Bkny : 8 trey crip leader biz - loc set to be released from prison rung up & indicted on murder charges

Quiet-Q
godfather

Bkny : 8 trey crip leader biz - loc set to be released from prison rung up & indicted on murder charges

Post by Quiet-Q » June 13th, 2017, 12:10 am

Crips gang leader arrested for murder just before getting out of prison
By Elizabeth Rosner and Lia Eustachewich June 12, 2017 | 5:16pm

A notorious Crips gang leader was arrested Monday – just as he was about to be sprung from prison – on fresh murder charges stemming from a 2015 hookah bar slaying in Brooklyn, authorities announced.

Larry Pagett, the head of the Eight Trey Crips, was indicted by feds in Brooklyn for allegedly gunning down Chrispine Philip inside the Buda Hookah Lounge in Prospect-Lefferts Gardens.

SEE ALSO
Gangster arrested after deadly NYC bar fight
Prosecutors say surveillance video shows Pagett, 37, removing a gun in the crowded bar and shooting Philip several times in the back and head as he tried to flee.

Pagett, aka “Biz,” “Biz Loc” and “Molotovbizzz,” was due to be released Monday after served two years for violating his supervised release through his involvement in Philip’s slaying. He had never been formally charged in the killing.

He was arraigned in federal court in Williamsport, Pa. and will be transferred to Brooklyn to face charges.

king die
underboss

Re: Bkny : 8 trey crip leader biz - loc set to be released from prison rung up & indicted on murder charges

Post by king die » June 13th, 2017, 12:18 am

Q. wrote:Crips gang leader arrested for murder just before getting out of prison
By Elizabeth Rosner and Lia Eustachewich June 12, 2017 | 5:16pm

A notorious Crips gang leader was arrested Monday – just as he was about to be sprung from prison – on fresh murder charges stemming from a 2015 hookah bar slaying in Brooklyn, authorities announced.

Larry Pagett, the head of the Eight Trey Crips, was indicted by feds in Brooklyn for allegedly gunning down Chrispine Philip inside the Buda Hookah Lounge in Prospect-Lefferts Gardens.

SEE ALSO
Gangster arrested after deadly NYC bar fight
Prosecutors say surveillance video shows Pagett, 37, removing a gun in the crowded bar and shooting Philip several times in the back and head as he tried to flee.

Pagett, aka “Biz,” “Biz Loc” and “Molotovbizzz,” was due to be released Monday after served two years for violating his supervised release through his involvement in Philip’s slaying. He had never been formally charged in the killing.

He was arraigned in federal court in Williamsport, Pa. and will be transferred to Brooklyn to face charges.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE 2 HAITIANS KILLING EACH OTHER . THE LAST NAME IS THE GIVEAWAY

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: Bkny : 8 trey crip leader biz - loc set to be released from prison rung up & indicted on murder charges

Post by Quiet-Q » June 13th, 2017, 12:21 am

The boy k.loc i think he said he was cool with this n*ggah biz loc in late 90s before k.loc got deported...he said alotta crips he knew in bk was caribbean n*ggahs(said alotta them aint really fuk with african american crips either)

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2017, 1:50 am

Damn them two years went by quick.thought he had more to serve on the Fed parole violation.they got mad evidence against him for the murder charge so it might be over for him.I hope his right hand man who was a big homie ain't snitch on him like he did them other 83 OGs. :facepalm: :smh: only time will tell

king die
underboss

Post by king die » June 13th, 2017, 2:20 am

Q. wrote:The boy k.loc i think he said he was cool with this n*ggah biz loc in late 90s before k.loc got deported...he said alotta crips he knew in bk was caribbean n*ggahs(said alotta them aint really fuk with african american crips either)

THESE HAITIAN GUYS ARE DEVILS AND ROB OTHER HAITIANS. THEY f*ck WITH EVERYBODY. HAITIANS IN MIAMI CLAIM THEY DON'T f*ck WITH EVERYBODY BUT THE NEW GENERATION DOES. THEY ARE WICKED CROOKS IN HAITI AND WICKED IN THE USA ..THE DAYS OF HAITIANS STICK TOGETHER ARE OVER

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » June 13th, 2017, 3:23 am

Was he a connected 83??

