Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 11th, 2017, 6:00 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:
u got it big dog, don't waste ur time on me :rip: :wtf2: :2cents: .. and who u know down here forreal tho , inbox me who's been spying/snitching on me

I only know 2 of your friends.the rest are other Macon ppl I linked up with

Basically just watch your circle.but u have nothing to worry bout on my end :umhm:
I see how yu trying to gang up on me, :facepalm: I wonder who I know most of the city, ima be looking for suspicious people , I know they ain't from new York tho :lol: that's the same slick sh*t u said last year, I hope ole dude still looking for u in atl tho :lmao: for fucking his gurl :lmao: go handle him and get back to me in September or October
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 6:01 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:
u got it big dog, don't waste ur time on me :rip: :wtf2: :2cents: .. and who u know down here forreal tho , inbox me who's been spying/snitching on me

I only know 2 of your friends.the rest are other Macon ppl I linked up with

Basically just watch your circle.but u have nothing to worry bout on my end :umhm:
I see how yu trying to gang up on me, :facepalm: I wonder who I know most of the city, ima be looking for suspicious people , I know they ain't from new York tho :lol: that's the same slick sh*t u said last year, I hope ole dude still looking for u in atl tho :lmao: for fucking his gurl :lmao: go handle him and get back to me in September or October

im gon be with his b*tch the night before they go away.me n her already made plans.he be ight :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 11th, 2017, 6:06 am

go away with them as the side n*gga :lmao: just leave me alone and don't come thru west macon :lol: I hate whoever u know down here tho , I bet u won't tell me who It is a n*gga or ho* , talking too much

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 6:27 am

Lol speaking of going away with them, she made sh*t hot for us last summer cuz she told the n*gga who I was and she wanted all three of us to have dinner together :lmao: of course he wasn't having that sh*t but when I saw her n her cuzin in Nov her cuzin blew it up saying the f*ck n*gga don't like me cuz shorty keeps talking bout me to him n they other friends.she tells them I'm her NYC friend from years ago.he also blew up her phone when we were together n she lied saying she wasn't with me :lmao:

Me n her bout to go on baecation soon while he be in atl wondering where his girl at :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 11th, 2017, 6:36 am

please go away with her :lmao: i'll paypal some money or leave it at memaw's :lmao: I don't get how that work, she told u she wanted all 3 of ya'll to have dinner together ? :wtf3: :wtf2: she wanted ya'll to train her ,and he like nawl , not my main gurl :rip: he fina be on some Carmelo Anthony sh*t :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t7gfn0FDo6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 6:45 am

She tried to make it seem like I was just a friend since I dissed her before.she spent money on me n I dissed her bad.but that was the old me years back.once she seen me again n I told her I changed she's back on it now.so now she's tryna make it bout me again n dude is just "her boyfriend" in the meantime

I ain't gonna diss her this time around cuz she got that real paper she gon b my sugar momma.she's controlling tho so I gotta try to get around that :lol: