Sports : the whole colin kaepernick(white & black man) being blackballed(kneelin during the national anthem

Quiet-Q
godfather

Sports : the whole colin kaepernick(white & black man) being blackballed(kneelin during the national anthem

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Whats dudes personal opinion on this situation...sh*t is wack but as far as the whole kneeling during the anthem..its a freedom of speech i feel alotta heads(spexifically people who was in the military or got people in military is taking that real personal like how animal lovers did when vick got indicted for dog fighting/killing)...sh*t Int even that serious..i think colin is a good qb ..the qbs who still in the lwague with deals its obvious they blackballing him out the league

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: Sports : the whole colin kaepernick(white & black man) being blackballed(kneelin during the national anthem

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Man i got folks who was in the military, if veterans feel offended f*ck them they aint standing for the freedoms of people like they say they do.

I support ole boy, especially in this day and age where once they stsrt F*ck*n ur money up u get to apologizing. He aint apologize for nothin and honestly i respect that alot. Most people fold or keep they opinions to theyself. Im the 2nd type but if i tell u how i feel dont expect an apology if i offend.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: Sports : the whole colin kaepernick(white & black man) being blackballed(kneelin during the national anthem

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 5:55 pm

sh*t veterans be coming home from overseas f*cked up mentally & physically...n*ggahs be standing in the middle of the streets & on the curb some in fatigue camo suits asking n*ggahs for change ..what type of sh*t is that lol..i put my life on the line i better be well beyond financially set until death

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Yea my brother was suppose to go to iraq. n*ggas he was with that went never came back lol. f*ck that j once thought about that military sh*t (young and aint think of better options). Not for sh*t bro VA dont give a f*ck about veterans. Best way to put it is, disabled veterans is like broken tools. The VA toss that and go bout they business lol.

Also u dont know it but u can be around or handeling dangerous chemicals that end up F*ck*n with u later on. They was handing out settlements to n*ggas who was in the militsry during the 60s and 70s for dealing with sh*t that f*cked they health up later on.