Living off another n*ggas name n rep

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Living off another n*ggas name n rep

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 16th, 2017, 9:48 am

We all know ppl like this.someone's father might have been that n*gga back in the day so they feel whenever something happens they gotta name drop to get outta situations.or the n*gga that does dumb sh*t then when the goons come out he be on some "do u know who I am? U know who my family is?"

Then u have others who come from a wild family n everyone expects them to b the same but they aren't n don't want to b so they have a hard time as well in the streets

So do u know anyone like this? n*ggas who use they family name all the time after some sh*t happens that they cause in order to avoid repercussions? Or the n*gga moving recklessly who feels he could never get challenged or touched in any way because his pops was a well known drug dealer or shooter?

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Re: Living off another n*ggas name n rep

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 16th, 2017, 10:06 am

:lmao: one of my Dads best friends is Italian, and not only does he always bring up that hes Italian durin any confrontation, he always be like my family is connected to the five families and nobody fuks wit him :lmao: :lmao: he always be pullin that sh*t even nowadays too.
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 10:09 am

I hate n*ggas like this I ran to a few I said on here had fonk where a n*gga fam was hittas but he was a b*tch I hate n*ggas like that with a passion I know wat it is ta have fam with the sh*t and whos known hittas I neva in my life used them for anything when I was growin up I didn't know them like that tho but even still I wouldn't even jump n*ggas kuz I rather go 1 on 1 but I was always a kid who liked ta box it was fun ta me but them type of n*ggas is just suckas hidin behind they fam name
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 10:10 am

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:06 am
:lmao: one of my Dads best friends is Italian, and not only does he always bring up that hes Italian durin any confrontation, he always be like my family is connected to the five families and nobody fuks wit him :lmao: :lmao: he always be pullin that sh*t even nowadays too.
:ohhh: ayy I heard of the 5 families before whats that about

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 16th, 2017, 10:11 am

I know a lot of n*ggas like that. The ones who let it be known all the time that they daddy a goon or they family with the shits are usually the pussies out the bunch. I was never intimidated by that or a n*gga saying where he from because I was taught it ain't where you from it's how you come. I remember I beat this one n*gga up who use to always talk like that. My daddy this my daddy that come to find out this n*gga daddy was a registered sex offender lol :lol:.

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 16th, 2017, 10:18 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:10 am
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:06 am
:ohhh: ayy I heard of the 5 families before whats that about
there like 5 different mafia families that clicked up in NYC , but my Pops friend definitely wasnt connected like that but he had alotve people fooled lol
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 16th, 2017, 10:21 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:09 am
I hate n*ggas like this I ran to a few I said on here had fonk where a n*gga fam was hittas but he was a b*tch I hate n*ggas like that with a passion
I know wat it is ta have fam with the sh*t and whos known hittas I neva in my life used them for anything
when I was growin up I didn't know them like that tho but even still I wouldn't even jump n*ggas kuz I rather go 1 on 1 but I was always a kid who liked ta box it was fun ta me but them type of n*ggas is just suckas hidin behind they fam name
Same here. I didn't realize how people truly looked at my family until I was like 17. I knew we gad some killas but I didn't know it reached to other states and sh*t. Funny thing about my family is we got just as much good as bad. One of my family members is the President of a major college and another is a NBA coach.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 10:38 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:21 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
I hate n*ggas like this I ran to a few I said on here had fonk where a n*gga fam was hittas but he was a b*tch I hate n*ggas like that with a passion
I know wat it is ta have fam with the sh*t and whos known hittas I neva in my life used them for anything
when I was growin up I didn't know them like that tho but even still I wouldn't even jump n*ggas kuz I rather go 1 on 1 but I was always a kid who liked ta box it was fun ta me but them type of n*ggas is just suckas hidin behind they fam name
Same here. I didn't realize how people truly looked at my family until I was like 17. I knew we gad some killas but I didn't know it reached to other states and sh*t. Funny thing about my family is we got just as much good as bad. One of my family members is the President of a major college and another is a NBA coach.
that's whats up growin up I knew bout some fam like I said on here before some fam had me throwin up sh*t tellin me sh*t while I was growin up even tho my mom was a church woman but tha fam acted skared of her kuz she was fearless n she use ta be a fighter before church now some of my fam I just found out on my pops side is in church while the other half my half over here is in the streets got the bs straw but even the church ones I wonder bout kuz I heard stories bout them in the streets even my pops n*ggas in Oakland know him better then me but my moms side of the fam is the side I know more damn near everybody from my mom and her mom is from the East same with my mom sister and her bd as anybody in East Oakland guaranteed they know a McDaniel a Griffin a Wyatt Jones Jackson Ward and a Brown for the Griffins and Jacksons that sh*t stretch to Arkansas The Wyatts Louisianna Texas and Okalahoma but f*ck usin fam name that don't matter unless you som,ethin but I wasn't raised around my fam with the exception of my uncle and some kuzzns all who ran with Felix Mitch and some who was also fam to the Ward brothers (The n*ggas they made the movie The Mack off of) Down side bout that while I was young some parts we wasn't allowed in kuz n*ggas would of killed us but when I got older I went to them places all in Oakland never told them n*ggas who I was of course even now 1 of my kuzns tell me don't go to high street he a kuzn on my pops side but I got a few kuzns on my mom side from high street and they factors so I'm good but they was warrin 35th and high st but as a kid that sh*t was strange weird and scary ta m that n*ggas would kill me based off who I was fam with when I got older it didn't skare me as much after awhile I was just like wat ever happens go happen (this why I get wat q ohnosmh and the other ny n*ggas talk bout goin ta different hoods) u kant stop fate we only human but the rest u kan hear in my music :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rasta: :rasta: :smoke: :smoke: :dance: :dance: :dance:

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » July 16th, 2017, 11:58 am

I really only seen this in jail/prison. Dudes have asked me if I know someone else, that stuff funny to me. I think some people believe if you're a certain way, you automatically know other dudes like that, but it don't work that way lol...

Cats really couldn't front on me with that "I'm related to/you know who I am" card...

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » July 17th, 2017, 12:19 am

Me. I got a bunch of brothers and people know my stepdad. I used to name drop like the Game when I got into it with somebody and knew I wasn't finna come out on top.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » July 17th, 2017, 12:28 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:38 am
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 10:21 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
that's whats up growin up I knew bout some fam like I said on here before some fam had me throwin up sh*t tellin me sh*t while I was growin up even tho my mom was a church woman but tha fam acted skared of her kuz she was fearless n she use ta be a fighter before church now some of my fam I just found out on my pops side is in church while the other half my half over here is in the streets got the bs straw but even the church ones I wonder bout kuz I heard stories bout them in the streets even my pops n*ggas in Oakland know him better then me but my moms side of the fam is the side I know more damn near everybody from my mom and her mom is from the East same with my mom sister and her bd as anybody in East Oakland guaranteed they know a McDaniel a Griffin a Wyatt Jones Jackson Ward and a Brown for the Griffins and Jacksons that sh*t stretch to Arkansas The Wyatts Louisianna Texas and Okalahoma but f*ck usin fam name that don't matter unless you som,ethin but I wasn't raised around my fam with the exception of my uncle and some kuzzns all who ran with Felix Mitch and some who was also fam to the Ward brothers (The n*ggas they made the movie The Mack off of) Down side bout that while I was young some parts we wasn't allowed in kuz n*ggas would of killed us but when I got older I went to them places all in Oakland never told them n*ggas who I was of course even now 1 of my kuzns tell me don't go to high street he a kuzn on my pops side but I got a few kuzns on my mom side from high street and they factors so I'm good but they was warrin 35th and high st but as a kid that sh*t was strange weird and scary ta m that n*ggas would kill me based off who I was fam with when I got older it didn't skare me as much after awhile I was just like wat ever happens go happen (this why I get wat q ohnosmh and the other ny n*ggas talk bout goin ta different hoods) u kant stop fate we only human but the rest u kan hear in my music :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rasta: :rasta: :smoke: :smoke: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hell nah this n*gga trying to promote his sh*t :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :foh: :foh: :foh:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » July 17th, 2017, 12:29 am

1Million wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 12:19 am
Me. I got a bunch of brothers and people know my stepdad. I used to name drop like the Game when I got into it with somebody and knew I wasn't finna come out on top.
:lmao:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 17th, 2017, 2:40 am

Hell no

ReclezzRenegade
prince