Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Takin All Fades
superior
Posts: 5635
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by Takin All Fades » June 18th, 2017, 2:27 am

...gay as hell...tell me a n*gga walkin thru yo hood like that gon get a pass huh

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19404
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 10:05 am

Idc if it's Gucci. n*ggas ain't gonna post up in the hood with them pants on unless they gay

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by KOM » June 18th, 2017, 10:25 am

That gucci shirt str8 but them pants naahhhhhhh, yall can have that sh*t mane...aint bad as them spandex jeans n*ggas wearing tho.actually some Jamaicans be wearing they pants like that

User avatar
Khmer100
prince
Posts: 7532
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by Khmer100 » June 18th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:...gay as hell...tell me a n*gga walkin thru yo hood like that gon get a pass huh
:2cents:

That n*gga went in champs roommates closet
The Azian is bacc cuhz

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13505
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 18th, 2017, 7:01 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:...gay as hell...tell me a n*gga walkin thru yo hood like that gon get a pass huh
:2cents:

That n*gga went in champs roommates closet
^^^ this n*gga stay taking shots at me, chili ,champ and everybody :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49007
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2017, 7:12 pm

KOM wrote:That gucci shirt str8 but them pants naahhhhhhh, yall can have that sh*t mane...aint bad as them spandex jeans n*ggas wearing tho.actually some Jamaicans be wearing they pants like that

Most jamaicans rock they clothes fitted /tailored

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12933
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by SHANKZILLA » June 18th, 2017, 8:17 pm

It looks like n*ggas used rock like that in the 70s that style is not my cup of tea

User avatar
Coaster
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 7:18 am

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by Coaster » June 21st, 2017, 7:41 am

gucci and nem dont make threads for tall N*ggaz, hell they largest shoe size is like a size 10 which is why I never f*cked with matching belts and shoes wave, and these tall cats look goofy just trying to hop on it, if you claim to be a part of this gang life just wear all one color be solid

True Words
underboss
Posts: 1957
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 8:35 am

Re: Meek Mill losing his damn mind

Post by True Words » June 21st, 2017, 1:54 pm

Coaster wrote:gucci and nem dont make threads for tall N*ggaz, hell they largest shoe size is like a size 10 which is why I never f*cked with matching belts and shoes wave, and these tall cats look goofy just trying to hop on it, if you claim to be a part of this gang life just wear all one color be solid
Gucci definitely makes size 12, I have a few pairs. Clothes wise, na they don't make sh*t for big n*ggas. I tried to get a 2x shirt one time and slid it on, that sh*t was like a medium on me

Post Reply