12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Neutron Nation
boss
Posts: 2820
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Unread post by Neutron Nation » July 14th, 2017, 10:17 pm

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/gang-m ... osecutors/

The 12-year-old boy who shot at a Chicago Police officer last month is a gang member who buys marijuana with his allowance, prosecutors said Friday in arguing against the boy’s release.

None of that mattered to Cook County Juvenile Court Judge Marianne Jackson anyway; the judge said Friday that “if I were told he was a choir boy, I wouldn’t release him.”

An attorney for the boy had asked that he be allowed to leave custody and submit to electronic home monitoring.

Prosecutors strenuously objected.

The boy “is a pledged Four Corner Hustler” they said, who has come home “completely red-eyed . . . could not recognize his mother because he was so completely under the influence.”

But Jackson said regardless of anything else in his background, she was keeping him in custody based on the nature of the case, which she called “grave and serious.”

Cook County juvenile court prosecutors have accused the boy and another youth, age 17, of firing “several” shots in the direction of two on-duty Chicago police officers in the 3100 block of West 13th Street on June 5. They say footage from video cameras, gunshot residue and “self-incriminating statements” tie the boys to the crimes. The bullets didn’t hit the police officers. Prosecutors offered no possible motive.

At a previous court hearing, Juvenile Court Judge George L. Canellis pointed out that the alleged shooters had made an “active step of exiting the car” to shoot at police.
The two youths, whom the Chicago Sun-Times are not naming because they are juveniles, are also charged with multiple counts of aggravated discharge of a weapon, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and unlawful possession of a firearm. Prosecutors also have charged another 17-year-old, accusing him, among other things, of driving the car away from the scene after the shots were fired.

The two alleged shooters stepped out of a stolen 2007 Nissan Murano and fired shots in the direction of the police officers about 8 p.m. Monday, prosecutors have said. The boys then got back in the SUV, which sped away. Police chased the SUV, which was eventually stopped in the 3700 block of South Pulaski, prosecutors said.

Police recovered two handguns from the SUV, as well as 15 baggies containing suspected drugs from the driver of the vehicle, prosecutors said.

Because all three are charged — for now — as juveniles, all could potentially remain locked up until their 21st birthdays.

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 14th, 2017, 10:33 pm

Kinda reminds me of this one dude in Ohio who called the cops on his girlfriend claiming that she took his heroin :lmao: Shit was priceless then he ends up getting arrested for having drugs on him.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm

a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 14th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances

Them be the main ones to turn into drug addicts tho. Ppl that came from nice homes and had everything given to them usually the same mf's that turn into junkies cuz they can't handle happiness. :2cents:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 10:45 pm

Cocaine wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:39 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances

Them be the main ones to turn into drug addicts tho. Ppl that came from nice homes and had everything given to them usually the same mf's that turn into junkies cuz they can't handle happiness. :2cents:

I hear ya but im more so speaking on this lil ass kid wanting to play gangsta period & tryna shoot at cops...

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1604
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 1:29 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 15th, 2017, 12:19 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances
Bruh, you don't really believe this lil nigga get allowance 4real do you? Hilarious :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 12:28 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances
:2cents: was bouta ta say the same this lil nnigga was gettin a allowance
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15736
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 10:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...
Location: North Texas

Unread post by 1Million » July 15th, 2017, 1:42 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances
Nobody I grew up with got an allowance. My mom would tell me not paying bills was my allowance and then she'd get mad when she'd find money on me.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 1:45 am

1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:42 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances
Nobody I grew up with got an allowance. My mom would tell me not paying bills was my allowance and then she'd get mad when she'd find money on me.

Yeah you younger then me & last time i heard of allowances was maybe 94...this newer generation i doubt 98% know what the hell that is(not including this kid)..especially none of the real gangsta niggahs...niggah getting allowances tryna act up outside smh

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 4281
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 5:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Unread post by SuperSweet » July 15th, 2017, 1:49 am

is the kid a honkey? I didn't read the article.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14515
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 1:58 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm
a privelegded young man ...cant remember the last time I heard of a niggah getting allowances
Yup.

Niggas knew better than to even ask lol

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2823
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:42 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » July 15th, 2017, 2:06 am

I last got an allowance a little younger than that. When I was 8-10 it was like a reward for making good grades, so we'd get $5 or $10. Maybe got that 7-8 times in that age range, in a two year span. I can't even recall what I did with that money, at That age I wasn't into drugs though...

Some of you niggas acting like an allowance means he getting a bill. He might not even get an allowance every week. Weed is cheap, he could get $10 and find somebody to split some weed with him... :lol:

None of us know this young brother background. Obviously there's something missing in his young life if he's a gang member and handling guns at 12. He may come from a good family, but something is clearly missing with him and at 12 years old, he don't know anything. I feel sorry for him and the people who love him...

We got the blueprint laid for this juvenile criminal reform and in my 30s the shit will be on 100. Young guys like him, and many others, that's who I'm working with and fighting for. As a juvenile screwup myself, I met plenty juveniles as I was inside and they come from every background imaginable. Everybody ain't coming from a parentless home in the worst hood in town. But they all need riders in they corner because at those ages you have no concept of what your future looks like living in the aftermath of being a young criminal, how that stuff will haunt you for years afterwards. Most of these kids can't see past a year--I did not think I was living past 19 and I was okay with that! Didn't bother me at all. Then I got outta prison and was pretty sure if either be dead by 23-24, or doing a L or some outrageous number like 50 by my 23rd or 24th birthday. And all those years, it took me to make 24 to even start believing there was a life past that age....

Pray for the lil bro and his family, and all the young knuckleheads like him...

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14515
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 2:26 am

An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 3:11 am

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:26 am
An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.

Exactly.....asking people for dollas here & there aint the same as a allowance lol


When i was in this kid age bracket i was stealing & pawning shit & selling basketball cards so a niggah can have pocket money to go to corner store( we would go to the store atleast 3-4 times a day while we chill outside)

Funny thing was my aunt who took custody of me when moms went upstate was getting monthly checks for me..but them checks went to food for the house ...1-2 pairs of kicks a month & a haircut every other week(it was pretty much her check rrom the state it just had my name on it )..wasnt no allowancee..niggahs basically had to fend for self

murksiderock
boss
Posts: 2823
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 10:42 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » July 15th, 2017, 3:19 am

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:26 am
An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.
Nah you right. My point is just that receiving an allowance isn't a result of privilege and has nothing to do with wealth...

Q just said he got 1-2 kicks a month. A month? I may have gotten 2 a year. Again though, getting brand new sneakers isn't a result of privilege. This all depends on what angle you looking from...

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14515
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 3:30 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:11 am
BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:26 am
An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.

Exactly.....asking people for dollas here & there aint the same as a allowance lol


When i was in this kid age bracket i was stealing & pawning shit & selling basketball cards so a niggah can have pocket money to go to corner store( we would go to the store atleast 3-4 times a day while we chill outside)

Funny thing was my aunt who took custody of me when moms went upstate was getting monthly checks for me..but them checks went to food for the house ...1-2 pairs of kicks a month & a haircut every other week(it was pretty much her check rrom the state it just had my name on it )..wasnt no allowancee..niggahs basically had to fend for self
Yup..I be knowing..same shit...stealing and robbing was the only way to get anything because money wasn't a option. Having the nerve to ask for it would get u barked on lol. U had no choice but to go out and take...moms would give some change or a few dollars here n there but for the most part u had no choice but to do what u had to do to get by.

Everything most kids got from their parents I had to take to have.

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14515
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 3:38 am

murksiderock wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:19 am
BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:26 am
An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.
Nah you right. My point is just that receiving an allowance isn't a result of privilege and has nothing to do with wealth...

Q just said he got 1-2 kicks a month. A month? I may have gotten 2 a year. Again though, getting brand new sneakers isn't a result of privilege. This all depends on what angle you looking from...
I disagree wit the allowance thing...it does have to do with wealth because u have to have money to be able to give it to someone...even if I did something good there wasn't any special money given lol....I can recall maybe a few birthdays I got a lil cash every now n then.

Yea 1 or 2 kicks a month was good I can't front...I got shoes once a year maybe when school started.

soon as I got a older person who was hustling to give me a chance I said fuck school and started hustling for a lil cash but seemed like a million dollars to me at the time.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 4:12 am

murksiderock wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:19 am
BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:26 am
An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.
Nah you right. My point is just that receiving an allowance isn't a result of privilege and has nothing to do with wealth...

Q just said he got 1-2 kicks a month. A month? I may have gotten 2 a year. Again though, getting brand new sneakers isn't a result of privilege. This all depends on what angle you looking from...
You missing what i said before that...i was getting kicks with government assisted money(when somebody takes custody or adopts you..state gives the person raising you money...atleast ny did)...so while my moms was upstate in rehab my aunt was getting bread for me...wasnt like it was coming out of anybody pockets...basically free money..before she took custody of me for 2-3yrs i wasnt getting that many pairs of kicks with moms..not the same situation

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 4:26 am

this is an era in mid to late 90s when alotta heads was working the system(section 8 ..medicare ..foodstamps etc)..thats why they toufhened up more now then before

That adopt a stranger kid / or take legal custody of a relative is still in effect..because people know they aint gotta work..whatever state you in..gonna hold you down financially for that kid..what alotta people do is cop alil bit of stuff for the kid & pocket most of the rest (which is what i went threw...that 1 or 2 pairs a month should of been like 3-4 month.)..but like i said i wasnt getting my checks she was so that was that.


This kid has both his parents in his life & get an allowance...i aint buying the side antics...sound like a niggah tryna find his way in life

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14515
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 4:32 am

Definitely...adopting was normal lol...my homeboy was adopted...grew up in my projects...the "mom" would use all his money on crack newports and beers..for years he didn't even know he had money coming to him u til we got to a certain age and got woke to what was going on.


Same thing wit ssi checks and all that other assistance programs...most of that cash went to the "mom" lol


There was a older lady who had a house of about 5 or 6 adopted kids...she was balling out but she atleast made sure they had whatever they needed but a lot of other people used that money for themselves and disregarded the kids

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 4:44 am

See alotts shit changed from 90s to now because too many heads o.d with it before...i think with that adopt/ take custody of relatives now you gotta show the state receipts & shit of what you spend money on


The food stamp shit(when it wss paper)we would take them shits go to corner store get a quarter water or 50 cent soda & get cash back & do what we want (niggahs was coppin kicks/outfits etc with them shits durinf that time) & made it hot...now thats why they use the cards now (& now the hustle with that is niggahs selling you whats on the card for cash)


Government assistant aide is complete different situation

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14515
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 4:52 am

yup a lot of shit that use to be easy is fucked up now from the older generations doing too much.

i think even child support changed too...I could be wrong but I hear some of my niggas talking about keepin receipts as proof for court.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55596
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 5:13 am

Nah they put money on debit card when niggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 5:18 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when niggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a bitch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that bitch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15736
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 10:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...
Location: North Texas

Unread post by 1Million » July 15th, 2017, 5:28 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when niggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a bitch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that bitch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 5:31 am

1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:28 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when niggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a bitch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that bitch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.
That's my point.. Relationships don't work out to well for me so if I was to have kids I'd be fucked..

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 5:33 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:31 am
1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:28 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when niggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a bitch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that bitch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.
That's my point.. Relationships don't work out to well for me so if I was to have kids I'd be fucked..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nigga of course they don't u over there tryna wife up 304s :rip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am

You don't get no pussy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather fuck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:17 am

And yesterday I was claiming Blood n Rollin 60's :bplease: Not to mention I been on here longer then you since 2010-2011 which clearly states FMC-83's n 90's-NHC I ain't never been slobbin in my life, never on that slob shit... What other lies you got to tell?? Or does yo annoying ass just want someone to talk to? You lonely or something Town? :lmao: :lmao:

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:20 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:33 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:31 am
1Million wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:28 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:18 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:13 am
Nah they put money on debit card when niggahs make payments it goes on mastercard child support debit card
If a bitch tries puttin me on child support I'll just go on the run lol. That's exactly why I don't want kids cuz I know that bitch would make me pay child support. Besides I've been recently annealing bitches to avoid gettin em prego. :wink:
They can't put you on child support if y'all are together. People need to stop having kids just to be having em and need to focus on creating families for these kids.
That's my point.. Relationships don't work out to well for me so if I was to have kids I'd be fucked..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nigga of course they don't u over there tryna wife up 304s :rip:


You don't get no pussy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather fuck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:23 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am
You don't get no pussy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather fuck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:25 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:23 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am
You don't get no pussy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather fuck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that you make Oakland look soft as shit :whaat: :lmao: Real Oakland niggas don't talk shit over the internet.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:33 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:25 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:23 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am
You don't get no pussy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather fuck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that you make Oakland look soft as shit :whaat: :lmao: Real Oakland niggas don't talk shit over the internet.
Nigga wats a 304 you don't know do you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this nigga bouta google that shit :rip: dont trip how town niggas act I'm my own person I could care less how the next nigga act if I wanna clown a nerd ass nigga who cried n was singin aint no sunshine when she's gone when a 304 left him then ima clown you :lmao: :lmao: Now wats a 304 nigga :rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:35 am

And your only 2 choices are still a 304 and yo hand :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohhh: :word: is that why u pretended to be dude who robbed you :dafuq: :migowhat: :whaat: :discust: :discust: :yeyes: :chinamike:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:37 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:33 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:25 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:23 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am
You don't get no pussy at all so it doesn't matter. I'd much rather fuck a 304 rather then use my hand and not get none at all. :tiphat:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip: you prob don't even know wat a 304 is plus I don't need a 304 or my hand :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: the fact you just admitted them are your only 2 choices :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The fact that you make Oakland look soft as shit :whaat: :lmao: Real Oakland niggas don't talk shit over the internet.
Nigga wats a 304 you don't know do you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this nigga bouta google that shit :rip: dont trip how town niggas act I'm my own person I could care less how the next nigga act if I wanna clown a nerd ass nigga who cried n was singin aint no sunshine when she's gone when a 304 left him then ima clown you :lmao: :lmao: Now wats a 304 nigga :rosssip:
Gee I dunno maybe a PROSTITUTE.. Stupid fuck.. Like I didn't know what a prostitute is.. and that wasn't my girl just a side hoe. I sold her coke it's obvious you don't know shit. Get ya facts str8 lil nigga :cmon:

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:38 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:35 am
And your only 2 choices are still a 304 and yo hand :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohhh: :word: is that why u pretended to be dude who robbed you :dafuq: :migowhat: :whaat: :discust: :discust: :yeyes: :chinamike:
I never got robbed I made that story up :lmao: Yeah I fuck prostitutes at least I'm tappin something unlike you.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:41 am

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This nigga really used google :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and you proud ta be fuckin them 304 bitches u the type a nigga who stay on da blade lookin fa love :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:43 am

See why you save other dudes pics in yo phone.. :lmao: It's cool Town that explains a lot actually. Now you mad at another nigga for pimpin out hoes.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:44 am

That Hoover nigga gave u this treatment :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:45 am

Like I really didn't know what a 304 was.. :nplease: :nplease: Late pussy..

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:46 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:43 am
See why you save other dudes pics in yo phone.. :lmao: It's cool Town that explains a lot actually. Now you mad at another nigga for pimpin out hoes.
You Carolina niggas got a different out look on pimpin you call payin hoes fa sex pimpin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: aint no nigga pic saved in my phone I re posted yo pic twice but from wat u sayin you saved twentys pic :wtf2: :migowhat:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:49 am

Next time I'm in Cali I'll shoot ya a message. :wink: You just like Merk.. Talk all that gangster talk but want link up :lmao: Only real nigga on here that linked up with me was North from R30's someone actually from Cali. :lmao:

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:53 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:46 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:43 am
See why you save other dudes pics in yo phone.. :lmao: It's cool Town that explains a lot actually. Now you mad at another nigga for pimpin out hoes.
You Carolina niggas got a different out look on pimpin you call payin hoes fa sex pimpin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: aint no nigga pic saved in my phone I re posted yo pic twice but from wat u sayin you saved twentys pic :wtf2: :migowhat:
Lies, I never saved Twenty's pic.. I only talked shit on him cuz he started with me. I could care less about that nigga.

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 7:54 am

I can tell you soft with all these lies so I'ma once again let you get the last word. Big bad OG Town :tiphat: I'm rollin out now.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:56 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:49 am
Next time I'm in Cali I'll shoot ya a message. :wink: You just like Merk.. Talk all that gangster talk but want link up :lmao: Only real nigga on here that linked up with me was North from R30's someone actually from Cali. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: go head ill let oe twenty or ohno give u my facebook profile after u show them yours u kan bring og freeze with u n yo potnaz who didn't get get back for him :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: it kan be part two of a California rapper victimizing a North Carolina nigga :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 7:58 am

ayyyy loc the whiteboy u the white version of the nigga who getting jumped in the other niggas is yo homies and yo og freeze is toothpick :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 8:15 am

You the only one with they feelings hurt.. :lmao: You just ah Internet nigga, I digg it.. But next time I'm in Cali I'll let ya know even tho you ain't gonna show up.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 8:17 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 8:15 am
You the only one with they feelings hurt.. :lmao: You just ah Internet nigga, I digg it.. But next time I'm in Cali I'll let ya know even tho you ain't gonna show up.
:rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9138
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 8:19 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 8:15 am
You the only one with they feelings hurt.. :lmao: You just ah Internet nigga, I digg it.. But next time I'm in Cali I'll let ya know even tho you ain't gonna show up.
don't say it just do it :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 8:24 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 8:19 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 8:15 am
You the only one with they feelings hurt.. :lmao: You just ah Internet nigga, I digg it.. But next time I'm in Cali I'll let ya know even tho you ain't gonna show up.
don't say it just do it :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip:

I'll let ya know

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post