young thug says he's the new tupac smh

Trap$tar ™
og

young thug says he's the new tupac smh

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 18th, 2017, 6:58 pm

after last year or earlier this year birdman say's he's the hiphop Michael Jackson :facepalm: :facepalm: :smh:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iaghHBIKjDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

.X.
soldier

Re: young thug says he's the new tupac smh

Post by .X. » June 18th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Young Thug is the new Thug Life.
Guns on Deck

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 18th, 2017, 9:46 pm

.X. wrote: Young Thug is the new Thug Life.
:rip: :rip: :rip: :wtf3: :wtf2: on Georgia I rep my state and got pride but I'm a "realist" and person of truth .. Jeffrey ain't even on outlaws-junior mafia's level :lmao: he gotta get to them before he becomes a biggie/ tupac if he don't sit his dress wearing a$$ down and go shopping at dolce gabbana for women's clothes :lmao:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » June 19th, 2017, 6:14 am

Pac would beat this n*gga up ..off Gp.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » June 19th, 2017, 6:26 am

Young Thug put a warning out for YFN Lucci after Lucci clowned him for claiming the New Pac title on Twitter on Sunday, June 18. In short, the E.B.B.T.G. rapper suggested his fellow rapper just keep on doing what he's got to do to feed his family and keep out of his way, or else.
"Thank god u able to take care ya mama, and be humble," Thugger tweeted. "Doin too much could become a deep sleep."
Hours after Thug took to social media to claim that he is the artist Tupac never got to be, and to reveal that he is focused on finishing what the late rapper started, YFN Lucci checked his masculinity, responding, "Pac would've never wore a dress." Lucci's retort would prompt Thugger to address the low blow with a series of postings he starts off by calling him a peon.

.X.
soldier

Post by .X. » June 19th, 2017, 9:29 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
.X. wrote: Young Thug is the new Thug Life.
:rip: :rip: :rip: :wtf3: :wtf2: on Georgia I rep my state and got pride but I'm a "realist" and person of truth .. Jeffrey ain't even on outlaws-junior mafia's level :lmao: he gotta get to them before he becomes a biggie/ tupac if he don't sit his dress wearing a$$ down and go shopping at dolce gabbana for women's clothes :lmao:
Young Thug is exactly what thugs of today are. He's the 2k version of Thug Life. Tupac was 80's/90's Thug Life. This new generation thug life is everything Young Thug is and that's a fact. Hate to burst the bubble, but he's today's thug and others like him like Lil' Uzi, Kodak Black, 21 Savage and all those cross dressing, 200 piercings, skinny jeans, homosexual figure types. That's the new Thug Life. The Thug Life has always been homo on the low, really.
Guns on Deck

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » June 19th, 2017, 11:35 am

nah.. this n*gga the new two cock.... two cocks up his a$$ gay a$$ n*gga :foh: :shoot: how y'all N*ggaz in ATL stomach y'all food at restaurants with all these gay N*ggaz around? :lol:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » June 19th, 2017, 11:55 am

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2017, 3:16 pm

He Back to attention grabbin(1st it was the gay antics but then he chilled lately..now he says this)...& yah still grabbing the bait
..lol

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 19th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Q. wrote:He Back to attention grabbin(1st it was the gay antics but then he chilled lately..now he says this)...& yah still grabbing the bait
..lol
I won't say grabbing the bait bkuz the n*gga mixtape or album ain't selling :lmao: migos ,future still getting more views/downloads than him and lil uzi .. he's desperate at this point for anything :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 19th, 2017, 5:46 pm

I wanna c what would happen with him n lucci and how far it would go on the streets