"You know 2 n*ggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: "You know 2 n*ggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 1:33 am

U right.I always noticed back in the day upto now that the real goon n*ggas that love putting in work n hustlers getting real paper be falling in love with bitches that regular n*ggas, players n pretty boy n*ggas f*ck with ease n leave alone.they will fight n kill over smuts if they find out they messing with someone else or they peep a n*gga looking at her.n*ggas even b getting mad on ig n fb if they see n*ggas commenting under their girls pics, even though they bitches often post a$$ pics n pics for attention n be entertaining n*ggas on there

1️⃣
underboss

Re: "You know 2 n*ggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

Post by 1️⃣ » August 13th, 2017, 1:58 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:33 am
U right.I always noticed back in the day upto now that the real goon n*ggas that love putting in work n hustlers getting real paper be falling in love with bitches that regular n*ggas, players n pretty boy n*ggas f*ck with ease n leave alone.they will fight n kill over smuts if they find out they messing with someone else or they peep a n*gga looking at her.n*ggas even b getting mad on ig n fb if they see n*ggas commenting under their girls pics, even though they bitches often post a$$ pics n pics for attention n be entertaining n*ggas on there
One time a former friend of mine who I now on bad terms with brought one of his joints around.Real get money dude with the hard and the soft... But his jawn was regular block smut from the jects he upgraded. I knew her from teenage years but he didnt know.....She didnt recognize me either... I had on a BB simon belt and everything else regular, and she said one thing. "I like ya belt" in a flirty manner. This dude filled with hatred in his eyes like he liked the brawd a lot. He had on big a$$ boogers in his ears. Canary diamonds and big rings and a cuban but he worried about this ho and my BB belt. He also always lowkey hated me since school although we was suppose to be best friends since kids. But thats another story. I know he beat her a$$ in the car because I use to see him beat his bm for stupid sh*t....Who i heard is also a retired ject smut.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 10:03 am

1️⃣ wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:23 am
@Q
Nowadays you dont even gotta ask tho. With facebook and Instagram you can find out. I scrolled all the way to the bottom to find this dude's girls exes that she still kept on her facebook and all type of sh*t. And second thing is, I consider myself a regular joe shmoe that hang with mostly streed dudes. And I kinda picked up a sense for those type of bitches based on being around them so much as a sort of an outsider perspective looking in...I have not been around a square woman in years unfortunately...

See i never had a facebook twitter instagram snapchat (or any other 1 im leaving out thats just the 1s i know exist) so i really wouldnt know from what they do on them shits..i know n*ggahs always say its freaks on thrm shits but i know n*ggahs said the same thing in myspace black planet migente days also..so i guess aint sh*t change

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 13th, 2017, 11:59 am

All yall made good points, especially about the dope boys And wild crazy street n*ggas be the type that be falling for these thots :facepalm: alotta these shootings out here is from n*ggas beefin over bitches, these yung thots out here have the top drillers wrapped around there fingers lol.

My uncle always told me "every girl is a ho*, including yours"
Either she used to be a ho* or she still is but since shes older she can finness herself a lil more better.

In my opinion, theres a 2 to 3% of females that are truly not like that, thats why i dont look for hood bitches when it comes to having a girlfriend, i want a sweet, innocent girl straight from the burbs, yall n*ggas keep cuffin these project ho*s if yall want to,

But what i hate is n*ggas who swear they girl not like that, "my girl aint never cheated on me" :cmon: yea ok,
Im fucking another n*gga girl right now who thinks his girl is faithful lol, n*ggas so desperate for love and affection that they willing to cuff the first b*tch that gives him some attention, n*ggas gotta remember, we Are MEN! We shouldn't care about affection nor should we have a constant need for love, thats women sh*t bruh and thats something i try to tell these young n*ggas, like yall still in high school! Why are yall tryna fall in love lol just run through these bitches

Truth is, n*ggas is real life soft hearted when it comes to women which is why its eazy for them to get used, manipulated ect and thats straight from the mouths of a few female friends i know.

Men are not meant for relationships and affection and all that female sh*t, society has unfortunately made men soft, go back to the primitive times, men were not meant to be in love or be in relationships period, we were meant to f*ck and breed with as many women as possiple to share our offspring, society has made men softer than bitches these days.....now you got n*ggas in they feelings beefin wit day 1s over ho*s or killing over ho*s ect sh*t crazy lol

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 1:05 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:59 am
alotta these shootings out here is from n*ggas beefin over bitches, these yung thots out here have the top drillers wrapped around there fingers lol.

:ohhh:

Nah but ya last paragraph though...when black families were more structured it was due to when fathers was more around ..i look at other races relationships where the father around also..so i dont exactly agree with the whole men aint meant for relationships...thats a individual feeling..some n*ggahs can do it some cant

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » August 13th, 2017, 3:22 pm

yo he a 1000% right tho......turning a ho* into a housewife is no different than a n*gga that pays of p*ssy on the regular.....it's a sign of being inferior and of having a lack of options......Bitches like Amber are just sex toys B :lol: ....she gonna bust it open for any Alpha....regardless if he a street n*gga or a square that works a 9-5.....so just have fun with the p*ssy and be careful