Roscoe Dash fed up with the music industry... gets exposed for being a Lyft driver now

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Roscoe Dash fed up with the music industry... gets exposed for being a Lyft driver now

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 16th, 2017, 10:45 am

https://youtu.be/5GNjOFQWA9o

The industry will eat u alive. Ain't no money in this sh*t. N he had HITS! Don't be fooled :yeahright:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Re: Roscoe Dash fed up with the music industry... gets exposed for being a Lyft driver now

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 16th, 2017, 2:09 pm

That's f*cked up at least he ain't get caught doing no stupid shot that land him in jail

Cryptik1
underboss

Re: Roscoe Dash fed up with the music industry... gets exposed for being a Lyft driver now

Post by Cryptik1 » June 16th, 2017, 3:50 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:https://youtu.be/5GNjOFQWA9o

The industry will eat u alive. Ain't no money in this sh*t. N he had HITS! Don't be fooled :yeahright:
Most jus want some fame
Spotlight time
Meanin they'll take n e deal

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 16th, 2017, 5:52 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:That's f*cked up at least he ain't get caught doing no stupid shot that land him in jail

True but damn he was the goto guy just a few years back. N apparently he's not even a good Lyft driver

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 16th, 2017, 6:29 pm

You can make money being a producer......rappers ehhhh

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 16th, 2017, 6:35 pm

:bored: :lol: soo at the end of the day what's ur advice for me and towns, it seems like this directed at me when u make that :yeahright: face :lmao: ... n*ggas just kan't give up muzik and go to all acting , movies kan flop. being a producer kan flop if nobody buys your beats or u do what zaytoven be doing and giving n*ggas the same beat :lmao: ..being an engineer can pay good if u in top 5 studios in that city like atl, new York, chi, L.a I mean it's risks in everything ohno u should know that by now so what u sayin ? :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 16th, 2017, 6:38 pm

:lol: :facepalm: ain even gone say nun

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 16th, 2017, 6:47 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:

:bored: :lol: soo at the end of the day what's ur advice for me and towns, it seems like this directed at me when u make that :yeahright: face :lmao: ... n*ggas just kan't give up muzik and go to all acting , movies kan flop. being a producer kan flop if nobody buys your beats or u do what zaytoven be doing and giving n*ggas the same beat :lmao: ..being an engineer can pay good if u in top 5 studios in that city like atl, new York, chi, L.a I mean it's risks in everything ohno u should know that by now so what u sayin ? :lol:

Man u stopped rapping in 2009 u don't care lol

My advice is don't come in thinking u gonna get big bucks like that. If u in it try to do many different sh*t as possible cuz u gonna most likely c a few dollars outta other sit besides rapping.

I didn't come back down here to rap. I'm letting n*ggas know Imma writer Which is my real passion n I rap sometimes. that's how I got that FBG plug :yeahright:

But do other sh*t while building yourself as an artist. N if u really wanna rap expect to spend 5 figures before u even see 2 or 3 figures. Unless u have a team that will help u

C me I never had a team. When I did when i was producing them two n*ggas was bullshitting. When I worked in them lhhny offices they told me to ditch them n*ggas n focus on myself which I been doing ever since

Hell when I had to start rapping I was mad as f*ck. But dudes I know was really mad at me cuz they been rapping since 2002 n got nowhere n I just started n had my sh*t played in clubs etc. They stuck to dictionary music

Bottom line just have more than one hustle. That's y these n*ggas b getting arrested after they get on cuz they was doing illegal sh*t before they blew up just to keep food on the table and money to put towards their music

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 16th, 2017, 6:59 pm

n*gga I'm getting back on it ,and ima be staying on McDaniel st. and Cumberland glen in a while :umhm: and near bankhead if my g-aunty family still got that ugly a$$ house :lmao: ............but nawl I got diff places I kan lay at I don't wanna lay in my homegurl house ,in E.a again sort of ugly a$$ houses and rough sh*t over there looking like macon :lmao: :wtf2:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 16th, 2017, 7:02 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

Man u stopped rapping in 2009 u don't care lol

My advice is don't come in thinking u gonna get big bucks like that. If u in it try to do many different sh*t as possible cuz u gonna most likely c a few dollars outta other sit besides rapping.

I didn't come back down here to rap. I'm letting n*ggas know Imma writer Which is my real passion n I rap sometimes. that's how I got that FBG plug :yeahright:

But do other sh*t while building yourself as an artist. N if u really wanna rap expect to spend 5 figures before u even see 2 or 3 figures. Unless u have a team that will help u

C me I never had a team. When I did when i was producing them two n*ggas was bullshitting. When I worked in them lhhny offices they told me to ditch them n*ggas n focus on myself which I been doing ever since

Hell when I had to start rapping I was mad as f*ck. But dudes I know was really mad at me cuz they been rapping since 2002 n got nowhere n I just started n had my sh*t played in clubs etc. They stuck to dictionary music

Bottom line just have more than one hustle. That's y these n*ggas b getting arrested after they get on cuz they was doing illegal sh*t before they blew up just to keep food on the table and money to put towards their music
believe me ima be smarter than most of these n*ggas doing illegal sh*t this rap is just gonna boost my white people clientel :lmao: ima try to get back in the mdma game I flopped 2014-2015 n sat on 4 grams of ice for 7 months :wtf2: :sad: that I got for trading my percocets and tabs :lmao: u would have been mad and relapse into yo pill poppin days :umhm:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 16th, 2017, 7:23 pm

:lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 16th, 2017, 9:44 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:

its better 2 stay independent
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 16th, 2017, 10:11 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

that's true ,I wanna stay independent but I an't gonna lie. it wouldn't hurt to have jay-z or diddy, as your a.t.m for musical finances and all :lol: the problem with jay-z, diddy, 50cent, t.i, jeezy & birdman is they hate putting n*ggas on and they hate spending money on n*ggas but I understand it now :facepalm: u kan't be spending $500,000 for studio time, video visuals and the n*gga don't even make $500,000 back in the next months up to year ..it is hard out here with muzik :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 17th, 2017, 12:23 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

that's true ,I wanna stay independent but I an't gonna lie. it wouldn't hurt to have jay-z or diddy, as your a.t.m for musical finances and all :lol: the problem with jay-z, diddy, 50cent, t.i, jeezy & birdman is they hate putting n*ggas on and they hate spending money on n*ggas but I understand it now :facepalm: u kan't be spending $500,000 for studio time, video visuals and the n*gga don't even make $500,000 back in the next months up to year ..it is hard out here with muzik :lol:

Yea its harder being independent but u have the freedom to make whatever music u want

If u just starting off think about how much u paid for studio time. Now with one song if you feel it's a hit,u gotta put at least 15k on that one song to promote it. The average n*gga ain't gon have that on hand. N if he does n it goes nowhere he gon b tight and 15k down the drain. that 15k could've went towards other things that you could've benefited from. Spend wisely n make connections but nothing is for free so forget about that. No way around that

Then u gon have to watch out for janky promoters that's gon have u pay hunnits to perform for other artists who found careless bout your sh*t. Then the jugg and finessers who will take your money n give u nothing in return. I did that to a producer before. I actually got him a placement with a known brooklyn artist n took the money n told him the artist couldn't pay. he was mad n didn't care about the placement which is out there all over. he just wanted the money. When u chase money in this industry it'll never come to u n if it do, u gonna burn bridges depending on how you got it

U wanna know what happened to him?

He couldn't finesse that one major placement which was his first n he hit me up a couple months ago via email asking if I could help him out. He couldn't get no other placement with no other major or known indie artists cuz he wasn't a hustler. U gonna get burned in the industry but it's all about how u bounce back n what moves u can make AFTER your last move

U gotta be a slime ball too in this industry. Not to everyone tho

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » June 17th, 2017, 12:31 am

Sounds like when cappadonna when he was driving the cab

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 17th, 2017, 12:55 am

I'm getting back into the industry fast and all but help me out with musical terms and all.. what's placement ? giving the beat to an artist or leasing it ? setting up a studio session or what ? :lol: :shrug: :shrug:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 17th, 2017, 1:23 am

When your music is picked up by and artist, or tv show for one particular project

So if u produced 5 songs for future, that's 5 different placements you have with future

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 17th, 2017, 2:24 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:When your music is picked up by and artist, or tv show for one particular project

So if u produced 5 songs for future, that's 5 different placements you have with future

that's what I'm tryna do how u send music to artist tho?
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 17th, 2017, 9:59 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:When your music is picked up by and artist, or tv show for one particular project

Gotta know they managers or a&rs to they label. even then it's a slim chance they gonna holla back at u.u gotta b face to face with n*ggas and build relationships

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » June 17th, 2017, 11:00 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

Gotta know they managers or a&rs to they label. even then it's a slim chance they gonna holla back at u.u gotta b face to face with n*ggas and build relationships
yea for real, and another bad thing about industry people is they be quick to say " dont call us, we will call you " lol and usually that means no, but you know what in the independent game theres definitely a way to make a living , just gotta build a local stronghold then move from there
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.