townbizzEa$T O wrote:
True Words wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
True Words wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:you know that corbas used to be stones right?
they merged into stones, technically Egyptian cobras 1948 first black gang ,then vicelords. but the lords won the war outwest and became so dominate to now they the only mob who really owns a whole side of town :lol: once the lords forced them to move outsouth they merged with the stones but u do know the history of jeff and mickey cogwell right ?? why would a cobra wanna be a stone for :wtf2: :wtf3: I don't wanna type the answer for TM annoying a$$ savage :facepalm: :lol:
:chinamike: u know more about chicago streets then the ones outside yo door dam..

where yo ppl at been posted on my block all day and aint nobody on sh*t wit me lil trey :umhm:

Georgia streets is mine.
. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..
:yeyes:
Chill :lmao: :rip2: :drama:
look , kome with him and stop being a sideliner.. u talk to much but don't wanna kome get in the beef and game.. why keep talking sh*t to me if u AIN'T GONNA DO NOTHING WHITE BOY... WE KNOW U'S WHITE TRUE WORDS :lmao: .. GEORGIA STREETS IS MINE BLACK WHITE, sp*c, NEW YORKER, NATIVE GEORGIAN , FOR ANYBODY KOME TRY IT OUT THEN... OHNO GOT MY INFO.. u do more worryin about me than ohno do :lmao: soo how about me and ohno put our sh*t on pause , until u come to Georgia
aint nobody worried about ur broke a$$ lmao u a clown. I already told u, if I'm ever in Atlanta or Georgia I will definitely hit ur weird a$$ up. I'm not gonna go there just to beat ur a$$, but if I'm ever handling biz or on vacay down there, I'm in ur inbox and we can link up and throw hands. How I'm white when I posted my hand in the hand pic already little n*gga :lmao: trust me I will visit GA one day, I actually got a n*gga in Lawrenceville who ima eventually go visit. Ima beat the sh*t out of u, most likely with ease cause I don't think u have hands truthfully
:ohhh: so u not white?
Go check the hand thread chili made. Im a black light skinned negro :lmao:

Ancient
boss

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY n*ggas SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Ancient » June 3rd, 2017, 1:49 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: #Brufords

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 3rd, 2017, 2:23 am

:dance: :dance: ima be alive no matter who wants me , my pics ,my info all on facebook ,twitter ,youtube here, NO HUMAN KAN STOP ME :dance:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A_NKbgb_LkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 3:35 am

Ancient wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: #Brufords
Shut up weirdo a$$ n*gga
ILick-Queens wrote::dance: :dance: ima be alive no matter who wants me , my pics ,my info all on facebook ,twitter ,youtube here, NO HUMAN KAN STOP ME :dance:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A_NKbgb_LkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
n*gga dreads smell like pig knuckles

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » June 3rd, 2017, 4:06 am

Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant a$$ n*ggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent a$$ n*ggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking a$$" the f*ck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 3rd, 2017, 4:14 am

Ancient wrote:Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant a$$ n*ggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent a$$ n*ggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking a$$" the f*ck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:
that's champ, a n*gga from zone 3 in Atlanta with a gay roommate :lmao: and if u go back on here champ used to be uvL from 2009-2014 until ya'll stopped answering his questions on here about UVL lit and all :lmao: now he just hates me, hates u , he hate everybody except his roomie :umhm: and ohno tho , they kool :lmao: then the n*gga champ was claiming 5th city U's :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :lmao: :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 4:17 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
Ancient wrote:Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant a$$ n*ggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent a$$ n*ggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking a$$" the f*ck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:
that's champ, a n*gga from zone 3 in Atlanta with a gay roommate :lmao: and if u go back on here champ used to be uvL from 2009-2014 until ya'll stopped answering his questions on here about UVL lit and all :lmao: now he just hates me, hates u , he hate everybody except his roomie :umhm: and ohno tho , they kool :lmao: then the n*gga champ was claiming 5th city U's :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 5:10 am

Coke sniffin a$$ lil boy :lmao: crack sack buying a$$ n*gga :lmao: GangBangDVD watching a$$ lil boy :lmao: IBD internet BD a$$ n*gga :lmao:

Ace of Spades
captain

Post by Ace of Spades » June 3rd, 2017, 6:06 am

True Words wrote:It's kinda weird that all the n*ggas in this thread trying to drop knowledge on a Chicago gang aren't from there nor haven't been there before. Where tf y'all get ur info from :ohhh:
They the F.B.I. Ohnosmh the captain, Jersey Demon part of his special forces crack squad and all types of sh*t. They be like come to this and that part of town so they can bring the rain on you.

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 3rd, 2017, 6:53 am

DemetriusPack wrote:n*gga said Georgia streets is his :rip2:
:lmao: :lmao:

boy you aint takin no souls talkin bout a "Demetrius pack" :cmon:
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 3rd, 2017, 6:53 am

True Words wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
True Words wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
True Words wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:you know that corbas used to be stones right?
they merged into stones, technically Egyptian cobras 1948 first black gang ,then vicelords. but the lords won the war outwest and became so dominate to now they the only mob who really owns a whole side of town :lol: once the lords forced them to move outsouth they merged with the stones but u do know the history of jeff and mickey cogwell right ?? why would a cobra wanna be a stone for :wtf2: :wtf3: I don't wanna type the answer for TM annoying a$$ savage :facepalm: :lol:
:chinamike: u know more about chicago streets then the ones outside yo door dam..

where yo ppl at been posted on my block all day and aint nobody on sh*t wit me lil trey :umhm:

Georgia streets is mine.
. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..
:yeyes:
Chill :lmao: :rip2: :drama:
look , kome with him and stop being a sideliner.. u talk to much but don't wanna kome get in the beef and game.. why keep talking sh*t to me if u AIN'T GONNA DO NOTHING WHITE BOY... WE KNOW U'S WHITE TRUE WORDS :lmao: .. GEORGIA STREETS IS MINE BLACK WHITE, sp*c, NEW YORKER, NATIVE GEORGIAN , FOR ANYBODY KOME TRY IT OUT THEN... OHNO GOT MY INFO.. u do more worryin about me than ohno do :lmao: soo how about me and ohno put our sh*t on pause , until u come to Georgia
aint nobody worried about ur broke a$$ lmao u a clown. I already told u, if I'm ever in Atlanta or Georgia I will definitely hit ur weird a$$ up. I'm not gonna go there just to beat ur a$$, but if I'm ever handling biz or on vacay down there, I'm in ur inbox and we can link up and throw hands. How I'm white when I posted my hand in the hand pic already little n*gga :lmao: trust me I will visit GA one day, I actually got a n*gga in Lawrenceville who ima eventually go visit. Ima beat the sh*t out of u, most likely with ease cause I don't think u have hands truthfully
:ohhh: so u not white?
Go check the hand thread chili made. Im a black light skinned negro :lmao:
:respek:
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 3rd, 2017, 7:27 am

BarefaceBlaine wrote:

:ohhh:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 3rd, 2017, 7:36 am

Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant a$$ n*ggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent a$$ n*ggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking a$$" the f*ck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:
:lmao:

CPT
superior

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 8:00 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:

:ohhh:
TM savage yo lil brother ain't it lame a$$ young n*ggas :lmao: