Is everyone around u tryin to get on with this rap sh*t?

BluntedUp
ooog

Is everyone around u tryin to get on with this rap sh*t?

Post by BluntedUp » July 16th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Ayo i swear its 15/20 n*ggas i went to school with, or who be around me thats rappin. I look out for who on they music sh*t round my way and its a bunch of n*ggas i know or know of. Everybody tryin to rap. Half these n*ggas sound alike tho. Some of yall older but yall experience that?

1Million
oog

Re: Is everyone around u tryin to get on with this rap sh*t?

Post by 1Million » July 16th, 2017, 3:07 pm

Only got like 4 homeboys who used to wanna rap but they gave up on that a long time ago. They still freestyling at every party though.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » July 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Out here we look at these "rap" n*ggas as bums. Anyway, everyone out here is a rapper. Blunt'd, as always you late.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » July 16th, 2017, 3:49 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Out here we look at these "rap" n*ggas as bums. Anyway, everyone out here is a rapper. Blunt'd, as always you late.
Lol bx and si two different boros n*ggas wasnt really rappin out here a couple years ago. Get yo researchin a$$ on u aint from nowhere. :lol:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 16th, 2017, 5:11 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:49 pm
SuperSweet wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Lol bx and si two different boros n*ggas wasnt really rappin out here a couple years ago. Get yo researchin a$$ on u aint from nowhere. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: supersweet always type on some out here in the Bronx this how latinos do it and diss the rest of ya'll new Yorkers n say ya'll lying about ya'll own hoods n boroughs :lmao: :lmao: :rip: supersweet be like the latinos just rode off on a floating magic carpet 2 weeks ago, blacks in harlem and in bedstuy should have been did this "we ahead catch up ya'll blacks" :lmao: :wtf2:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 16th, 2017, 5:20 pm

Super can't prove. He from the bx n*gga scared to take a pic outside

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » July 16th, 2017, 7:16 pm

A lotta N*ggaz be on that sh*t all big headed well into they 30s.. going nowhere fast :tea:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » July 16th, 2017, 7:36 pm

To be really real w you 97 percent of n*ggas rapping or saying they rappers these days is late and lame to the game a$$ n*ggas. The real n*ggas and deep minded n*ggas from the hood go start real businesses like detail shops, barber and hair shops, etc. Then other n*ggas go to the military and learn how to really kill some sh*t proper and come back on some bodyguard or protection agency type of sh*t. Basically real n*ggas is thinking outside the box. A lot of real n*ggas wanted to be rappers in the 80s and 90s because wasn't everybody rapping then...now everybody rap, sh*t way played out. So especially to you lame n*ggas who can't rap or who are average as f*ck my message is go learn some sh*t and find some other legal hustles out here...so so many, just got to do research and network with other real n*ggas...not these late n*ggas, it's a lot of them and everybody talk big these days...delusional as f*ck

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » July 16th, 2017, 9:39 pm

the rap game is big business :tiphat: Millions of dollars at stake....plus the lifestyle is nuts...what young n*gga in the hood gonna not consider it? .....Sports is the same way.....you got 19 year olds making over 5 million a year :lol: You'd be stupid not to atleast give it a shot.....