Brooklyn Man killed by other man after filming b*tch they was running a train on

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Brooklyn Man killed by other man after filming b*tch they was running a train on

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2017, 7:44 pm

A threesome in Brooklyn turned deadly Monday after one of the participants began filming the kinky encounter, sparking a brutal attack with baseball bats and knives, police sources said.

The bloodshed in Park Slope left a 20-year-old dead of three stab wounds in the chest and back.

He collapsed in the first-floor hallway of a building at 16th St. and Seventh Ave., where earlier he’d indulged in the steamy sexcapade with a 21-year-old man and woman.

Police sources said the ménage a trois came to an awkward end when one of the guys started filming the tryst, prompting the woman to become upset.

Brooklyn man found dead in car with stab wounds
The 21-year-old man — who lived in the apartment where the sex occurred — drove the woman back to her Staten Island home, leaving the victim alone, sources said.

The victim’s girlfriend was visibly upset after arriving on the scene in Park Slope.
The victim’s girlfriend was visibly upset after arriving on the scene in Park Slope. (THEODORE PARISIENNE/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
When the man returned to his apartment, the victim decided to leave for reasons that were unclear, sources said.

Around that time, the victim’s girlfriend — who was uninvolved in the threesome — received an ominous Instagram message reading “your boyfriend f--ked up and will be taken care of,” sources said.

Surveillance cameras captured two white men and a black man chasing the victim as he tried to leave the building, sources said.

NYC man gets over 23 years in prison after stabbing ex-girlfriend
Bleeding from fatal stab wounds, the victim knocked on the door of a nearby apartment and collapsed.

Police collect evidence from outside of the Park Slope building.
Police collect evidence from outside of the Park Slope building. (THEODORE PARISIENNE/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
The victim died at Brooklyn Methodist Hospital at 4:33 a.m.

The victim’s girlfriend arrived at the crime scene hours after the killing, hysterical.

"Oh my God, no! My baby, it can't be f---ing real!” she cried.

Police shoot man who stabbed victim during fight in Brooklyn
"(Why) didn't you go home? Why didn't you listen to me? ... He better go to f---ing jail! (Will) you guys get him please? ... My baby, my baby, I love you so much.”

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Brooklyn Man killed by other man after filming b*tch they was running a train on

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 19th, 2017, 7:56 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Lalivin23
underboss

Re: Brooklyn Man killed by other man after filming b*tch they was running a train on

Post by Lalivin23 » June 19th, 2017, 8:01 pm

What in the hell

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 19th, 2017, 8:14 pm

only some sh*t that will happen in macon, new York, atl ,m.I-yayo , chi and Detroit where n*ggas get emotional or the b*tch gets mad and can make n*ggas kill others for some p*ssy :smh: :2cents:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » June 19th, 2017, 8:35 pm

Hahahaahaahahhahahahahaaaa

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 21st, 2017, 4:03 pm

This is the victim n his girlfriend.i see why he was F*ck*n other bitches cuz his girl is trash :lmao:
Attachments
Screenshot_20170621-095143.png
Screenshot_20170621-095143.png (935.09 KiB) Viewed 220 times
Screenshot_20170621-095258.png
Screenshot_20170621-095258.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 220 times

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » June 21st, 2017, 6:06 pm

Roger that ohno

SGDz
colonel

Post by SGDz » June 21st, 2017, 6:07 pm

I'd be so embarrassed if I was the family. You simpletons can't even get p*ssy the right way.