12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 4:31 am

1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:28 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when n*ggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a b*tch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that b*tch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.
That's my point.. Relationships don't work out to well for me so if I was to have kids I'd be f*cked..

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:33 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:31 am
1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:28 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when n*ggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a b*tch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that b*tch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.
That's my point.. Relationships don't work out to well for me so if I was to have kids I'd be f*cked..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*gga of course they don't u over there tryna wife up 304s :rip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am

You don't get no p*ssy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather f*ck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:17 am

And yesterday I was claiming Blood n Rollin 60's :bplease: Not to mention I been on here longer then you since 2010-2011 which clearly states FMC-83's n 90's-NHC I ain't never been slobbin in my life, never on that slob sh*t... What other lies you got to tell?? Or does yo annoying a$$ just want someone to talk to? You lonely or something Town? :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:20 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:33 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:31 am
1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:28 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when n*ggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a b*tch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that b*tch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.
That's my point.. Relationships don't work out to well for me so if I was to have kids I'd be f*cked..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*gga of course they don't u over there tryna wife up 304s :rip:


You don't get no p*ssy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather f*ck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:23 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am
You don't get no p*ssy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather f*ck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:25 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:23 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am
You don't get no p*ssy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather f*ck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that you make Oakland look soft as sh*t :whaat: :lmao: Real Oakland n*ggas don't talk sh*t over the internet.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:33 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:25 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:23 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am
You don't get no p*ssy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather f*ck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that you make Oakland look soft as sh*t :whaat: :lmao: Real Oakland n*ggas don't talk sh*t over the internet.
n*gga wats a 304 you don't know do you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this n*gga bouta google that sh*t :rip: dont trip how town n*ggas act I'm my own person I could care less how the next n*gga act if I wanna clown a nerd a$$ n*gga who cried n was singin aint no sunshine when she's gone when a 304 left him then ima clown you :lmao: :lmao: Now wats a 304 n*gga :rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:35 am

And your only 2 choices are still a 304 and yo hand :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohhh: :word: is that why u pretended to be dude who robbed you :dafuq: :migowhat: :whaat: :discust: :discust: :yeyes: :chinamike:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:37 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:33 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:25 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:23 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am
You don't get no p*ssy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather f*ck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that you make Oakland look soft as sh*t :whaat: :lmao: Real Oakland n*ggas don't talk sh*t over the internet.
n*gga wats a 304 you don't know do you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this n*gga bouta google that sh*t :rip: dont trip how town n*ggas act I'm my own person I could care less how the next n*gga act if I wanna clown a nerd a$$ n*gga who cried n was singin aint no sunshine when she's gone when a 304 left him then ima clown you :lmao: :lmao: Now wats a 304 n*gga :rosssip:
Gee I dunno maybe a PROSTITUTE.. Stupid f*ck.. Like I didn't know what a prostitute is.. and that wasn't my girl just a side ho*. I sold her coke it's obvious you don't know sh*t. Get ya facts str8 lil n*gga :cmon:

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:38 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:35 am
And your only 2 choices are still a 304 and yo hand :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohhh: :word: is that why u pretended to be dude who robbed you :dafuq: :migowhat: :whaat: :discust: :discust: :yeyes: :chinamike:
I never got robbed I made that story up :lmao: Yeah I f*ck prostitutes at least I'm tappin something unlike you.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:41 am

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This n*gga really used google :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and you proud ta be F*ck*n them 304 bitches u the type a n*gga who stay on da blade lookin fa love :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:43 am

See why you save other dudes pics in yo phone.. :lmao: It's cool Town that explains a lot actually. Now you mad at another n*gga for pimpin out ho*s.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:44 am

That Hoover n*gga gave u this treatment
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:45 am

Like I really didn't know what a 304 was.. :nplease: :nplease: Late p*ssy..

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:46 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:43 am
See why you save other dudes pics in yo phone.. :lmao: It's cool Town that explains a lot actually. Now you mad at another n*gga for pimpin out ho*s.
You Carolina n*ggas got a different out look on pimpin you call payin ho*s fa sex pimpin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: aint no n*gga pic saved in my phone I re posted yo pic twice but from wat u sayin you saved twentys pic :wtf2: :migowhat:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:49 am

Next time I'm in Cali I'll shoot ya a message. :wink: You just like Merk.. Talk all that gangster talk but want link up :lmao: Only real n*gga on here that linked up with me was North from R30's someone actually from Cali. :lmao:

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:53 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:46 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:43 am
See why you save other dudes pics in yo phone.. :lmao: It's cool Town that explains a lot actually. Now you mad at another n*gga for pimpin out ho*s.
You Carolina n*ggas got a different out look on pimpin you call payin ho*s fa sex pimpin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: aint no n*gga pic saved in my phone I re posted yo pic twice but from wat u sayin you saved twentys pic :wtf2: :migowhat:
Lies, I never saved Twenty's pic.. I only talked sh*t on him cuz he started with me. I could care less about that n*gga.

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:54 am

I can tell you soft with all these lies so I'ma once again let you get the last word. Big bad OG Town :tiphat: I'm rollin out now.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:56 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:49 am
Next time I'm in Cali I'll shoot ya a message. :wink: You just like Merk.. Talk all that gangster talk but want link up :lmao: Only real n*gga on here that linked up with me was North from R30's someone actually from Cali. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: go head ill let oe twenty or ohno give u my facebook profile after u show them yours u kan bring og freeze with u n yo potnaz who didn't get get back for him :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: it kan be part two of a California rapper victimizing a North Carolina n*gga :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Post Reply