Bodybuilder Rich Piana in Coma, 20 Bottles of Steroids Found in Home

The Chosen One
ooog

Bodybuilder Rich Piana in Coma, 20 Bottles of Steroids Found in Home

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 10:25 am

REMEMBER THIS THE WHITE DUDE WHO WENT ON A n*gg*r RANT CUZ HIS GF LIKED OR DATED A BLACK DUDE.. SAME WHITE DUDE WHO GOT PUNCHED ON BY THAT BLACK CRIP LA BODYBUILDER

OH YEAH I AINT sh*t!! ILL f*ck THE DOG sh*t OUT OF HIS GF :phew:

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: Bodybuilder Rich Piana in Coma, 20 Bottles of Steroids Found in Home

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 10:29 am

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 10:32 am

LOL MY n*gga MACC TRUCK STILL FIRING SHOTS. ATLEAST HE AINT ON HIS MAYWEATHER sh*t :respek:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 10:33 am

WHITE FOLKS IS HOTTTTTTTTTT AS f*ck AT MACC TRUCK COMMENTS

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 12th, 2017, 10:36 am

:lol: I kan't lie..... i'll f*ck her white a$$ too... I done f*cked some white gurls cute as her , but chili u be making it seems like white gurls >black women period :shrug: is that true ... the tightest p*ssy I had came from a darkskin 31 yr old not no white gurl they sex ok but it ain't just mind blowing and making me wanna down my ethnicity group of women.. :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 11:00 am

khmersLilweiner wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:36 am
:lol: I kan't lie..... i'll f*ck her white a$$ too... I done f*cked some white gurls cute as her , but chili u be making it seems like white gurls >black women period :shrug: is that true ... the tightest p*ssy I had came from a darkskin 31 yr old not no white gurl they sex ok but it ain't just mind blowing and making me wanna down my ethnicity group of women.. :lol:
:facepalm: n*gga I SAID IT A GANG OF TIMES IM NOT INTO WHITE GIRLS... ILL f*ck BUT THATS ABOUT IT.. BLACK WOMEN FROM WHERE IM FROM AINT sh*t. I WAS SOOOO F*ck*n CLOSE TO MAKING A RANT THREAD ABOUT BLACK WOMEN.. :lol: BUT ITS THE SAME sh*t I TOLD U n*ggas YEARS AGO.. U n*ggas HAVE TO BE CAREFUL F*ck*n WITH THESE HOOD a$$ BLACK CHICKS. REMEMBER NOT ALL BUT MAN ITS THE MAJORITY WHERE IM FROM.. SISTERS GOT TO GET THEY sh*t TOGETHER THEY BE GOING HARDER THAN THE DUDES IT SEEMS

BUT THE TIGHTEST p*ssy IS ASIAN WOMEN, THEY JUST TINY PETITE PEOPLE SO THEY JUST BUILT DIFFERENT

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 12:33 pm

That site super racist lol. Fat moutian dew and doritos eating a$$ supersweet lookin n*ggas really obsessed with blacks. We not even worried bout all these white nationalists groups.

Insecurities u heard :lmao:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » August 12th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Who wants to even get that big?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 12:48 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Chili peep this lmao

https://francisparkeryockey.com/racist- ... lous-1488/
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

THIS IS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO TELL BROWNBOMBER AND OTHER n*ggas ON HERE. WHERE IS THIS HATRED COMING FROM.. n*ggas ARE TOO BUSY KILLIN EACH OTHER AND DOING ALL TYPES OF DUMB sh*t TO EACH OTHER AND THESE WHITE FOLKS ARE STILL MAD AT US. n*ggas AINT PAYING THEM NO ATTENTION.. INSECURITIES LIKE A muthaf*cka.. WHO HAS TIME TO SIT AND PUT ALL THEY EFFORT IN HATING 1 RACE OF PEOPLE WHEN THEY PEOPLE ARE WINNING. WE IN THE HOODS STRUGGLING AND THEY LIVING IN EXPENSIVES PLACES WITH THE CHINESE AND ARABS, WE LIVE IN THE HOOD WITH THE MEXICANS..

