For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 6:52 pm

CPT wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 6:41 pm
I bet Yeen got no wheels if you do I bet that sh*t a pluck pluck with 2 different color paint on it :lmao: :lmao:
it's the same color as your "draco" lord champ :umhm: holy day is tomorrow mighty, get some rest....u and ur "roomy" needs it
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

CPT
superior

Re: For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Bet that boy ain't eat nun all day :lmao:

You one of them n*ggas who be wearing them dirty a$$ black forces :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 7:16 pm

CPT wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:11 pm
Bet that boy ain't eat nun all day :lmao:

You one of them n*ggas who be wearing them dirty a$$ black forces :lmao:
don't nobody wear AF1's no more :lmao: you the n*gga who should tho, since you still wear du-rags , ole grown a$$ man buying hair gel for 2 a$$ n*gga :discust: ole hold the door open for another man a$$ n*gga ,go take yo last test for today before the stores closes out there in Colorado boi :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Boy deadass was on the YouTube begging for a shot of lean :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hijack:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 7:30 pm

CPT wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:23 pm
Boy deadass was on the YouTube begging for a shot of lean :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hijack:
that's a damn lie please find the video of me begging for anything first of all but lean something I can get easily :facepalm: :lol:
you dead a$$ still stay with a gay a$$ n*gga in the same house and have movie nights tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

^^ n*gga you know u lame as hell :lmao: :lmao: you the only black in Georgia with a chris bosh poster ,everytime the heat used to play the hawks u buying 2 tickets for other grown a$$ n*ggas :ill: :chinamike:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 7:34 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 10th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Not to jump in y'all argument but twenty I remember that video u had a red shirt on n dude did pour u a little line after u kept asking.this was not too long ago on here I forgot who posted it

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 7:48 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:37 pm
Not to jump in y'all argument but twenty I remember that video u had a red shirt on n dude did pour u a little line after u kept asking.this was not too long ago on here I forgot who posted it
hell nawl only videos on here was me walkin thru the hood day and the video of what b.k was talking about me sounding white n sh*t with my homeboys saying n*gg*r :lmao: :lmao:
if u talking about a muzik video I posted with a 2 liter in the video that's my sh*t i was the 1 who actually brought it to them ,telling them to pour it up :lmao: :lmao: it was they first time and my 10th time and i sold it to them if it's a video with me in a red shirt and glasses around n*ggas ..
other than that ya'll trying make it seem like i said please give me some .post the video tho

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 8:22 pm

I'm looking at the video ya'll talking about now :lmao: like i said i won't lie, that wasn't me cleary the voices and camera man changed , i was gone then off the scene then that's another dread head n*gga who was in 1 of the pics ya'll posted about me fying me up the brownskin 1 :lmao: i had a beer in my hand too the whole time i don't mix sh*t like that :cmon: :lol:

1 thing i don't do is beg for drugs especially if i ain't out here begging for p*ssy or money i can get all 3 easily :2cents: :cmon:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 10th, 2017, 8:42 pm

khmersLilweiner wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:48 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:37 pm
hell nawl only videos on here was me walkin thru the hood day and the video of what b.k was talking about me sounding white n sh*t with my homeboys saying n*gg*r :lmao: :lmao:
if u talking about a muzik video I posted with a 2 liter in the video that's my sh*t i was the 1 who actually brought it to them ,telling them to pour it up :lmao: :lmao: it was they first time and my 10th time and i sold it to them if it's a video with me in a red shirt and glasses around n*ggas ..
other than that ya'll trying make it seem like i said please give me some .post the video tho
:facepalm: so that was you. This n*gga twenty said "my mamas a n*ger lover" :wow:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 11th, 2017, 8:46 am

360 Degrees wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 2:45 pm
I get a quarter sack of loud about 5 or 6 times a month that's a max of 750 a month, then I get a 12 pack 10 times out the month and a bottle of liquor 4 or 5 times a month, between both that's around 400-500 a month. So lets say 1250 a month, around 312.50 a week on getting lit. I scaled the sh*t waaaaay back I used to smoke a quarter in about 2 days, would get me a sherm or two on the weekends, 2 to 4 ozs of syrup a week, alcohol was nearly every day. Now it doesn't take as much and I don't f*ck with nothing but alcohol and green period...gotta stay on point.
:tiphat: Not too many people man enough to admit some sh*t like that. Especially on a site like this.

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » August 12th, 2017, 12:09 pm

Valleyntine wrote:
August 11th, 2017, 8:46 am
360 Degrees wrote:
I get a quarter sack of loud about 5 or 6 times a month that's a max of 750 a month, then I get a 12 pack 10 times out the month and a bottle of liquor 4 or 5 times a month, between both that's around 400-500 a month. So lets say 1250 a month, around 312.50 a week on getting lit. I scaled the sh*t waaaaay back I used to smoke a quarter in about 2 days, would get me a sherm or two on the weekends, 2 to 4 ozs of syrup a week, alcohol was nearly every day. Now it doesn't take as much and I don't f*ck with nothing but alcohol and green period...gotta stay on point.
:tiphat: Not too many people man enough to admit some sh*t like that. Especially on a site like this.
Preciate that bro :tiphat:

Tha7thLetta
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » August 12th, 2017, 2:53 pm

360 Degrees wrote:
Damn homie u paying $125 a quarter?

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » August 12th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Ya I am but that's not what they are running for on the average where I stay. Sometimes I will buy a quarter, zip if I'm on the move and come across some fire, usually they go for round a 100, even 80 but it may be some average or b.s. But the main n*gga I buy from charges more and I got a long list why I go with him over everybody else. First off he delivers wherever I'm at and I never go to him, he never run out, he keep high grade, he got edibles/vape cartridges. Coldest part is you wouldn't even know he sells sh*t by looking at dude, professional, low key no bullshit strictly biz all around its worth it for me. I'm in my 30s with a long record and sh*t to lose I ain't hitting no spots unless I got no other routes. I got the extra 25, I don't got the time or patience to deal with them laws or some bullshit weed hustler.