Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13474
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 13th, 2017, 2:02 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am
Chicago will lead as usual, LA and NY have been pussified
how my n*gga ... Chicago blacks is the ones who sleep.. they ain't on no black power and marching thru back of the yards, little village, little Italy, the northpole ,etc :facepalm: :lol: ..most of Midwest blacks is asleep bkuz of the gang violence/black on black sh*t in they cities, I may say some of Detroit dudes me be awoke to this bullshit and will fight these whites if they came to they cities or hoods. but def not Chicago unless these dudes do what I was posting earlier to Q about and that's directly march on the street u live at and have a home there I can't see them n*ggas getting mad n standing up .
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s


User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19368
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 2:24 am



"Get outta here n*gg*r" :umhm:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:30 am

Still proving what i said"majority whites with a few blacks sprinkled in it"..good looks though

Nobody black had no business being out there in the 1st place..let them white niggqhs argue with them supremacist about removing statue

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:37 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am
@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that sh*t nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum p*ssy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

Also homie you living in the South ( Technicality) .

Yeah if you go by the text definition (anything south of the mason dixon line)...like ive said a million times to other dudees though nobody in the real world is going by textbook terminology out here or dc is claiming the south lol..its not the same vibe compared to the actual south either..the south to me begins from southern virginia down(northern virginia is apart of d.c metropolitan area).


& you talking ages ago...aint no race wars between blacks & whites going on upnorth. In major cities nowadays...might of been certain situations but not actual wars...."race war" between black & white is sh*t i only see on here...never heard a black person talk that sh*t in real life a day in my life like its spoken on here

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:46 am

Blacks & jews race riot in crown heights (bk) back in early 90s is the closest & only thing i can say is lukewarm to a race war but that wasnt even a full out citywide war..doubt they was beefing all over brooklyn at that

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2394
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by murksiderock » August 13th, 2017, 5:10 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am
@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that sh*t nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum p*ssy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

Also homie you living in the South ( Technicality) .
You beat me to it, basically everything I was going to say...

Let me add this too. I grew up out this way (DMV), been to Baltimore and Maryland more times than I can count, grew up with and have had encounters with many people from that area. Nobody from out here calls Baltimore "up north". You don't start hearing people calling Baltimore up north until you in North Carolina and South of that. In Virginia, Baltimore is mostly three hours away (or less). You just going to Baltimore, not going "up top"...

Two things that go along with that, is also nobody from Maryland calls the urban centers of VA "down south", and nobody from NY considers Baltimore up north either. I been all through the Upstate and have touched and networked in The City, New Yorkers for the most part consider Baltimore the South still. If they dont, they not calling it up north, they just calling it its own thing...

Everything I just said about Baltimore applies to DC also...

Lastly, though you didn't make the comment, there is nothing known as "southern Virginia"... :facepalm:
The area that is known as that is not called that and does not mean "everything that is not Northern Virginia equals southern Virginia". What an ignorant interpretation of facts. There are many ties between Maryland and Virginia (simply start with the fact that together they created the nation's capital) and Richmomd is the most connected region to Maryland and DC outside Nova. Richmond is Central Virginia, not "southern" Virginia, and is only slightly more southern in character than DC and Baltimore. I can tell from living in the area nobody in Richmond is going around calling themselves "southern" either besides a handful of the population. Many of the same characteristics that exist in DC and Baltimore are in Richmond because they are all old cities, Richmond and DC only 100 miles from either, with much economic, social, political, cultural, and familial cross-flow and interactions...

I'm currently in Va Beach/Norfolk and this area is more southern and is more disconnected from DC and Baltimore, but still isn't "southern" VA because that is not an actual area...

Baltimore is one of the most racist locales in modern day America. A city that's 65% black bit is controlled by the white elite. A city that is 65% black and over half of them (35%) are living in poverty. A city that is 65% black but is has a city council and local government constantly engulfed in chaos, corruption, debt, crime, but the white elite have still eaten well letting one of America's most historic cities turn into a complete dumpster fire. No race war would happen in Baltimore because blacks have already lost there, and the white elite have segregated the poor there and are now letting them cannibalize each other. Bit if you go just outside to Baltimore County or Howard County or closer to DC or PA, you begin to see different lifestyles. Maryland has plenty of rednecky, racists, and bigots, and only a complete idiot thinks they aren't there. Trust me bro, anybody with a capacity to see more than ten feet in front of them knows what's happened and what's happening in Baltimore. It's not that difficult...but the white elite which make up less than 30% of Baltimore are still running that city...

Nobody is advocating for a race war. Hypothetically, if one breaks out, it's ramifications will effect blacks and minorities everywhere, and yes you are right, places outside the South are just as likely to set it off...anyway I'm gone. Always good chatting with you brother, one of the only n*ggas with an actual brain on here...

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 13th, 2017, 5:19 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am
Chicago will lead as usual, LA and NY have been pussified
:cmon: like they lead when them whites tried 2 kill that black woman? didn't a racist white gang get Chicago blacks 2 join fa money :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the local kkk bouta start recruiting yall
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8154
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 13th, 2017, 5:22 am

was out here in Modesto months back a car was bein towed with ni..er spray painted on it 1 black dude was tryna skrape the tow man 4 not coverin it up
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3550
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am

Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:20 am

murksiderock wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:10 am
Crooked$ipp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am
@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that sh*t nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum p*ssy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

Also homie you living in the South ( Technicality) .
You beat me to it, basically everything I was going to say...

Let me add this too. I grew up out this way (DMV), been to Baltimore and Maryland more times than I can count, grew up with and have had encounters with many people from that area. Nobody from out here calls Baltimore "up north". You don't start hearing people calling Baltimore up north until you in North Carolina and South of that. In Virginia, Baltimore is mostly three hours away (or less). You just going to Baltimore, not going "up top"...

Two things that go along with that, is also nobody from Maryland calls the urban centers of VA "down south", and nobody from NY considers Baltimore up north either. I been all through the Upstate and have touched and networked in The City, New Yorkers for the most part consider Baltimore the South still. If they dont, they not calling it up north, they just calling it its own thing...

Everything I just said about Baltimore applies to DC also...

Lastly, though you didn't make the comment, there is nothing known as "southern Virginia"... :facepalm:
The area that is known as that is not called that and does not mean "everything that is not Northern Virginia equals southern Virginia". What an ignorant interpretation of facts. There are many ties between Maryland and Virginia (simply start with the fact that together they created the nation's capital) and Richmomd is the most connected region to Maryland and DC outside Nova. Richmond is Central Virginia, not "southern" Virginia, and is only slightly more southern in character than DC and Baltimore. I can tell from living in the area nobody in Richmond is going around calling themselves "southern" either besides a handful of the population. Many of the same characteristics that exist in DC and Baltimore are in Richmond because they are all old cities, Richmond and DC only 100 miles from either, with much economic, social, political, cultural, and familial cross-flow and interactions...

I'm currently in Va Beach/Norfolk and this area is more southern and is more disconnected from DC and Baltimore, but still isn't "southern" VA because that is not an actual area...

Baltimore is one of the most racist locales in modern day America. A city that's 65% black bit is controlled by the white elite. A city that is 65% black and over half of them (35%) are living in poverty. A city that is 65% black but is has a city council and local government constantly engulfed in chaos, corruption, debt, crime, but the white elite have still eaten well letting one of America's most historic cities turn into a complete dumpster fire. No race war would happen in Baltimore because blacks have already lost there, and the white elite have segregated the poor there and are now letting them cannibalize each other. Bit if you go just outside to Baltimore County or Howard County or closer to DC or PA, you begin to see different lifestyles. Maryland has plenty of rednecky, racists, and bigots, and only a complete idiot thinks they aren't there. Trust me bro, anybody with a capacity to see more than ten feet in front of them knows what's happened and what's happening in Baltimore. It's not that difficult...but the white elite which make up less than 30% of Baltimore are still running that city...

Nobody is advocating for a race war. Hypothetically, if one breaks out, it's ramifications will effect blacks and minorities everywhere, and yes you are right, places outside the South are just as likely to set it off...anyway I'm gone. Always good chatting with you brother, one of the only n*ggas with an actual brain on here...

Ive said a million times on a million topics (even to you) bmore n*ggahs call tjeyself eastcoast or the "middle east"...never said it was "upnorth" when im speaking on ypnorth on this topic im.speaking on ny obvsiously...& now all of a suddem you been to baltimore mad times yet before when i first started choppin it up with you on herr it was oh i passed threw bmore once..i asked you a few months ago what blocks you be on you could never answer to this day..now its oh i been to bmore mad times lolol yo you a lying little n*ggah (again stories never add up)...i live here it aimt no "1 of the racist cities in america" (if anything after trayvon martin sh*t you had young black kids fuhkin up a few nerdy upscale whites who passed threw)...other then that alotta whites f*ck with blacks in bmore dummy....n*ggahs gotta lesrn how to read..ivd said the white supremacist are lowkey they not in full force like they are the further south you go....& its funny how everything you typing now ive been said...howard county which i always talk about is middle class people of ALL races...seem like you be in the cut reading what i say about areas soaking ip information then later on doen the line try to spit it as if you yourself learned it 1st hand lol let me find out

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2394
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by murksiderock » August 13th, 2017, 9:35 am

One more time, just for your slow a$$:

I never said I been to Baltimore just once, and you the only n*gga who believe I can't have gone to Baltimore since the first time we spoke on it two years ago, when I live right down the street. Stupid...

The difference between you and I is you and your friends in y'all 30s and 40s still tryna be "in the trenches". I'm aroumd brothers in our 20s who won that game and leasing waterfront condos, traveling to more places than just NY and Maryland, and creating residual income to pass down to our children's children. The hustle ain't a block game no more, Q. It's pitiful that you 32 and just trying to run the block...

Anyway, I did tell you where I was in Baltimore when we first spoke on it two years ago. I know you got alota time on your habds, so put on your Sherlock glasses and look it up. All that is irrelevant though. I've been to Baltimore twice this year...the hustle ain't a block game no more, Square...

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:40 am

Murk i dont know whats sup with you but the whole constantly tryna debate with me(1st from some street sh*t now to this"im smarter then you Q" type sh*t)..knock it off kid sh*t is annoying

If you had a good angle on ya debates then cool i enjoy good debates but your shits(literally all of them) either be on some sh*t where you spesk & twist off something i said to..just typing subliminals my way just to type..you told the white crip to get off ya d*ck yet its hyprocitical because you doing the same sh*t he did but 10x harder with me....either step ya debate game up or stop typing my way dead a$$..im at a point now where its like ..lol why do i keep responding to the silly sh*t you type

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:44 am

murksiderock wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 9:35 am
One more time, just for your slow a$$:

I never said I been to Baltimore just once, and you the only n*gga who believe I can't have gone to Baltimore since the first time we spoke on it two years ago, when I live right down the street. Stupid...

The difference between you and I is you and your friends in y'all 30s and 40s still tryna be "in the trenches". I'm aroumd brothers in our 20s who won that game and leasing waterfront condos, traveling to more places than just NY and Maryland, and creating residual income to pass down to our children's children. The hustle ain't a block game no more, Q. It's pitiful that you 32 and just trying to run the block...

Anyway, I did tell you where I was in Baltimore when we first spoke on it two years ago. I know you got alota time on your habds, so put on your Sherlock glasses and look it up. All that is irrelevant though. I've been to Baltimore twice this year...the hustle ain't a block game no more, Square...

Nahhhh n*ggah..you NEVRR told me no blocks in bmore you was at...i asked you again recently..you NEVER ANSWERED..YOU SAID YOU PASSED THREW BALTIMORE BECAUSE THEY HAD YOU IN A JAIL FOR EXTRADITION KR SOME sh*t LIKE THAT...you ssid bmore n*ggahs aint trappin i asked you recently what trenches you be in..you said ive met bmore n*ggahs elsewhere ..never spit no blocks..for a n*ggah who run his mouth alot about everything else it should be no problem saying what blocks you be on..thats the whole sh*t thats mind bogglin

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:48 am

You be doing too much & as much of a "dumb n*ggah" or "square" you choose to call me on here in the same breathe YOU always come off as a n*ggah whose tryna prove hisself to me on here (hence how your debates go from YOU always typing my way then transform the debate. Into how real you supposedly are etc lol)..i never gave you props off none of that sh*t since you been on here i give you props in past for sometimes speaking with sense..you take this internet sh*t serious..& thats why i say what i say about you(come off as corny with tryna prove how real you think you are)

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25460
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am

SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am
Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.
man i really dont like this n*gga up here. Son will not f*ck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with n*ggas yo :lmao:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48871
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 10:30 am

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am
SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am
Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.
man i really dont like this n*gga up here. Son will not f*ck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with n*ggas yo :lmao:

Thats cause n*ggahs (myself included at times) keep giving dude some form lf attention..just let him type. (Goes with the other n*ggahs as well talking nonsense)...n*ggahs be getting kicks outta gettin responses

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25460
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 10:32 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:30 am
BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am
SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am
Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.
man i really dont like this n*gga up here. Son will not f*ck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with n*ggas yo :lmao:

Thats cause n*ggahs (myself included at times) keep giving dude some form lf attention..just let him type. (Goes with the other n*ggahs as well talking nonsense)...n*ggahs be getting kicks outta gettin responses
Thats a fact lol. Ill still never understand postin strictly to get attention but whatever. I hope the brother supersweet find peace in that.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3550
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 10:52 am

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am
SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am
Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.
man i really dont like this n*gga up here. Son will not f*ck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with n*ggas yo :lmao:
Why are you getting mad for? Why does it bother you that I think whites should start doing what black people do to them for the past 20 years. Going around picking on non-blacks and than turning a round acting like y'all ain't do nothing wrong. f*ck outta her you racist f*ck!!

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25460
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 11:00 am

SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:52 am
BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am
SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am
Good, whites need to start fighting back. If sh*t gets to the arm and hammer than let it.
man i really dont like this n*gga up here. Son will not f*ck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with n*ggas yo :lmao:
Why are you getting mad for? Why does it bother you that I think whites should start doing what black people do to them for the past 20 years. Going around picking on non-blacks and than turning a round acting like y'all ain't do nothing wrong. f*ck outta her you racist f*ck!!
Lol u was a victim huh. n*ggas saw ya flabby a$$ and put hands and feet on u ha! :lmao: All jokes aside it dont bother me that u want white people to fight back i just dont get why dudes like u be on here.

Post Reply