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 12:50 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 12:48 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Chili peep this lmao

https://francisparkeryockey.com/racist- ... lous-1488/
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:
.. WHO HAS TIME TO SIT AND PUT ALL THEY EFFORT IN HATING 1 RACE OF PEOPLE WHEN THEY PEOPLE ARE WINNING.
Muhfuckas who aint sh*t amongst they own people so they gotta go for easy targets aka n*ggas in the hood :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 12:52 pm

I never even thought of it like that tho @ya people winning and u still find time to hate. But the true sign of they insecurity is that they call people who dont hate blacks cucks.

And what is a cuck? Usually a white dude who looks for black men to f*ck his wife. :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :naswin:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2017, 1:01 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:33 am
most white folks dont even give a sh*t, theres 300 million whites in America, you gotta stop grouping us all together for real most of us are so different from eachother it aint even funny
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 1:25 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 1:01 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
most white folks dont even give a sh*t, theres 300 million whites in America, you gotta stop grouping us all together for real most of us are so different from eachother it aint even funny
but yall group us all together too.. just like yall dont know the difference we dont know the difference either if ur talking about race, but if ur talkin about individuals than thats diff. no more white people give a sh*t about this.. everytime a n*gga kills someone or does dumb sh*t the same F*ck*n comments pop up" where is black lives matter", "where is Al Sharpton"..

and thats one of the many racist whites pages.. i still dont get it how can they be mad when they have everythign and we have nothing :killself: :lol: ....... TO KEEP IT REAL I KNOW WHY THEY MAD BUT MOST n*ggas DONT :yeahright:

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Who wants to even get that big?
...u a weirdo

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » August 12th, 2017, 2:04 pm

...u a weirdo
You passive aggressive cuck :rasta:

I'm talking about the bodybuilder and his unnatural physique, who wants to get that swoll? He looks retarded as f*ck, I don't know how any woman would find that attractive. He can't even wipe his own a$$.....

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2017, 3:13 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 1:25 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 1:01 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
but yall group us all together too.. just like yall dont know the difference we dont know the difference either if ur talking about race, but if ur talkin about individuals than thats diff. no more white people give a sh*t about this.. everytime a n*gga kills someone or does dumb sh*t the same F*ck*n comments pop up" where is black lives matter", "where is Al Sharpton"..

and thats one of the many racist whites pages.. i still dont get it how can they be mad when they have everythign and we have nothing :killself: :lol: ....... TO KEEP IT REAL I KNOW WHY THEY MAD BUT MOST n*ggas DONT :yeahright:
there you go sayin yall again, have I or any of my family grouped yall together? naw, we all know the difference between yall n jamaicans, mexicans from el salvadorian, like I said 300 million whites in america compared to 40 million blacks, theres way more diversity amongst the whites than blacks if u wanna be technical. there might be 40 million racist whites out of 300 million thats a small a$$ percentage, I bet theres more blacks that hate all 300 million whites than there is of whites hating, and Most blacks dont even live day to day with whites so how could yall judge all 300 million of us. and all that curses sh*t is gettin old, the scriptures say curses only last 4 generations.
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 2:04 pm
...u a weirdo

I'm talking about the bodybuilder and his unnatural physique, who wants to get that swoll? He looks retarded as f*ck, I don't know how any woman would find that attractive. He can't even wipe his own a$$.....
...why u worried bout how another man look....u sus as hell and u sound like a ho* wit that woman line lmao

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 12th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 3:19 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 2:04 pm
...u a weirdo

...why u worried bout how another man look....u sus as hell and u sound like a ho* wit that woman line lmao
:lmao:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » August 12th, 2017, 4:32 pm

Why you defending this man look though? Freudian slip? :lmao:

Did I insult your online man crush? :cheer: