underboss

Re: Pasadena Denver Lane breaks down the Devil Lanes and demonic worship

Post by Southwarddevil » August 1st, 2017, 8:37 pm

they on they ubn/Haitian brim sh*t :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 1st, 2017, 9:31 pm

Dam i remember when 754% was big in bmore..after they big homey got kidnapped & killed sh*t seemed to go left...i used to always see them push that "devil lanes" or elm lanes mafia" sh*t but never knew they was supposed tow orship the devil...sh*t crazy

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » August 6th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Yeah q devil worship is big on the gang scene ...that's y n*ggas got names like lil demon r baby evil big devil etc n u aint joining no church group when u make that choice ...u out robbin stealing killin rapin r associated with n*ggas that do who u think u working 4...I can say some sh*t from personal but naw... I'll just say this a long time I couldn't look n the mirror not from shame but bcuz I seen a demon staring back and I appeared regular looking to other people but 2 myself I looked like something else not good

NAP EATER
associate

Post by NAP EATER » August 6th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 8:39 pm
Yeah q devil worship is big on the gang scene ...that's y n*ggas got names like lil demon r baby evil big devil etc n u aint joining no church group when u make that choice ...u out robbin stealing killin rapin r associated with n*ggas that do who u think u working 4...I can say some sh*t from personal but naw... I'll just say this a long time I couldn't look n the mirror not from shame but bcuz I seen a demon staring back and I appeared regular looking to other people but 2 myself I looked like something else not good
they take that devil worship sh*t too far

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 6th, 2017, 10:02 pm

That devil lane name do sound hard tho

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » August 6th, 2017, 10:09 pm

Every organization at the top is on that kick we n the age of Aquarius that's his rule over earth

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 7th, 2017, 4:31 pm

them demons real when u open that door u open yo self up to other sh*t sh*t always happens to devil worshippers tho when they go out its always somethin brutal
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » August 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Hell 2 the yea town... sh*t is wicked g

Lowkey-Hatin
prince

Post by Lowkey-Hatin » August 7th, 2017, 8:52 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 4:31 pm
them demons real when u open that door u open yo self up to other sh*t sh*t always happens to devil worshippers tho when they go out its always somethin brutal
Cuz they put they energy into negativity. With or witout Satan. A devil worshipper is the same as a Christian in the aspect they give their energy to cartoon characters. Its all just a bunch of clown a$$ baccward occult science. n*ggas don't know what they really doin And wonder why certain sh*t happens.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » November 24th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Like ohno said..this topic was literally just made ..that's why the sht was locked....this my last time responding to n*ggahs bitching on here about something with this website "why they changed this..why they did that..why this topic locked etc" sht is mad annoying at this point

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 24th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 3:14 pm
Like ohno said..this topic was literally just made ..that's why the sht was locked....this my last time responding to n*ggahs bitching on here about something with this website "why they changed this..why they did that..why this topic locked etc" sht is mad annoying at this point

f*ck UP Q HOW THE sh*t IS MAD ANNOYING TO YOU? GET SOME FRESH AIR.. U MADE THREADS OF MY OLD TOPICS AND WHEN I CALLED U OUT ON IT U JUST LET IT RIDE. U DIDNT CARE TO CLOSE IT CUZ I WAS TALKIN sh*t AND UR PRIDE WOULDNT HAVE LET U CLOSE IT.. IN OTHER WORDS U AINT sh*t.. WE NOT FINNA GO THRU PAGES AND PAGES TO SEE WHAT TOPIC n*ggas MADE. MY BLACKASS WOULD JUST LOG ONTO ONE OF MY SITES AND SEE A TOPIC AND POST IT CUZ I WANT TO SPEAK ON IT, BUT U WANT n*ggas TO LOOK THRU PREVIOUS PAGES TO SEE IF U POSTED IT ALREADY.. LOL U BE ON THIS b*tch MORE THAN ANY OF US AND BE POSTING sh*t NON-STOP I CANT KEEP UP WITH YOU.. AND U THE n*gga WHO IS BITCHING, I REALLY DONT GIVE 2 SHITS, WE JUST COME HERE TO TALK ALIL sh*t :hmm:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » November 24th, 2017, 6:57 pm

You keep saying this "fresh air" sht...I don't know how many times I've explained to some of you clown a$$ n*ggahs I type & post on here from my jack(while I'm out)....stop grouping me up with some of you n*ggahs(you're obviously 1 of them chili) who only post on here from they desktop computer....you stay on here bitching about n*ggahs locking topics & sht...like n*ggah if it bothers you that much stop coming on here...not to mention you always posting my name ..cut the b*tch ways man ..I deal with that type of sht already in the real world with my women

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » November 25th, 2017, 9:31 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 6:57 pm
You keep saying this "fresh air" sht...I don't know how many times I've explained to some of you clown a$$ n*ggahs I type & post on here from my jack(while I'm out)....stop grouping me up with some of you n*ggahs(you're obviously 1 of them chili) who only post on here from they desktop computer....you stay on here bitching about n*ggahs locking topics & sht...like n*ggah if it bothers you that much stop coming on here...not to mention you always posting my name ..cut the b*tch ways man ..I deal with that type of sht already in the real world with my women
:lol: f*ck UP n*gga. STOP CRYING SO MUCH.. n*gga SAID STOP GROUPING HIM UP WITH THESE n*ggas BUT THE n*gga HAS THE MOST POST :killself: ..U SOUNDING ALL EMOTIONAL WITH THAT, IF IT BOTHERS U SO MUCH THAN STOP COMING HERE.. Q JUST HAVE U NY n*ggas AN CITYWIDE L FOR ACTING LIKE A BLONDE CHICK.. CAN I ORDER U SOME TESTOSTERONE :chinamike: :umhm: