Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Re: Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2017, 11:01 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:She said something cuz we was slaves n we got white blood in us as well cuz they raped us
she trippin hard if she would of said most African Americans got white in them she would b right but blacks comin from white people :facepalm: :wtf2:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 18th, 2017, 11:31 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:She said something cuz we was slaves n we got white blood in us as well cuz they raped us
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip: I bet if u pretend to act like u a hardcore drug head and be like man this acid is poppin and so is this molly she'll do it with u :wtf2: :bradcry" she gotta be younger than 27 saying that sh*t but then again I met a b*tch 31 in macon months ago who mis spell every thing she texted to me :facepalm: :smh: I hate ratchet women especially when they don't try to be intelligent like molly brazy/ Cuban doll etc like bihhh :wtf2: :wtf2:

tell her do she not know we enslaved whites first :facepalm: :cmon:
She is 31 :lmao:
:wycry: :wow: :wow: ima just hold this Georgia L then

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s