westside of chicago news/ wars

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: westside of chicago news/ wars

Post by Quiet-Q » June 13th, 2017, 2:37 am

20 the pills & lean have officially deteriorated ya braincells...i wasnt tryna play you i was simply asking you a question because i never seen you speak on westside often..just southside...i dont care if you speak on chicago allday thats ya business ...stop getting offended kid...you my son dula i barely. Say anything negative to you

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 13th, 2017, 2:38 am

Nah the sh*t that's going on in Chicago is a lil slick intersecting tho atleast to me a lil.

I caught myself going thru some of them Chicago World News YouTube videos the other day. Its a channel where sum white n*gga be giving the scoop on sh*t that go on in the streets out there that sh*t slick crazy tho especially how allegedly sum n*gga name big A from o Block killed a girl name Kirah for killing odee(the n*gga they named oblock after) & they ended up coming back to murk Big A :2cents:
Most his info is wrong, about 20 percent is right

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 13th, 2017, 2:39 am

I live on the Westside :yeahright:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 13th, 2017, 2:52 am

Q. wrote:20 the pills & lean have officially deteriorated ya braincells...i wasnt tryna play you i was simply asking you a question because i never seen you speak on westside often..just southside...i dont care if you speak on chicago allday thats ya business ...stop getting offended kid...you my son dula i barely. Say anything negative to you
:lmao: n*gga just played you then said he ain't tried to play you :lmao:

n*gga twenty said Q tryna "son" him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2017, 2:55 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Kamau_88xx wrote:I just dnt understand why Nigguhz are so interested in a city where they don't live.. that sh*t crazy.. this nigguh talk about Chicago more than where he from
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm glad it's funny bring the whole hoodup with u , since they all hate me n all :lol: meanwhile, talk to your friend who posted above you ^^^ your westkoast friend I'm ignoring somebody who thinks I went on a facebook page of any male on here :lmao: that n*gga worse than U I swear Idk who I hate more ...king die weird a$$ , the hypocrites and sp*cs like u .. but since it's funny remember to only post threads of cities u been TO also u and that 5-star crabk n*gga

So since u just posted this thread about Chicago I take it u been there before right?

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2017, 3:15 am

u posted macon threads have u been here before and actually rode pass me like I know u did or what :lmao: and jay rock what up lil bra , whats going on in the dubbside of yo city (westside)
Neutron Nation wrote:
Nah the sh*t that's going on in Chicago is a lil slick intersecting tho atleast to me a lil.

I caught myself going thru some of them Chicago World News YouTube videos the other day. Its a channel where sum white n*gga be giving the scoop on sh*t that go on in the streets out there that sh*t slick crazy tho especially how allegedly sum n*gga name big A from o Block killed a girl name Kirah for killing odee(the n*gga they named oblock after) & they ended up coming back to murk Big A :2cents:
who actually be texting this man and all tho, the n*gga said " I talk to members from halo city this" or Tyquan world that like they actually tell dude once they did a hit on n*ggas :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

angermanegment
superior

Post by angermanegment » June 13th, 2017, 3:26 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:New generation of Lords that are grown now and want the Holy land back :fleece: and they gunning sh*t down for it
:ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2017, 3:28 am

ILick-Queens wrote:u posted macon threads have u been here before and actually rode pass me like I know u did or what :lmao: and jay rock what up lil bra , whats going on in the dubbside of yo city (westside)
Neutron Nation wrote:

who actually be texting this man and all tho, the n*gga said " I talk to members from halo city this" or Tyquan world that like they actually tell dude once they did a hit on n*ggas :lmao:

I actually been to Macon

So yea have u been to Chicago?

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2017, 3:46 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:u posted macon threads have u been here before and actually rode pass me like I know u did or what :lmao: and jay rock what up lil bra , whats going on in the dubbside of yo city (westside)
Neutron Nation wrote:

I actually been to Macon

So yea have u been to Chicago?
unlike yo lying a$$ and the rest who brags and exaggerates sh*t like ya'll been to 50 countries in 50 nights , I don't count me being on a greyhound bus and only stayin at the greyhound station as being in Chicago so no :lmao: in that case ,count Mississippi , Kentucky, nc, sc, florida , bama too :lmao: .. what part of macon u was in ... my area, looking at me spying on me laughing :lmao: just leave me alone and go handle dude and his girlfriend with yo I'm proud to be the 3rd option a$$ n*gga :lmao: , ole I love hiding in closets and popping out when he leaves a$$ n*gga.. send me some beats n songs we can do muzik and u can get the attention yo thirsty a$$ needs :lmao: :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2017, 3:47 am

angermanegment wrote:
HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:New generation of Lords that are grown now and want the Holy land back :fleece: and they gunning sh*t down for it
:ohhh:
jay rock where u at ,neutron nation is this whats going on :ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2017, 3:48 am

:ohhh: So u went to Chicago to get plugged n instead got stranded n left in the greyhound bus station?

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2017, 4:19 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote::ohhh: So u went to Chicago to get plugged n instead got stranded n left in the greyhound bus station?
no dumb a$$ once I left Memphis 2014 I went to those cities on the greyhound on the way back home :lmao: :lmao: why I gotta lie for , I'm Gucci but whats up bra, why u kan't leave me alone on here and in the streets .. I'm surprised u ain't emailed me no threats or songs lately :lmao: :lmao: I know u up to something now :lmao:

oog

Post by » June 13th, 2017, 4:28 am

DemetriusPack wrote:
Q. wrote:20 the pills & lean have officially deteriorated ya braincells...i wasnt tryna play you i was simply asking you a question because i never seen you speak on westside often..just southside...i dont care if you speak on chicago allday thats ya business ...stop getting offended kid...you my son dula i barely. Say anything negative to you
:lmao: n*gga just played you then said he ain't tried to play you :lmao:

n*gga twenty said Q tryna "son" him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
That's f*cked up :ohlawd:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2017, 4:29 am

what up ohno just email me a beat from yo mixtape I give up :lmao: :lmao: :rip: let's do the new York style track don't pull up on me :wtf2:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w9-TzgbuJJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

^^get a beat like this and we can make a hit

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 13th, 2017, 4:39 am

so them lord out there making sure they word stay the LAW :fleece:

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 13th, 2017, 4:56 am

OldIrish wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
king die wrote:OR YOU WENT TO MY FACEBOOK AND LOOKED AT WHO WAS FOLLOWING ME
FIRST OF ALL, U LOOK WORSE THAN ME POSTING THE DAMN VIDEOS ITS AMAZING HOW Q N THESE n*ggas LIKE A FAKE sp*c PROFILE CRPYTIK KEEP KOMING AT ME . but this is the lamest sh*t ever :rip: u actually accusing me of stealing these videos from your facebook, my n*gga this ain't a competition or no reward for posting on this website :smh: and by the way, u must forgot I SAID I HATE U.. I HATE U LIKE I HATE sp*c a$$ CRYPTIK, SUPERSWEET AND WOLFPACK AND TRUE WORDS .. I really hate u , hate how u make threads talking about crip gang wars to post a lame a$$ southern cal hood fight or block party. no I'm never following u on anything I don't even wanna click on your threads ON HERE.. WHEN I SAY I HATE U. IT'S TO THE LEVEL OF HATRED DONALD TRUMP HAS FOR BLACKS N POOR WHITES.. TO THE LEVEL OF ARABS HATING BLACKS IN AFRICA...
yea that foo Cryptik is a p*ssy he likes to talk sh*t but he aint got pictures on here like we do, plus he gotta 700 lb puerca rican wife :lmao:
:lmao: i got pics on here u pedophile go find that virgin that let u slide ur extra belly button in her.u have that khmer curse

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 13th, 2017, 4:58 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
king die wrote:OR YOU WENT TO MY FACEBOOK AND LOOKED AT WHO WAS FOLLOWING ME
FIRST OF ALL, U LOOK WORSE THAN ME POSTING THE DAMN VIDEOS ITS AMAZING HOW Q N THESE n*ggas LIKE A FAKE sp*c PROFILE CRPYTIK KEEP KOMING AT ME . but this is the lamest sh*t ever :rip: u actually accusing me of stealing these videos from your facebook, my n*gga this ain't a competition or no reward for posting on this website :smh: and by the way, u must forgot I SAID I HATE U.. I HATE U LIKE I HATE sp*c a$$ CRYPTIK, SUPERSWEET AND WOLFPACK AND TRUE WORDS .. I really hate u , hate how u make threads talking about crip gang wars to post a lame a$$ southern cal hood fight or block party. no I'm never following u on anything I don't even wanna click on your threads ON HERE.. WHEN I SAY I HATE U. IT'S TO THE LEVEL OF HATRED DONALD TRUMP HAS FOR BLACKS N POOR WHITES.. TO THE LEVEL OF ARABS HATING BLACKS IN AFRICA...
Explain how my profile fake

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 13th, 2017, 7:22 am

Cryptik Rican?

Cryptik1
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 13th, 2017, 7:40 am

Yup

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » June 13th, 2017, 8:40 am

Yea Westside on fire right now! Most dangerous part of the city :2cents:
New wars poppin off between sets, old beefs being escalated because of ongoing revenge cycles, for every body that drop or shooting theres a retaliation right behind it, its just back and forth :2cents: this is only the beginning

It was 90 degrees in the chi when all these mass shootings happened, they had police all in the woodlawn/Washington park area patrolling and the shorties was still drillin! Lol mfs better kno them war zones and gang borders and manuvor better if they dont wanna get shot, its extremely f*cked up out here, we tryna show the yung n*ggas how to get money but all they wanna do is kill :2cents:

The most dangerous area on the Westside is austin, and the back of the yards and Washington park most dangerous out south,