ORDER TO PREVENT CANCERS AND DIABIETES AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURES FROM EVEN OCCURRING.. WHEN U BUY THEM OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS THAN LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS THAN RESEARCH THE SHIT

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 8:44 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Foh chili u never shitted on me in the first place so how u gonna shit on me again?

N u don't have proof that 9/11 was a inside job.u wasn't out here in NYC the morning the towers fell.I was.I was in the midst of the tragic chaos at 17 years old as well as other nyc posters on here.did George Bush give u proof himself that the gov't set it up? No.u only believe the inside job thing because nutjob conspiracy theorists told u it was on a YouTube video u watched :lmao:

N now all of a sudden u know mad ppl that herbs n spices helped.but when the topic was brought up the first time u kept avoiding my question.n besides u said cure.u don't know anyone who was cured of their ailments just from taking herbs n spices.

N I have an ailment, bout to have my 8th surgery n I be going thru it.weed n other herbs don't fucking help my body when it comes to pain.them shits don't even touch the surface.over the counter and strong prescription drugs do.n herbs n spices ain't curing what I have.if it was a real cure to diseases I would b good right now.alot of ppl would b cured.prescription drugs are bad don't get me wrong but when I'm sick those will help me out quick before any herbs n spices would

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 13005
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 5:48 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms
Location: bronx to orlando

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » September 21st, 2017, 10:40 am

Herbs is good for your body but not going to cure no disease

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 10:45 am

Ohno don't challenge me
Nigga u just don't know how many pics and videos I have
When it comes to fuvking I come talk to me
IMG_4797.PNG
IMG_4798.PNG
IMG_4799.PNG
IMG_4800.PNG
IMG_4801.PNG
IMG_4802.PNG
IMG_4803.PNG
IMG_4804.PNG
IMG_4806.PNG
IMG_4807.PNG
IMG_4808.PNG
IMG_4809.PNG

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 10:49 am

NAHH ILL DELETE THIS ONE :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 10:53 am

IMG_4810.JPG

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 11:02 am

AYOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE THE LOUD MOUTH OHNO AT. THE NIGGA WAS TALKIN SHIT FOR HOURS SO I POST NOW THE NIGGA IS GHOST. I GAVE U ABOUT 11 PICS AND U NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.. I HAVE A SHITLOAD MORE TOO. I JUST WANT TO KEEP SOME OF THEM PRVT

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 11:07 am

NIGGA GONNA TALK ALL THAT SHIT AND I POST AND THE NIGGA LEAVES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .. CUZ THE NIGGA WONT POST HIS. LOL I EVEN POST AN ASIAN CHICK I WAS SMASHING :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 11:13 am

NIGGA IT SAYS UR ONLINE LOLLLLLLLLLL.. RESPOND NIGGA. DONT MAKE ME POST THE FUCKING PICS

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 11:14 am

My nigga chili finally posted white devils he's smashing good for u

Finally nigga

N I dozed off.it was like 7 in the morning over here.n I deadass will go back n forth with you with my bitches but my ass is in most of the pics with them n it's too many investigators on here

But we can go bitches n bitches n maybe money too 💵💵💵

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 11:22 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 11:14 am
My n*gga chili finally posted white devils he's smashing good for u

Finally n*gga

N I dozed off.it was like 7 in the morning over here.n I deadass will go back n forth with you with my bitches but my a$$ is in most of the pics with them n it's too many investigators on here

But we can go bitches n bitches n maybe money too 💵💵💵


NONE OF THEM WERE WHITE. MEXICAN, PERSIAN, AND A ASIAN AND A MIXED GIRL... NOW I CAN GO TO BED SINCE U WASTED MY TIME.. I GOT WAY MORE PICS AND FUCK SESSIONS :rosssip: YOU GONE FUCK AROUND AND MAKE ME POST SOME PICS WITH ME IN A 3SOME WITH 2 CHICKS :yeahright:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 11:28 am

I don't wanna see yo porn videos nigga

N like I said in other threads I can post bitches but most of them is sistas n we all know u don't do those.but don't think for a second that I don't have bitches to post

I'll c if I can cut myself outta a few pics

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 12:19 pm

As a matter of fact chili here's a couple of my African and Dominican chicks when I had em getting that bag for ohno :wink:

U can see me in the glass reflection with the striped Polo shirt.I still got the shirt too in the closet I can take pics of in the event you don't believe that's me in the reflection

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 12:22 pm

East African joint.ain't her skin beautiful chili :umhm:

Black is Beautiful

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 1:48 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 10:40 am
Herbs is good for your body but not going to cure no disease
A few months back Mr pro black crusader chili swore up n down that herbs n spices cures every disease cuz that's what he saw n believed in a YouTube video.when I asked him the same question I asked him in this thread about if he knows one person who was cured of their ailments just from taking herbs n spices, he avoided it like how he avoided sending his homie kasa that baby love.now in this thread he changed his tune n all he can say is he know ppl who were TREATED, NOT CURED like he previously said n believed from herbs n spices.boy a real life armchair activist forreal.calling us sheep and we not woke but here he is believing every conspiracy theories he learned about on YouTube is true with no real facts n life experiences to validate it :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26561
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » September 21st, 2017, 2:55 pm

123 wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 1:20 am
BluntedUp wrote:
September 20th, 2017, 9:16 pm
While i certainly think they got white peoples attention more and its easier to hide your hate when it comes to mexicans(immigrants) and muslims (religion) for a core amount of people blacks and sometimes jews will always be the most hated. Mexicans and muslims just so happen to be groups with voices not as loud has jpthe adl and naacp. Once whites realise they cant do nothin to stop mexicans or muslims theyll either go back tk us or find a new boogeyman.
:2cents:

true we don't have a voice but, culturally they see Mexicans as more formidable opponents. Thats why they talk about 'losing their culture and taking back their country.' :cmon: They can mold and control blacks and jews. They cannot control Mexicans or even muslims. They have everybody so brainwashed, that u don't even consider Mexicans as Americans--and yet our blood is mostly Native American. The 1 thing they can't ever do is give Mexicans/Natives a 'place at the table' because if they do they would be forced to confront their ghosts: that this is Native land and the USA was built on evil--which goes against white supremacy. So, it's easier to take away our voice.
It was plenty mexicans who voted republican and for trump this election. And ever couple of weeks you hear about a mexican trump supporter facing deportation. Every group in this country has been molded into something whether it was them who did it or the system.

https://www.change.org/p/immigration-an ... _more=true

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 26561
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » September 21st, 2017, 2:58 pm

As for 9/11 it aint confirmed that it was a inside job but its general knowledge at this point that the saudis blocked laws allowing 9/11 victims to sue them and that the saudi government had funds tied up in the 9/11 attacks. Most likely the govt let that shit happen cuz they flew the royal saudi family out the country at a time where all planes were grounded.

But all that other conspiracy shit a dub lol. And usually be people who wasnt in ny on that day speculating. One of them planes flew over my school that day and the people here who saw it never seen nothing out of the ordinary. Yet these youtube investigators be talkin bout how the planes had missles and all this next shit lol

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 3:12 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:58 pm
As for 9/11 it aint confirmed that it was a inside job but its general knowledge at this point that the saudis blocked laws allowing 9/11 victims to sue them and that the saudi government had funds tied up in the 9/11 attacks. Most likely the govt let that sh*t happen cuz they flew the royal saudi family out the country at a time where all planes were grounded.

But all that other conspiracy sh*t a dub lol. And usually be people who wasnt in ny on that day speculating. One of them planes flew over my school that day and the people here who saw it never seen nothing out of the ordinary. Yet these youtube investigators be talkin bout how the planes had missles and all this next sh*t lol
N chili outta town ass believes these YouTubers and their wild ass theories just so he can come on here n say them curses :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 6:12 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 12:19 pm
As a matter of fact chili here's a couple of my African and Dominican chicks when I had em getting that bag for ohno :wink:

U can see me in the glass reflection with the striped Polo shirt.I still got the shirt too in the closet I can take pics of in the event you don't believe that's me in the reflection
:lmao: NO I BELIEVE U.. YEAH ILL DEFIANTLY WILL PASS. I DONT SEE NO DOMINICAN I JUST SEE 2 BLACK CHICKS.. BUT YEAH I CANT HATE


THAT BLACKASS EAST AFRICAN CHICK I WOULD SMASH

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21200
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » September 21st, 2017, 6:15 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 6:12 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 12:19 pm
As a matter of fact chili here's a couple of my African and Dominican chicks when I had em getting that bag for ohno :wink:

U can see me in the glass reflection with the striped Polo shirt.I still got the shirt too in the closet I can take pics of in the event you don't believe that's me in the reflection
:lmao: NO I BELIEVE U.. YEAH ILL DEFIANTLY WILL PASS. I DONT SEE NO DOMINICAN I JUST SEE 2 BLACK CHICKS.. BUT YEAH I CANT HATE


THAT BLACKASS EAST AFRICAN CHICK I WOULD SMASH
The tatted up chick is a darkskinned Dominican

But cool now that u seen the pics I can finally delete them :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 21st, 2017, 6:22 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 3:12 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 2:58 pm
As for 9/11 it aint confirmed that it was a inside job but its general knowledge at this point that the saudis blocked laws allowing 9/11 victims to sue them and that the saudi government had funds tied up in the 9/11 attacks. Most likely the govt let that sh*t happen cuz they flew the royal saudi family out the country at a time where all planes were grounded.

But all that other conspiracy sh*t a dub lol. And usually be people who wasnt in ny on that day speculating. One of them planes flew over my school that day and the people here who saw it never seen nothing out of the ordinary. Yet these youtube investigators be talkin bout how the planes had missles and all this next sh*t lol
N chili outta town a$$ believes these YouTubers and their wild a$$ theories just so he can come on here n say them curses :lmao:
OH U DONT WANT TO GO INTO THEM CURSES I CAN POST SHIT DAILY

THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

OHNO IS TELLING ON ME :lmao:


User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 4281
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 5:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Unread post by SuperSweet » September 22nd, 2017, 7:48 am

ChilliFritos, You fuckin race traitor!

I knew this nigga was fu :smh: Always in somebody jaw piece with the pro black dilemma. Fuq outta here your shorty is Latina. :lol:

Chilli, ashamed of black women. Wonder what yo titi (aunt) gotta say about this playboy :yup:
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 24622
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Unread post by The Chosen One » September 22nd, 2017, 10:57 am

SuperSweet wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:48 am
ChilliFritos, You F*ck*n race traitor!

I knew this n*gga was fu :smh: Always in somebody jaw piece with the pro black dilemma. Fuq outta here your shorty is Latina. :lol:

Chilli, ashamed of black women. Wonder what yo titi (aunt) gotta say about this playboy :yup:

LOL THOUGHT U KNEW I LOVE THEM LATINA WOMEN :hmm:

ITS A NIGGA KRYTONITE OUT HERE. A THICK MEXICAN CHICK THAT CAN DANCE AND COOK, AND THEY TREAT A NIGGA LIKE ROYALITY :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: ....THE SISTAS BETTER STEP IT UP

Iuveinkelo
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: May 29th, 2017, 2:07 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Iuveinkelo » September 23rd, 2017, 10:20 am

Интернет казино http://casino-loft.com/
[url=http://casino-loft.com/]играть в казино[/url]
....

MONSOON
underboss
Posts: 1384
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 3:20 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: Planet Earth.

Unread post by MONSOON » September 28th, 2017, 2:35 am

[quote="The Chosen One" post_id=2056168 time=1505991769 user_id=52617]
YO OHNO LIKE I SAID I DEAL WITH FACTS





:tea:
[/quote]

That shit old and it wasn't no damn genocide that lie was started by the save darfur movement which collected millions of dollars and didn't give the ppl of Darfur shit hahaha..they never were even on the ground..go look up the info on that story SMH..And the ppl that they were warring with were blacks several Sudanese ppl told me this personally wasn't no damn Arabs how you mean it :lmao:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post