051 YOUNG MONEY n*ggas SAY "ON STONE"

BarefaceBlaine
superior

051 YOUNG MONEY n*ggas SAY "ON STONE"

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 2nd, 2017, 6:46 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0wgP1GvQ0VM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:chinamike: on lil q dead homies i thought these n*ggas was cobras folk
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY n*ggas SAY "ON STONE"

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 2nd, 2017, 6:49 am

:respek: n*gga said "we said from the 5 middle finger to the 6"

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 2nd, 2017, 6:55 am

you know that corbas used to be stones right?

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 2nd, 2017, 6:58 am

Jersey demon wrote:you know that corbas used to be stones right?
yeah but they shouldnt reppin stone harder than the snake blood

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 2nd, 2017, 7:07 am

they merged into stones, technically Egyptian cobras 1948 first black gang ,then vicelords. but the lords won the war outwest and became so dominate to now they the only mob who really owns a whole side of town :lol: once the lords forced them to move outsouth they merged with the stones but u do know the history of jeff and mickey cogwell right ?? why would a cobra wanna be a stone for :wtf2: :wtf3: I don't wanna type the answer for TM annoying a$$ savage :facepalm: :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 2nd, 2017, 7:11 am

BarefaceBlaine wrote:
yeah but they shouldnt reppin stone harder than the snake blood
dude probably stone its bunch of renegades in 051

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 2nd, 2017, 7:14 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
they merged into stones, technically Egyptian cobras 1948 first black gang ,then vicelords. but the lords won the war outwest and became so dominate to now they the only mob who really owns a whole side of town :lol: once the lords forced them to move outsouth they merged with the stones but u do know the history of jeff and mickey cogwell right ?? why would a cobra wanna be a stone for :wtf2: :wtf3: I don't wanna type the answer for TM annoying a$$ savage :facepalm: :lol:
yeah i know the history a bit ? he the one who got mickey killed right cause mickey aint wanna be stone :fleece:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » June 2nd, 2017, 7:22 am

Outta town a$$ n*ggas :facepalm: theres stones, bds and mcs in 051, theres no such thing as a bd block, gd block or stone block, n*gga this aint the 90s, stay out chi town politics goofy

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 2nd, 2017, 7:24 am

Jersey demon wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
yeah i know the history a bit ? he the one who got mickey killed right cause mickey aint wanna be stone :fleece:
ima let a finball come correct me on that, but from hearing n talking to some n reading on here bkuz he didn't want to embrace that muslim concept fort malik brought to the 5 star unlike the 6 :lmao: u know how all black gangs under the 5 star basically Americanize hood islam n*ggas sayin salaam , palms up, holy day on a Friday ,can't eat pork etc :lmao: besides the fact that malik got everybody wacked under the 5 and all :lmao:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 2nd, 2017, 7:35 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:Outta town a$$ n*ggas :facepalm: theres stones, bds and mcs in 051, theres no such thing as a bd block, gd block or stone block, n*gga this aint the 90s, stay out chi town politics goofy
u aint bd boy u aint never put money on d rose books :facepalm:

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

M21
fresh meat

Post by M21 » June 2nd, 2017, 7:39 am

MFers on here talking like their MCs :lol: I know their history :lmao: :killself:
276 clips in my jamma.

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 2nd, 2017, 7:49 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
:chinamike: u know more about chicago streets then the ones outside yo door dam..

where yo ppl at been posted on my block all day and aint nobody on sh*t wit me lil trey :umhm:

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 2nd, 2017, 7:51 am

BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
:chinamike: u know more about chicago streets then the ones outside yo door dam..

where yo ppl at been posted on my block all day and aint nobody on sh*t wit me lil trey :umhm:
Georgia streets is mine.. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » June 2nd, 2017, 8:13 am

It's kinda weird that all the n*ggas in this thread trying to drop knowledge on a Chicago gang aren't from there nor haven't been there before. Where tf y'all get ur info from :ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 2nd, 2017, 8:20 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

Georgia streets is mine.
. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..
:yeyes:

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » June 2nd, 2017, 8:21 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

Georgia streets is mine.
. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..
Chill :lmao: :rip2: :drama:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 2nd, 2017, 8:22 am

No beef.maybe it is his.I'm just an outta towner :shrug:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 2nd, 2017, 8:54 am

Egyptian Cobras were not the first black mob in Chicago, and opp blocks sometimes merge in Chicago for their reasons. You might have a block of GDs who at peace with BDs and a couple blocks down GDs warring with them. You could have a GD move in Stone hood, not flip and make bread with the moes....shits more complicated then picking up a red or blue flag like cali

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 2nd, 2017, 12:13 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
ima let a finball come correct me on that, but from hearing n talking to some n reading on here bkuz he didn't want to embrace that muslim concept fort malik brought to the 5 star unlike the 6 :lmao: u know how all black gangs under the 5 star basically Americanize hood islam n*ggas sayin salaam , palms up, holy day on a Friday ,can't eat pork etc :lmao: besides the fact that malik got everybody wacked under the 5 and all :lmao:

yeah basically i know alotta bloods who is Muslim tho :lol:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » June 2nd, 2017, 5:11 pm

True Words wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

Georgia streets is mine.
Chill :lmao: :rip2: :drama:
look , kome with him and stop being a sideliner.. u talk to much but don't wanna kome get in the beef and game.. why keep talking sh*t to me if u AIN'T GONNA DO NOTHING WHITE BOY... WE KNOW U'S WHITE TRUE WORDS :lmao: .. GEORGIA STREETS IS MINE BLACK WHITE, sp*c, NEW YORKER, NATIVE GEORGIAN , FOR ANYBODY KOME TRY IT OUT THEN... OHNO GOT MY INFO.. u do more worryin about me than ohno do :lmao: soo how about me and ohno put our sh*t on pause , until u come to Georgia