-product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Quiet-Q
godfather

-product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Post by Quiet-Q » June 9th, 2017, 5:09 am

New joint

https://youtu.be/dPBjKVoopcc

I wonder if son be on this website because i had that same rant on here a few times like 2 years ago...we(blacks) always call the next black fake(a nifgah from l.a jackin blood or crip wanna call ny bs & cs fake ..rather then school n*ggahs they will be quick to call n*ggahs fake...ive seen it to a degree with chi mobs ..mainly gds...but the mobs is less commercial then bs & cs ) meanwhile other races get plugged in & acknowledged...i dont be seeing l.a amigos calling n*ggahs jackin they sh*t in far & away states fake..sh*t i be seeing some kf these terrorist attacks where n*ggahs aint even connected yet might say they showing allegiance to some sh*t in another country & after these n*ggahs die..the n*ggahs they wasnt connected to even bigs them up

...this is in part why i say we(aa's) will remain on the bottom of the barrel until change is made

.X.
soldier

Re: -product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Post by .X. » June 9th, 2017, 5:42 am

Our side hate unity and when we have unity someone in the bunch always manages to f*ck things up then there's the 100,000 gangs/groups/nations or whatever they wanna call it out there going at each other heads while the most thorough is being ignored. All I have to say is Cali f*ck with the 5 star, O.G. Mack line, New York U.B.N. It's the Motherf*ckers that's not U.B.N or on some fool sh*t that says otherwise.
Guns on Deck

CPT
superior

Re: -product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Post by CPT » June 9th, 2017, 6:02 am

True but I personally have seen & heard surs calling other surs fake/phonies tho lol and Latin Kings

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » June 9th, 2017, 3:14 pm

It's really only n*ggas on the Internet that be with that " u not from California so u not a real blood and crip" sh*t and most n*ggas on the Internet have no life so they be in comments talking sh*t or broke and can't afford to travel outside of where they live. I done seen plenty of Cali n*ggas embrace east coast b/c (the ones who are officially connected, not the false flaggers)

When the black panthers formed, u never seen, and will never find on the Internet, a panther from Oakland Ca (birthplace) calling a panther from Chicago or any city out east a fake, fraud or false claimer. The all embraced each other. Same with them hells angels and other biker gangs. sh*t is made to spread. But at the end of the day, it's mostly Internet n*ggas talking that sh*t, or broke miserable n*ggas that can't afford to travel outside their hood

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » June 9th, 2017, 5:58 pm

You can tell a lot of these vloggers and bloggers get inspiration from hoodup. Ain't a bad thing, just wish they would interact here and pay homage to those they get inspiration from. Akademiks damn near word for worded some sh*t another n*gga on here said. Cool, but give that n*gga his dues. Forgot who it was.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » June 9th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Product been around way before all of these vloggers...he's seen different generations of gangstas in the hood.

He not a young n*gga.

A lot of these public figures jack sh*t from online they google n research sh*t just like anybody else does.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 9th, 2017, 6:42 pm

yall seen the video when they caught the white bul dropping rakes made him throw up the rakes and drop woo :lmao:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » June 9th, 2017, 6:45 pm

U talking about the n*gga on the train or another video?

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 9th, 2017, 6:54 pm

BkBarclays wrote:U talking about the n*gga on the train or another video?
a whole another video
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPBjKVoopcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

on facebook its already video out catching the white n*gga