When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

The Chosen One
ooog

When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 14th, 2017, 6:05 pm

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20170 ... in-8-hours

By Alex Groves, The Press-Enterprise and Beatriz Valenzuela, San Bernardino Sun
POSTED: 07/13/17, 10:12 AM PDT | UPDATED: 15 HRS AGO 3 COMMENTS

SAN BERNARDINO >> Police are investigating four separate non-fatal shootings that happened in an eight-hour span Wednesday night and early Thursday across San Bernardino, a police official said.

Sgt. Shauna Gates declined to say whether the shootings might be connected. Most of them were separated by at least a mile. All four people who were shot were taken to hospitals and are expected to survive.

The first of the shootings was reported shortly before 6:15 p.m. in the 2200 block of East Sunrise Lane. Officers arrived to find a man with multiple gunshot wounds lying in an alley.

The second shooting was reported shortly before 7 p.m. in the 1600 block of East Highland Avenue. Gates said someone had reported to authorities that a man had taken off with his bike earlier in the week. When the victim found the suspected thief and confronted him, she said, the man shot the victim and took off with the stolen bike.

The third shooting was reported about 12:15 a.m. in the 700 block of North H Street. Police received a report of a shooting and found a wounded man lying in the courtyard of an apartment complex. He has not been cooperative with authorities, Gates said.

The last shooting was reported about 2:15 a.m. in the 1300 block of North Belle Street. A man and his girlfriend were sitting in their vehicle when someone pulled up beside them and fired one shot that struck the man in the arm.

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 14th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Man attacked, van set on fire in San Bernardino; 2 arrested

http://www.pe.com/2017/07/13/man-attack ... -arrested/

By BEATRIZ E. VALENZUELA | [email protected]
July 13, 2017 at 11:17 am
San Bernardino police arrested two men they say attacked another man with a metal object Thursday morning then set his van on fire.

“The man was possibly living in his van,” said Sgt. John Cordillo of the attack that took place around 6 a.m. in the 1600 block of E. Highland Avenue.

The men, who have not been identified, approached the man in the van and the trio began arguing, Cordillo said.

“They hit him in the head with something metal then they threw rags into his car and lit it on fire,” he said. “Then they hit him in the head again.”

San Bernardino County Fire paramedics took the injured man to an area hospital where he is expected to survive.

Officers tracked down the attackers and arrested them on suspicion of attempted murder.

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 14th, 2017, 6:08 pm

:lol: chill bra it's too early for the beef sh*t city vs city sh*t ... plus we on whites tripping on us now :umhm: we was wrong and we all wanna be Israelites with u :phew: it's time we get racist like u towards white folks , look at Mcgregor and what his b*tch a$$ said yesterday and look at those serbs in Greece killing that black man for taking a pic with a white gurl .. :umhm: if lord Q comes out there u should show him the light and convert him ,to help convert me and the rest of the blacks :lmao: :lmao: nawl frfr tho we on some black power sh*t now f*ck the city vs city sh*t :2cents:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 6:14 pm

(Yawns)..so im supposed to be scared because its been a few shootings our there?..im in baltimore my n*ggah..im around "alot " of murder /shootings..san bernardino is disney land compared to out here..cut it out

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 14th, 2017, 6:15 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 6:08 pm
:lol: chill bra it's too early for the beef sh*t city vs city sh*t ... plus we on whites tripping on us now :umhm: we was wrong and we all wanna be Israelites with u :phew: it's time we get racist like u towards white folks , look at Mcgregor and what his b*tch a$$ said yesterday and look at those serbs in Greece killing that black man for taking a pic with a white gurl .. :umhm: if lord Q comes out there u should show him the light and convert him ,to help convert me and the rest of the blacks :lmao: :lmao: nawl frfr tho we on some black power sh*t now f*ck the city vs city sh*t :2cents:

:wtf2: you right.. what about that black man killed by them white folks in greece. 10 guys jumped him

Black American Tourist In Greece Loses HisLife Over A Selfie With White Waitress!

THEM INSECURITIES CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 14th, 2017, 6:17 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 6:14 pm
(Yawns)..so im supposed to be scared because its been a few shootings our there?..im in baltimore my n*ggah..im around "alot " of murder /shootings..san bernardino is disney land compared to out here..cut it out
BUT YOU FOOD OUT HERE n*gga.. BUT U GOOD Q.. YOU OUR PEOPLES. TWENTY JUST TALKED SOME SENSE IN ME. UR FREE TO LIVE :wink:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 6:37 pm

If you can make it in san bernardino all this time..i dam sure can make it out there lol..im confident in that

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 6:44 pm

Alotta yah dudes ( not just you chili) that be on here hyping up yah cities i look at sh*t like if you same n*ggahs is still surviving a n*ggah like me can definitely live even better...either n*ggahs dont be outside like that or if they outside its not as wild as they making it out to be if they themselves is still breathing ( not calling n*ggahs p*ssy lol but i dont yah not that thorough no disrepect)

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » July 14th, 2017, 7:01 pm

I would turn san bernadino in to my hood

Hardest n*ggas from San Bernadino

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 14th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 6:44 pm
Alotta yah dudes ( not just you chili) that be on here hyping up yah cities i look at sh*t like if you same n*ggahs is still surviving a n*ggah like me can definitely live even better...either n*ggahs dont be outside like that or if they outside its not as wild as they making it out to be if they themselves is still breathing ( not calling n*ggahs p*ssy lol but i dont yah not that thorough no disrepect)

Q LIKE I SAID IM ONLY THROWIN LIL JABS AT U CUZ U THROW JABS AT THE WEST. THATS ALL IT IS.. YES THE HOOD IS THE HOOD, BUT DIFF PLACES U HAVE TO MOVE DIFFERENTLY. LIKE I SAID AND n*ggas FROM OUT HERE CAN CO-SIGN IF U BEING A BLACK GUY WITH TATS WALK IN HOOD AREAS LIKE WHERE I GREW UP AND THEY DONT KNOW YO a$$ ITS A WRAP.. U THINK CUZ U FROM NY AND U KNOW HOW TO MOVE IN NY OR BMORE STREETS U THINK U CAN JUST STROLL YO a$$ IN AN IE APARTMENT COMPLEX WITH A GANG OF n*ggas WITH BLUE OR RED RAGS ON AND U THINK U WOULD BE GOOD??? LOL f*ck OUT OF HERE WITH THAT.

AND GAY ROCK GET OFF OUR d*ck. UR JEW a$$ JUST WANTS SOMEONE TO ARGUE WITH SO U CAN BRING UP CHICAGO.. WELL MY CITY MURDER RATE HIGHER THAN URS SO f*ck UP :lol: :rip2:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 14th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Chili the last time u been somewhere was Vegas as a teenager.u gotta stop telling n*ggas who travel on the regular how to move when u don't have enuff experience in that field yourself

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » July 14th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Q yea u way off on the disneyland ...dino is a cesspool all f*cked up ...n if u do come this way dont f*ck no broads from there r riverside co r palmdale r lancaster ...my homegirl works n medical insurance type sh*t n all the medication claims she says they 90% b people from those areas that need hiv meds...funny sh*t is those places is where they tryin 2 push all blacks out 2...they really tryin 2 get rid of n*ggas out this way...plus n*ggas n dino is on stupid sh*t chili not lyin bout his city n the city is bankrupt they all kinds of f*cked up

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 9:08 pm

I said san bernandino is disneyland compared to bmore...aint nothing going on out there or los angeles thats not going on worser out here....him posting them lil bit of shootings as if i should be petrfied when im surroundee by double that was the point i was making...sh*t il take s.b or l.a violence over bmore to keep it a buck

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 9:16 pm

& chili i already know you obsessed with this jab sh*t...i dont take it personal ive come to realize you my son doola & wanna be like me....end of the day you need to stop thinking i take jabs solely on the west..i say sh*t about everywhere...ny included...idk why n*ggahs whothink i take jabs only do it to their city or region...yah not that important to me stop flattering yahselfs :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2017, 9:20 pm

& chili i already know you obsessed with this jab sh*t...i dont take it personal ive come to realize you my son doola & wanna be like me....end of the day you need to stop thinking i take jabs solely on the west..i say sh*t about everywhere...ny included...idk why n*ggahs whothink i take jabs only do it to their city or region...yah not that important to me stop flattering yahselfs :lol:

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » July 14th, 2017, 9:27 pm

I hear u q i know sh*t is the same everywhere u go just diff sound look n sh*t....u gotta remember tho at least 4 l.a. violence is centralized while we have a huge population where the sh*t poppin at is n a relegated section..but u str8 out here g...hit those beaches when u touch

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm

I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. n*gga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 14th, 2017, 10:26 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. n*gga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life
He only been to two states both right next to Cali

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 12:23 am

All that nurse money going to waste...since you aint donating to no black causes you was better off blessing ya boy kasa with a few dollas

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 1:35 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 8:30 pm
Chili the last time u been somewhere was Vegas as a teenager.u gotta stop telling n*ggas who travel on the regular how to move when u don't have enuff experience in that field yourself

OHNO WHY DONT U COME OUT HERE AND PROVE ALL OF US WRONG THEN I WOULD FEEL LIKE sh*t SEEING THE LATEST SB HOMICIDE WAS A 36 Y/0 PRODUCER OF ELI PORTER FROM NY HAD BEEN ROBBED IN KILLED IN A SAN BERNARDINO APARTMENT COMPLEX..

THE PAPER WILL READ. 36 Y/O AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE FROM NEW YORK WAS ROBBED AND GUNNED DOWN IN A SB APARTMENT COMPLEX. WITNESS SAY THE 36 Y/0 MALE BY THE NAME OF BARTHOLOMEW JACKSON WAS SEEN GETTING OUT OF HIS YARIS, WHEN A GROUP OF MEN ASKED BARTHOLOMEW WHERE HE FROM AND BARTHOLOMEW SAID IM FROM NY AND I DONT BANG. THE GROUP OF THUGS GAVE CHASE TO BARTHOLOMEW, AND A SCUFFLE INSUSED. BARTHOLOMEW WAS SCREAMING TO WITNESSES TO HELP SAVE HIM AND CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY ... BARTHOLOMEW WAS KNOCKED OUT LEFT UNCONSCIOUS, AND WAS SHOT DEAD..

MEMORIALS ALL THRU HARLEM READS ELI PORTER PRODUCER WAS KILLED

MY BAD OHNO YOU STILL MY n*gga DOE. IF U WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO THE HOSPITAL I WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU :chinamike: