For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

HarlemWorldATL
oog

For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 9th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Now whatever your vice is, lean, weed, coke, pills, alcohol, etc etc do u notice or pay attention to how much u spend on it?

It b n*ggas that will buy a bottle everyday with 3.5s of weed with they n*ggas n n*ggas will cop constantly.like a few times a day it b n*ggas buying ounces or a couple of 3.5s daily.bottles of henny, beer, champagne etc everyday.for the harder drugs pills lean coke it can get expensive.but when you think about it, everything is expensive whether u got "safe" vices(weed, liquor) or f*ck with the stronger sh*t

So do y'all ever sit back n b like "damn I could've paid this bill or that bill but I f*cked around and brought a half ounce n two patrons".do it ever get to that point for you? Has it ever gotten to that point for you where u had to stop? Cuz I know n*ggas that lost they cribs or f*cked up they situations buying weed n liquor everyday the same way I seen pill and cokeheads f*ck up they situations copping everyday

Southwarddevil
underboss

Re: For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

Post by Southwarddevil » August 9th, 2017, 7:11 pm

i know i spent a couple thousands or hundreds on drugs over the years away

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Re: For n*ggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that sh*t?

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » August 9th, 2017, 7:38 pm

yo deadass tho a 3.5 will last me like a week :shrug: and that's when a n*gga had no job and was just basically in the street all day......i drink alot in the summer tho....like atleast a Brew a day...and maybe a few shots...just cuz it's hot and hella bitches be out

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » August 9th, 2017, 8:46 pm

Going out to bars that sh*t run you
The Azian is bacc cuhz

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 9th, 2017, 9:46 pm

Werd all that sh*t b adding up.even if u working or hustling a moderate habit(liquor n weed)can be like minimum $300 a month.now if u constantly need to smoke, get drunk then it can be a problem.

U may think u good cuz u have "play money" but when u sit n do the math n start budgeting or bills start to b excessive u gonna have a "damn where the Hell is my check going to?" Moment

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » August 9th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Habits cost U gotta budget everything out just make sure ur money good enough for it...it's it not u should find a different habit

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 10th, 2017, 10:29 am

My father was a drinker, and all through my childhood people told me if I ever picked up a bottle I was gonna be a drunk. 20 yrs later Ion even like the smell of alcohol ( make me sick to my stomach). As for weed and all that otha sh*t 1 thing I learned is when you from the hood/ ghetto/ streets issa certain amount of vices thats just gon be there for you to take up whether you spending or not. Mine was/ is weed. I been smokin it everyday since i was 14/ 15 because sometimes thats the only way some homies know how to show love. Post high school I was coppin dubs til the sunset, because the weed game was changin round these parts ( n*ggas coppin 3.5's talkin bout they just re'd up). Fast forward I learned not only how to budget, shop for deals, but I been sober for 4 days straight now. But i'll never knock weed tho.

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 11:04 am

you know twenty gone come with an input on this subject

Addict a$$ n*gga, customer a$$ n*gga :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 11:09 am

CPT wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 11:04 am
you know twenty gone come with an input on this subject

Addict a$$ n*gga, customer a$$ n*gga :lmao:
actually NO! bkuz I haven't did no lean since 2015 or Xanax :cmon: :facepalm: I still smoke which is normal, while u have a gay roommate and getting ready to T' up at pride weekend in September :lmao: :lmao: , stop it with them same lame a$$ jokes I uploaded money on here, guns, videos of me walking thru hoods u ain't did sh*t but argue with people, the hoodup's on soulja boy a$$ n*gga :cmon: , u in Colorado bored as hell and all of this just bkuz I spoke the truth on Georgia streets period .. u a bias a$$ , 1 vicelord in the entire state a$$ n*gga :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 10th, 2017, 12:45 pm

Im dead gon do the math in a second. I got through 8ths in 2 to 4 days and they go around 30 to 40 a 8th depending how loud it is. I dont drink but when i do one of my sons work at a bar and im cool wit some of his peoples there so if the right person bartending free drinks all night. Dont drink otherwise. Outside of hallucinogens, if im doin some drug that aint weed (pills, coke, etc) its free and i only partake every now and again. I can do bumps all night or decline if someone ask me, depends how drunk i am. Coke is wack tbh.

I spend about 3 to 4 hunnid on bud every month lol

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 10th, 2017, 12:54 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 12:45 pm
Im dead gon do the math in a second. I got through 8ths in 2 to 4 days and they go around 30 to 40 a 8th depending how loud it is. I dont drink but when i do one of my sons work at a bar and im cool wit some of his peoples there so if the right person bartending free drinks all night. Dont drink otherwise. Outside of hallucinogens, if im doin some drug that aint weed (pills, coke, etc) its free and i only partake every now and again. I can do bumps all night or decline if someone ask me, depends how drunk i am. Coke is wack tbh.

I spend about 3 to 4 hunnid on bud every month lol
I can't handle no hallucinogens, coke, percs and etc tho , my body to small and unhealthy for that :facepalm: :lol: plus I never did none of that outside of a morphine 100mg pill and that sh*t was so strong (that's what that gay a$$ uvl from Pittsburgh don't know) , I drunk some lean hours later and didn't feel no effect :wtf2: after that I knew to never pop a pill again outside of xans. See xans was a diff story until 2015 :lmao: :lmao: & lean
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 10th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Zans and all them opiate joints i haves no parts in facts lol. I heard horror stories man lol. All that extra (non weed related) drug sh*t come from me drinkin alchohol. sh*t really devil water lol.

Nah but i think i handle drugs real well (not that thats cool) honestly my worst drug experiences came from k doo doo. I advise everybody to never touch that sh*t. Even tho it last like 15 minutes that sh*t stronger than acid. n*gga i thought i sold my soul to the devil and died F*ck*n with that k2 lmao.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 10th, 2017, 1:04 pm

I done felt bad vibes on k2 like my mans was finna line me up. Im in this n*gga crib ready to pop on him and he just high chillin. Nah buddy them arabs tryin to get us to do they work lol.

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 10th, 2017, 1:06 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Zans and all them opiate joints i haves no parts in facts lol. I heard horror stories man lol. All that extra (non weed related) drug sh*t come from me drinkin alchohol. sh*t really devil water lol.

Nah but i think i handle drugs real well (not that thats cool) honestly my worst drug experiences came from k doo doo. I advise everybody to never touch that sh*t. Even tho it last like 15 minutes that sh*t stronger than acid. n*gga i thought i sold my soul to the devil and died F*ck*n with that k2 lmao.
:lmao: :stoned: :rip:

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 10th, 2017, 1:09 pm

I did that k2/ spice sh*t in high school, made a hour long class last 15 min.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 10th, 2017, 1:11 pm

K2 had bellvue and other hospitals filled the f*ck up. Once fiends got a hold of k2 my god lol. sh*t look like the walkin dead. Not has bad now but that dude than ran down wild people in times square was also on k2.

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » August 10th, 2017, 2:45 pm

I get a quarter sack of loud about 5 or 6 times a month that's a max of 750 a month, then I get a 12 pack 10 times out the month and a bottle of liquor 4 or 5 times a month, between both that's around 400-500 a month. So lets say 1250 a month, around 312.50 a week on getting lit. I scaled the sh*t waaaaay back I used to smoke a quarter in about 2 days, would get me a sherm or two on the weekends, 2 to 4 ozs of syrup a week, alcohol was nearly every day. Now it doesn't take as much and I don't f*ck with nothing but alcohol and green period...gotta stay on point.

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » August 10th, 2017, 4:23 pm

i was copping a 8th of loud in the am and a 8th when i get off work, i dont drink only smoke but that sh*t is expensive and addictive as hell i had to slow down between that and my footwear i would be broke so now i smoke 3 dimes max

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Twenty you a junky :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 6:41 pm

I bet Yeen got no wheels if you do I bet that sh*t a pluck pluck with 2 different color paint on it :lmao: :lmao: