Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Re: Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 5:43 am

ILick-Queens wrote:^^^^ aye TM savage take a pic and record u walking in Memphis or st.louis, let me know next time u in Georgia I'm not fina argue with a blood about my nation who don't live in Chicago nor 20 yr's old :facepalm: let me know when u in Georgia and ima meet up with u face to face be on ur bdk sh*t ok :2cents: let me know when u in Memphis and I kan talk to some bd's .. let me know when u wanna go live and show me some street beef sh*t i'll have n*ggas in st. louis meet up with u too what side of town u wanna link up at ??
:cmon: i told you where the f*ck i was at n*gga.. u dont kno nobody here and if you do then they gotta know who BAREFACE BLAINE is and thats on da #Beam.. 2700 Blackout gang thats all u need if you trynna find me.. i aint fa none thats on everything.. u must not know bout lil Blaine I do drills on anything every since they took my n*gga EJ i been a demon and thats on big bloods.. i aint going live for sh*t n*gga i aint seein u snappin hood pics on this mf :cmon: when you show me proof of bd in macon and proof of you connected thru da chi then i'll take pics postin up on my block where im at EVERYDAY
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 31st, 2017, 5:58 am

lil blaine from what street in st. louis and what side of town and u lightskin right ? show me a picture of u
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 6:09 am

ILick-Queens wrote:lil blaine from what street in st. louis and what side of town and u lightskin right ? show me a picture of u
bailey ave northside of st louis other side of natural bridge you better get them RIP shirts in advance :rip: lightskin n*gga wit curly hair i done showed you several pictures n*ggas foh :cmon: if you dont know bareface blaine off the name then you not in the STL streets pid.. and thats onna set

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 31st, 2017, 6:14 am

near pleasant st , peck st, grand blvd, garrison ave and a popeyes check :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 6:22 am

ILick-Queens wrote:near pleasant st , peck st, grand blvd, garrison ave and a popeyes check :lol:
:lmao: is you askin me or tellin me goofy a$$ n*gga? who yo ppl n what block they from?

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS