When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 7:11 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:50 am
Screenshot_20170715-004809.pngScreenshot_20170715-004716.png :tea: :tea: :tea: :fleece:


LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHANK DO U WANT TO DO THAT sh*t OVER? WHAT THE f*ck DID U JUST PROVE THAT YALL n*ggas DO MORE RAPE THAN SB n*ggas? :killself:

SB HAD LESS PEOPLE AND MORE MURDER AND ASSAULTS

SB HAS 28,000 BLACKS

ORLANDO HAS 68,000 BLACKS


AND DUE TO THEM CURSES WE ALREADY KNOW WHO DOING MOST OF THEM CRIMES :umhm:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 7:11 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:50 am
Screenshot_20170715-004809.pngScreenshot_20170715-004716.png :tea: :tea: :tea: :fleece:


LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHANK DO U WANT TO DO THAT sh*t OVER? WHAT THE f*ck DID U JUST PROVE THAT YALL n*ggas DO MORE RAPE THAN SB n*ggas? :killself:

SB HAD LESS PEOPLE AND MORE MURDER AND ASSAULTS

SB HAS 28,000 BLACKS

ORLANDO HAS 68,000 BLACKS


AND DUE TO THEM CURSES WE ALREADY KNOW WHO DOING MOST OF THEM CRIMES :umhm:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:53 am
Pretty much same stats for a city that have Disney cut it out chili

BUT U WAS GHOST WHEN U WAS JUST OUT HERE U COULD HAVE EASILY CHECKED IN :rosssip:

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Posts: 4867
Joined: February 6th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » July 15th, 2017, 5:50 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 6:15 pm
ILick-Queens wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 6:08 pm
:lol: chill bra it's too early for the beef sh*t city vs city sh*t ... plus we on whites tripping on us now :umhm: we was wrong and we all wanna be Israelites with u :phew: it's time we get racist like u towards white folks , look at Mcgregor and what his b*tch a$$ said yesterday and look at those serbs in Greece killing that black man for taking a pic with a white gurl .. :umhm: if lord Q comes out there u should show him the light and convert him ,to help convert me and the rest of the blacks :lmao: :lmao: nawl frfr tho we on some black power sh*t now f*ck the city vs city sh*t :2cents:

:wtf2: you right.. what about that black man killed by them white folks in greece. 10 guys jumped him


Black American Tourist In Greece Loses HisLife Over A Selfie With White Waitress!









THEM INSECURITIES CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:



:ohhh:

yo this sh*t needs it own thread bruh.....N*ggaz need to see this
.

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 5:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:53 am
Pretty much same stats for a city that have Disney cut it out chili

BUT U WAS GHOST WHEN U WAS JUST OUT HERE U COULD HAVE EASILY CHECKED IN :rosssip:
I chose palm springs over yo turn down hood and you know you gotta past San Bernardino on 1-10 just to go palm springs I'm pretty sure you know about that place and their females :wink: :wink: :wink:

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 6:12 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:59 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:12 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:53 am
Pretty much same stats for a city that have Disney cut it out chili

BUT U WAS GHOST WHEN U WAS JUST OUT HERE U COULD HAVE EASILY CHECKED IN :rosssip:
I chose palm springs over yo turn down hood and you know you gotta past San Bernardino on 1-10 just to go palm springs I'm pretty sure you know about that place and their females :wink: :wink: :wink:


:lmao: PALM SPRINGS IS KNOWN FOR ALOT OF GAYS. BUT ITS NICE AS f*ck OUT THERE. INDIAN WELLS, RANCHO MIRAGE.. U SAYING TURNED DOWN HOOD TRYING TO IMPRESS THESE OTHER n*ggas WELL U TRAVEL OUT HERE ALOT NEXT TIME U COME THEN CHECK IN


DO WHAT THE CHICAGO n*gga DID AND JUST WALK DOWN MERIDIAN, U CAN EVEN LOOK AT THE GROUND AND MUMBLE AT UR PHONE AND SEE WHAT MY n*ggas WILL DO.. TURN THE CAMERA AROUND AND HEAD DOWN MERIDIAN WHERE U SEE THE n*ggas AT THE PARK, U KEEP GOING DOWN AND U SEE THE FIRE STATION AND RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET IS THEM MERIDIAN APARTMENTS.. U SEE IT THE BLACK n*gga AND HIS GIRL GETTING OUT THE OLD BLACK BMW AND AS U SEE FROM THIS GOOGLE STREET VIEW THE FAT n*gga IS HITTING SOMEONE UP.. HAHAHAHA THE n*gga THROWING UP HIS SET TO THE MEXICAN COUPLE IN THE CAR PASSING THRU
https://spotcrime.com/mobile/crime/stre ... 19bad759dc

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 7:34 pm

When you step on the east or South I will take u more seriously next time I come out I bring a couple of 59 out with me lol

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48246
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 9:00 pm

My man chilli keep inviting n*ggahs to the meridian but he wont be found at the meridian...atleast offer to pop up & treat n*ggahs to a 5 course meal or something stop being stingey :naswin:

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Southwarddevil » July 15th, 2017, 9:13 pm

this sounds tamed to me

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 9:38 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 9:00 pm
My man chilli keep inviting n*ggahs to the meridian but he wont be found at the meridian...atleast offer to pop up & treat n*ggahs to a 5 course meal or something stop being stingey :naswin:
That n*gga stingy I bet he doesn't treat his homeboy to Mickey ds for a follor menu talking bout them curse :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19196
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm

Chili will b quick to tell his 5x homies to get a job n change their life, but won't hook one of them up with a job if they actually are tryna change their lives

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 16th, 2017, 12:12 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:34 pm
When you step on the east or South I will take u more seriously next time I come out I bring a couple of 59 out with me lol

Oh instead of proving people wrong u respond like this... Shank i give u a hard time cuz the coon catholic sh*t, but still i wouldnt want u to do that sh*t just to prove a point. u aint stupid, u making money and older, so no need to put urself in danger.. we both know u aint going over here walking around

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 16th, 2017, 12:14 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 9:00 pm
My man chilli keep inviting n*ggahs to the meridian but he wont be found at the meridian...atleast offer to pop up & treat n*ggahs to a 5 course meal or something stop being stingey :naswin:
lmao.. Q i taken pics over there..remember i grew up around them n*ggas and have family from there

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21450
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 16th, 2017, 12:16 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Chili will b quick to tell his 5x homies to get a job n change their life, but won't hook one of them up with a job if they actually are tryna change their lives
how the f*ck im gonna offer felons jobs without a career.. i work in a hospital and i dont give people jobs. im not HR or a director :facepalm:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19196
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 16th, 2017, 1:31 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 12:16 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Chili will b quick to tell his 5x homies to get a job n change their life, but won't hook one of them up with a job if they actually are tryna change their lives
how the f*ck im gonna offer felons jobs without a career.. i work in a hospital and i dont give people jobs. im not HR or a director :facepalm:
U can catch a young n*gga before he goto

N I worked in a hospital too my homegirl helped me get a job there n she didn't work in HR so that's no excuse chili :yeahright:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 16th, 2017, 3:56 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 12:16 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Chili will b quick to tell his 5x homies to get a job n change their life, but won't hook one of them up with a job if they actually are tryna change their lives
how the f*ck im gonna offer felons jobs without a career.. i work in a hospital and i dont give people jobs. im not HR or a director :facepalm:
It's called a personal relfence

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12918
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 16th, 2017, 3:57 am

Anyways chili you need to get out more stop being scary I bet you never been to northern California huh

Post Reply