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2017, 3:26 am

BkBarclays wrote:Was he a connected 83??
He's actually from Cali from the hood, came out here n started kgc.it's way more to that set tho

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 13th, 2017, 5:06 am

Monday, June 12, 2017
Leader Of Eight Trey Crips Gang Charged With Murder In-Aid-Of Racketeering

Larry Pagett Allegedly Shot and Killed a Rival Gang Member in Brooklyn Hookah Lounge

An indictment was unsealed today in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York charging Larry Pagett, also known as “Biz,” “Biz Loc” and “Molotovbizzz,” with murder in-aid-of racketeering. Pagett was arraigned today at the federal courthouse in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

The charges were announced by Bridget M. Rohde, Acting United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York; William F. Sweeney, Jr., Assistant Director-in-Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, New York Field Office (FBI); and James P. O’Neill, Commissioner, New York City Police Department (NYPD).

As detailed in the indictment and detention memorandum, Pagett was a leader of the Eight Trey Crips gang. On August 28, 2015, in order to maintain and increase his position in the gang, Pagett shot and killed a rival gang member, Chrispine Philip, also known as “Droppa,” inside the Buda Hookah Lounge in the Prospect-Lefferts Gardens section of Brooklyn. Surveillance video from the Buda Hookah Lounge depicts the defendant removing a firearm in a crowded bar and shooting the victim several times in the back and in the head while the victim tried to escape. The defendant then fled the Buda Hookah Lounge, climbing over several of the customers who had fallen to the ground.

“As alleged, the defendant, a leader of the Eight Trey Crips, brazenly shot and killed a rival gang member in a Brooklyn bar crowded with patrons,” stated Acting United States Attorney Rohde. “Together with our law enforcement partners, the FBI and the NYPD, we will use all available resources to hold accountable those who endanger the lives of the residents of our community.”

“Gang members have shown they will do whatever necessary to maintain their control over their turf and retaliate against those who they see as a threat,” stated Assistant Director-in-Charge Sweeney. “The suspect in this case allegedly shot and killed someone in a crowded nightclub, not considering the dozens of innocent people who could have been hurt or worse killed as well. The violence these gangs spread impacts people every day, so we will continue to go after the leadership who use murder and violence to threaten our communities.”

“As alleged, the defendant in this case shot and killed a rival gang member to elevate his status in the Eight Trey Crips,” stated NYPD Commissioner O’Neill. “The deadly shooting happened inside of a crowded lounge, injuring several others in the shooting, and several more with the panic that ensued. Today’s indictment reinforces the message that law enforcement is committed to fighting gun violence and gang activity wherever and whenever we find it.”

The charge contained in the indictment is merely an allegation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty. If convicted, the defendant faces mandatory life imprisonment.

The government’s case is being handled by the Office’s Organized Crime and Gangs Section. Assistant United States Attorneys Patrick T. Hein and Mathew S. Miller are in charge of the prosecution.

The Defendant:
LARRY PAGETT
Brooklyn, New York
EDNY Docket No. 17-CR-306

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » June 13th, 2017, 5:21 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
BkBarclays wrote:Was he a connected 83??
He's actually from Cali from the hood, came out here n started kgc.it's way more to that set tho

:ohhh: I know I'm probaly late but u know n*ggas claim they connected everyday b

NYGC/ETGC
fresh meat

Post by NYGC/ETGC » June 18th, 2017, 1:30 am

BOI NOT NOT REAL THIRD AND HES ONLY CONNECTED TO THR LAND THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND THATS A FACT. I SAY THAT BKUZ IM A NYGC AND I ALSO ONCE WAS APART OF KGC BEFORE LEARNING THE REAL MEANING OF CRIPPIN HEAT WAVE. DONT GET ME WRONG, BIZZ IS A STAND UP NIGCA BUT THESE NIGCAS AINT REALLY FROM THE SET LIKE THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THAT GOES FOR SQUING TOO. THEY GOT ALL THEY LIL HOMEBOYS AND HOMEGIRLS THINKING THEY STEP FOOT ON THE TURF BUT NONE HAVE.
ANYWAYS, THE REAL ETGC's IN NYGC KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT

ETGC ON MINES
ALL SIDES MOVIN WORLDWIDE ~~~

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 18th, 2017, 4:23 pm

NYGC/ETGC wrote:BOI NOT NOT REAL THIRD AND HES ONLY CONNECTED TO THR LAND THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND THATS A FACT. I SAY THAT BKUZ IM A NYGC AND I ALSO ONCE WAS APART OF KGC BEFORE LEARNING THE REAL MEANING OF CRIPPIN HEAT WAVE. DONT GET ME WRONG, BIZZ IS A STAND UP NIGCA BUT THESE NIGCAS AINT REALLY FROM THE SET LIKE THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THAT GOES FOR SQUING TOO. THEY GOT ALL THEY LIL HOMEBOYS AND HOMEGIRLS THINKING THEY STEP FOOT ON THE TURF BUT NONE HAVE.

