When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21428
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 3:53 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his n*ggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:



LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME OUT THE CAR :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: ... u stole that from some other n*gga who just said that sh*t.. but thats funny as f*ck...




BUT IN OTHER WORDS U AINT COMING :webyup: ... BUT LIKE I SAID I LIKE U AND WOULDNT WANT U TO.. MAKE YO BREAD AND CONTINUE EATTING

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48223
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 4:11 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his n*ggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :rip:

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 4:14 am

I've always heard that San Bernardino was with it... But the same sh*t going on out there is the same sh*t that's going on everywhere around the US.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:30 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:35 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 8:30 pm
Chili the last time u been somewhere was Vegas as a teenager.u gotta stop telling n*ggas who travel on the regular how to move when u don't have enuff experience in that field yourself


OHNO WHY DONT U COME OUT HERE AND PROVE ALL OF US WRONG THEN I WOULD FEEL LIKE sh*t SEEING THE LATEST SB HOMICIDE WAS A 36 Y/0 PRODUCER OF ELI PORTER FROM NY HAD BEEN ROBBED IN KILLED IN A SAN BERNARDINO APARTMENT COMPLEX..

THE PAPER WILL READ. 36 Y/O AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE FROM NEW YORK WAS ROBBED AND GUNNED DOWN IN A SB APARTMENT COMPLEX. WITNESS SAY THE 36 Y/0 MALE BY THE NAME OF BARTHOLOMEW JACKSON WAS SEEN GETTING OUT OF HIS YARIS, WHEN A GROUP OF MEN ASKED BARTHOLOMEW WHERE HE FROM AND BARTHOLOMEW SAID IM FROM NY AND I DONT BANG. THE GROUP OF THUGS GAVE CHASE TO BARTHOLOMEW, AND A SCUFFLE INSUSED. BARTHOLOMEW WAS SCREAMING TO WITNESSES TO HELP SAVE HIM AND CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY ... BARTHOLOMEW WAS KNOCKED OUT LEFT UNCONSCIOUS, AND WAS SHOT DEAD..


MEMORIALS ALL THRU HARLEM READS ELI PORTER PRODUCER WAS KILLED


MY BAD OHNO YOU STILL MY n*gga DOE. IF U WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO THE HOSPITAL I WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU :chinamike:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ this whole story the Barthlomew name killed me tho :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:31 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his n*ggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:
:wycry: :chinamike: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19180
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 15th, 2017, 4:41 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:53 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his n*ggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:



LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME OUT THE CAR :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: ... u stole that from some other n*gga who just said that sh*t.. but thats funny as f*ck...




BUT IN OTHER WORDS U AINT COMING :webyup: ... BUT LIKE I SAID I LIKE U AND WOULDNT WANT U TO.. MAKE YO BREAD AND CONTINUE EATTING
I'll come if u come to N.Y. :wink:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12916
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 4:52 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:57 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. n*gga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life

SHANK U WAS JUST IN SAN DIEGO WHY DIDNT U PROVE IT TO UR FELLOW NY'S? PLUS U A NY BLOOD RIGHT? HAHAHAHA.. U WAS SMART DOE, U AINT DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT
Who ever said I was a ny blood :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: I been to crip hoods garden blocc in sac Rollin 40s in Diego I used to live in a sur good in Fairfield for a few months nothing happen I been to the worst hoods up I'm the bay Richmond Vallejo San Pablo Oakland I network with alot of cats have you forgot I used to live in California as well so your point is invalid. The hardest good I been to is in Oakland n Richmond

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8104
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:55 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:52 am
The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:57 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. n*gga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life

SHANK U WAS JUST IN SAN DIEGO WHY DIDNT U PROVE IT TO UR FELLOW NY'S? PLUS U A NY BLOOD RIGHT? HAHAHAHA.. U WAS SMART DOE, U AINT DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT
Who ever said I was a ny blood :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: I been to crip hoods garden blocc in sac Rollin 40s in Diego I used to live in a sur good in Fairfield for a few months nothing happen I been to the worst hoods up I'm the bay Richmond Vallejo San Pablo Oakland I network with alot of cats have you forgot I used to live in California as well so your point is invalid. The hardest good I been to is in Oakland n Richmond
wat hood in Richmond was u in when I was out there use ta be in narf alof lived in central never really was in southside like that only for the bart or bus never was in parkchester village either
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 4:56 am

:lmao: n*ggas saying f*ck Chili's hood we been doing this!!

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13438
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 5:01 am

Nyers go everywhere that's y when people online say u won't go to such and such it's it makes no sense...if n*ggas ain't go there it's because they had no reason to but we go anywhere we gotta go to.

Long time ago n*ggas was saying nyers won't go to any southern cali hoods,Compton,watts etc n*ggas touched down...n*ggas be thinking reputations of places scare n*ggas like n*ggas ain't from a zoo themselves(older nyers I'm speaking on)

I've touch down in southern n northern cali before along time ago. Regular hood sh*t goes on everywhere just looks different.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3507
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SuperSweet » July 15th, 2017, 5:05 am

:lmao: @ cuba gooden jr weakass.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48223
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am

i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang sh*t honestly speaking..sh*t dont phase me

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 5:08 am

SuperSweet wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:05 am
:lmao: @ cuba gooden jr weakass.

:lol: Forreal tho lol.. f*ck boyz in the hood. and Ricky..

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13438
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 5:14 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am
i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang sh*t honestly speaking..sh*t dont phase me
i only went there because I was invited by some family and some friends at that time...it's a nice place definitely..weed weather women n food..was all I was focusing on...I saw regular hood sh*t like anywhere else.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3507
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SuperSweet » July 15th, 2017, 5:16 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:08 am
SuperSweet wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:05 am
:lmao: @ cuba gooden jr weakass.

:lol: Forreal tho lol.. f*ck boyz in the hood. and Ricky..
I know right, f*ck that movie! :lol:



Boyz n da hood is pure garbage. One of the lamest movies about cali ever made. Two thumbs down

Image

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12916
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 5:37 am

I been thru hilltop mall area West ridge bella vista my boy is from Hacienda projects sh*t look torn down I been thru the iron triangle area of mcdonald Blvd there's a middle school near by with houses . Aye town do you f*ck with the casino in Richmond or do u go to brooks to cache creek or thunder valley in sac ?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48223
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 5:41 am

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:14 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am
i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang sh*t honestly speaking..sh*t dont phase me
i only went there because I was invited by some family and some friends at that time...it's a nice place definitely..weed weather women n food..was all I was focusing on...I saw regular hood sh*t like anywhere else.
People there was asking you 1000 different questions about ny ?

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:00 am

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:01 am
Nyers go everywhere that's y when people online say u won't go to such and such it's it makes no sense...if n*ggas ain't go there it's because they had no reason to but we go anywhere we gotta go to.

Long time ago n*ggas was saying nyers won't go to any southern cali hoods,Compton,watts etc n*ggas touched down...n*ggas be thinking reputations of places scare n*ggas like n*ggas ain't from a zoo themselves(older nyers I'm speaking on)

I've touch down in southern n northern cali before along time ago. Regular hood sh*t goes on everywhere just looks different.

I've been to both NY and Cali.. It's amazing how mf's hype em up as far as the street sh*t is concerned. In my opinion the Mid-West states and southern states are 10 times worse.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19180
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 15th, 2017, 6:08 am

I been to Cali in the 80s in San Diego to visit family that's still there.I was a kid so I don't really count that visit tbh

I might have to go soon because of music, but other than that there's no reason for me to go even tho I know some Cali folks swerving thru other states

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13438
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:41 am
BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:14 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am
i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang sh*t honestly speaking..sh*t dont phase me
i only went there because I was invited by some family and some friends at that time...it's a nice place definitely..weed weather women n food..was all I was focusing on...I saw regular hood sh*t like anywhere else.
People there was asking you 1000 different questions about ny ?
Yup and in return I was asking them about their areas,gangs,drug prices etc smoked outside I chopped it up wit a few people...I got asked alotnof dumb questions too lol

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:00 am
[quote=BkBarclays post_id=2045277 time=<a href="tel:1500112868">1500112868</a> user_id=52423]
Nyers go everywhere that's y when people online say u won't go to such and such it's it makes no sense...if n*ggas ain't go there it's because they had no reason to but we go anywhere we gotta go to.

Long time ago n*ggas was saying nyers won't go to any southern cali hoods,Compton,watts etc n*ggas touched down...n*ggas be thinking reputations of places scare n*ggas like n*ggas ain't from a zoo themselves(older nyers I'm speaking on)

I've touch down in southern n northern cali before along time ago. Regular hood sh*t goes on everywhere just looks different.

I've been to both NY and Cali.. It's amazing how mf's hype em up as far as the street sh*t is concerned. In my opinion the Mid-West states and southern states are 10 times worse.
[/quote]

Well back in the day ny was action just as much as it was hyped...same wit LA...the sh*t u heard about or heard people talk about happened all the time but it was also regular place u know what I'm saying.

As for ny...the people who hype it up probaly live that life or around it...so that's their own personal opinion..I don't take anybody opinion too serious.

Midwest and south to me always been more reckless for the fact the guns r so available. You'll encounter a person with a gun faster in the south Midwest.

Post Reply