ETGC ON MINES

:ohhh:

MGCRiderLoc
prospect

Post by MGCRiderLoc » June 19th, 2017, 2:40 am

NYGC/ETGC wrote:BOI NOT NOT REAL THIRD AND HES ONLY CONNECTED TO THR LAND THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND THATS A FACT. I SAY THAT BKUZ IM A NYGC AND I ALSO ONCE WAS APART OF KGC BEFORE LEARNING THE REAL MEANING OF CRIPPIN HEAT WAVE. DONT GET ME WRONG, BIZZ IS A STAND UP NIGCA BUT THESE NIGCAS AINT REALLY FROM THE SET LIKE THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THAT GOES FOR SQUING TOO. THEY GOT ALL THEY LIL HOMEBOYS AND HOMEGIRLS THINKING THEY STEP FOOT ON THE TURF BUT NONE HAVE.

ETGC ON MINES

NO ONE CARES ABOUT 83OWS AND 83NNS IN NYC. THE ONLY 83 SET THAT REALLY MADE NOISE AND PUT ON FOR YEARS IS KGC.

AND IF YOU USED TO BE 83KGC THEY MUST HAVE SPANKED YOU OUT OF THE SET

MG's ^^^

NYGC/ETGC
fresh meat

Post by NYGC/ETGC » June 19th, 2017, 3:13 am

WASNT SPANKED OUT OF NOTHING TO KEEP IT A STACC WITH YOU AND KGC ACTUALLY MOVES UNDER THE BACCWEST BANNER OF THE SET AND ITS ANOTHER FACT THAT THAT CAME ABOUT THRU IG AND FB
SAME AS SQUINGE GETTING PUT ON TO THE FAR THRU IG.
YAHLL RUN AROUND SCREAMING MOVIN GANG BUT FUNCTION WITH NAPPKS . I TOOK MY SHOW ON THE ROAD AND WENT AND HIT THE FUCCIN TURF AND GOT MY PUT ON LIKE A REAL ETG. I WAS THE REASON THE HOMEBOYS FROM THE LAND EVEN STARTED COMING OUT HERE AND NOT ONE OF THEM BEEN TO A FUNCTION WITH YAHLL.
IM JUST SPEAKING FACTS AND I CAN GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT HOW SHIP WRECC YAHLL SHIP IS BUT IM SURE YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY.
AINT ONE OF YAHLL BIGC HOMEBOYS TELLING ON THE REST OF YAHLL???
YAHLL NIGCAS TRAZY CUZ ON THE 80z :dance: :dance: :dance:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 19th, 2017, 3:15 am

Airing n*ggahs out

NYGC/ETGC
fresh meat

Post by NYGC/ETGC » June 19th, 2017, 6:25 pm

IM JUST GIVING THE ACTUAL FACTUAL CUZ
THESE NIGCAS HAD YEARS OF FALSE CLAIMING MAKING THE REAL ETGs IN NYGC LOOK BAD FEEL ME.
OH BUT THEM OT NIGCAS AND NON ACTIVE CALI NIGCAS AINT NO BETTER BKUZ EVERY TIME I TOUCHED THE TURF I WAS GREETED WITH OPEN ARMS BUT YAHLL INTERNET NUGCAS ACT LIKE NYGC AINT VALID

G_Dope
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 19th, 2017, 7:19 pm

:whaat: :ohhh: :rosssip:
I TALK MY sh*t BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

MGCRiderLoc
prospect

Post by MGCRiderLoc » June 19th, 2017, 7:30 pm

IF ALL OF THAT IS TRUE THEN WHY IS A SO CALLED CALI CONNECTED TRAY FROM NYC LOOKING FOR OTHER TRAYS IN NYC ON A WEBSITE? ALL THEM THREADS YOU MADE IN THE OTHER SECTION ASKING WHERE THE TRAYS IN NYC AT SHOWS YOU AIN'T REALLY LUCKY LEFT.GO OUTSIDE FRAUD

AND EVERYONE KNOW WHAT BT DID CAUSE IT'S ALL OVER THE INTERNET. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE OTHER LOCS NAME HE TOLD ON. YOU GOT KICCED OUT THE SET AND NOW YOU ON A HATE CAMPAIGN ON THE KGCS. YOU PROBABLY TURNED PORKY LIKE THE OTHER LOCS WHO HIT THE ROCC

MG's ^^^

G_Dope
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 19th, 2017, 8:57 pm

I'm confused was that n*gga that biz bodyed folk ?
I TALK MY sh*t BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke: