Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19709
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 26th, 2017, 4:56 pm

BROOKLYN -
Police are searching for a group of men they say stole more than $800,000 as well as jewelry from a Court Street jeweler.

Police say the incident happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday.

They say the men, dressed as construction workers, entered the store located at 60 Court St. and pulled out a gun.

According to officials, while the robbery was going on, one of the men stood outside holding up a sign indicating “men at work.”

Inside the store, the men apparently attacked a 67-year-old man and then took jewelry, gold and about $800,000 before running northbound on Court Street. The men were last seen running into the Borough Hall subway station, according to police.

The 67-year-old man was taken to the hospital to be treated for a laceration to his head. He is expected to be OK.

Police are searching for the suspects. Anyone with information is asked to call police.


BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25612
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by BluntedUp » May 26th, 2017, 10:02 pm

Sound like some old 80s ny sh*t :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 50052
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Quiet-Q » May 26th, 2017, 10:08 pm

(Sidenote)Why dont n*ggahs mob up (flash mob) banks for..i was thinking about that sh*t yesterday...n*ggahs will do flashmobs to hit up clothing stores & sneaker stores...n*ggahs need to start doing that with banks & jewelry stores

n*ggahs go in bank/jewelry store 40+ deep..n*ggahs is cleaning house..thats more profitable then cleaning out a 7-11, true religion store or foot locker

Takin All Fades
superior
Posts: 5654
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2017, 10:21 pm

Q. wrote:(Sidenote)Why dont n*ggahs mob up (flash mob) banks for..i was thinking about that sh*t yesterday...n*ggahs will do flashmobs to hit up clothing stores & sneaker stores...n*ggahs need to start doing that with banks & jewelry stores

n*ggahs go in bank/jewelry store 40+ deep..n*ggahs is cleaning house..thats more profitable then cleaning out a 7-11, true religion store or foot locker

...lmao q i never got cleanin out 7-11s period...if u gon get down like that...hit a big lick and chill....technology boomin now

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 50052
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Quiet-Q » May 26th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Exactly

Lalivin23
underboss
Posts: 1200
Joined: March 4th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Lalivin23 » May 26th, 2017, 10:50 pm

U cant hit a bank like that...truth b told most bank licks n*ggas aint making much...u have 2 b smart n sit on it bcuz the money b touched dye packs etc u gotta plan it...most bank jobs is a n*gga goin n with a note 2 the teller n gettin a grand 2 1500...not worth the amount of time if i get caught... video stores n pizza places was the lick n my day u could clear 25 30 gs on a sunday night...every1 was renting movies n ordering pizza over the weekend so it was steady cash not now tho....but on banks u wanna have som1 on the inside with info bcuz it can turn bad thats on the big scores...u gotta see what places is bringing n the money n what times...also theres always n undercover when they bring n the money so u have 2 account 4 that ...if u gonna hit a bank on a score i would suggest u call n a bomb threat 2 another section of that town n then get busy with as little interruptions as posible...thats only if i was writing a movie of course

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25612
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by BluntedUp » May 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Seen a n*gga rob a td bank once at knifepoint. Cops ran down on him with the quickness, son didnt even make it off the block. Thats a risky play lol. But if u into that type of sh*t n*ggas get caught mostly cuz they dont know when to stop or lay low.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 50052
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Quiet-Q » May 26th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Thats why i said it will definitely be a sacrifice (somebody getting caught...most wont)


& to l.a yeah alotta banks dont have alotta money...but you wont know if you dont physically hit it up....im just curious why n*ggahs will go 40 deep to steal lil debbie cakes & arizona juices or a true religion store rather then a bank

Lalivin23
underboss
Posts: 1200
Joined: March 4th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Lalivin23 » May 26th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Q. wrote:Thats why i said it will definitely be a sacrifice (somebody getting caught...most wont)


& to l.a yeah alotta banks dont have alotta money...but you wont know if you dont physically hit it up....im just curious why n*ggahs will go 40 deep to steal lil debbie cakes & arizona juices or a true religion store rather then a bank
Bcuz its a lot easier n little chance of getting caught....on a bank u have 2 do some heavy duty planning... i cant see a grip of n*ggas run up n a bank with no game plan n get away smooth... i have seen em run up n 711 tho...sh*t i used 2 do it when i was n junior high

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19709
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 27th, 2017, 3:24 am

Can't do that with a bank especially since alot of the tellers and the money is behind the bulletproof glass.by the time u even get thru the door behind the glass the cops are already there.there are silent alarm triggers all over a bank branch so anyone can trigger them off

Lalivin23
underboss
Posts: 1200
Joined: March 4th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by Lalivin23 » May 27th, 2017, 8:53 am

Yup at ohno u cant just mob a bank like that just wont work.... u have a small window 2 work with r u doing some years...


User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12943
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 27th, 2017, 3:39 pm

Flash mob a bank is not smart most of the banks down here got armed security guards in front of the bank.plus you have less then a min time frame cops be all over your a$$ you be better of hitting the corner or gas station up

CPT
superior
Posts: 4479
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by CPT » May 27th, 2017, 9:35 pm

Q. wrote:Thats why i said it will definitely be a sacrifice (somebody getting caught...most wont)


& to l.a yeah alotta banks dont have alotta money...but you wont know if you dont physically hit it up....im just curious why n*ggahs will go 40 deep to steal lil debbie cakes & arizona juices or a true religion store rather then a bank
Cuz that's the sh*t they gone buy with it anyway :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8271
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 27th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Q. wrote:(Sidenote)Why dont n*ggahs mob up (flash mob) banks for..i was thinking about that sh*t yesterday...n*ggahs will do flashmobs to hit up clothing stores & sneaker stores...n*ggahs need to start doing that with banks & jewelry stores

n*ggahs go in bank/jewelry store 40+ deep..n*ggahs is cleaning house..thats more profitable then cleaning out a 7-11, true religion store or foot locker
:ohhh:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8271
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 27th, 2017, 11:04 pm

the bank vaults is where n*ggas dont look the flash mobb will work because its about sacrificing other people the goal would b to look like a civilian n get the camera tapes but all that would have to be organized n done before the cops come u would also need sh*t goin down in diff parts of town right b4 if n*ggas actually came together to follow plans n*ggas could get wealthy without anybody goin to prison n*ggas forget theres only so many police working at a time n they charge shifts
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8271
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 27th, 2017, 11:06 pm

the best time would b after police kill somebody too with the numbers n*ggas could hit multiple banks gun stores etc but n*ggas rather rob liquor stores for free henny :facepalm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19709
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 27th, 2017, 11:11 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:the bank vaults is where n*ggas dont look the flash mobb will work because its about sacrificing other people the goal would b to look like a civilian n get the camera tapes but all that would have to be organized n done before the cops come u would also need sh*t goin down in diff parts of town right b4 if n*ggas actually came together to follow plans n*ggas could get wealthy without anybody goin to prison n*ggas forget theres only so many police working at a time n they charge shifts

Depending on the bank u gotta get down to the vault first.then some branches just don't have money laying around in the vault like in the movies.then u gotta worry about if that particular branch even got a certain amount of money to begin with.some might only have $250,000 n it's not all in the vault, it's spread out thru out the branch

Then some banks have the cash locked up in cash boxes($50k or less)n each box are opened with different keys so even if u open the vault u gotta find ways to open the cash boxes n they all have dye packs.by the time u do all that the whole bank is surrounded

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8271
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 27th, 2017, 11:15 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:the bank vaults is where n*ggas dont look the flash mobb will work because its about sacrificing other people the goal would b to look like a civilian n get the camera tapes but all that would have to be organized n done before the cops come u would also need sh*t goin down in diff parts of town right b4 if n*ggas actually came together to follow plans n*ggas could get wealthy without anybody goin to prison n*ggas forget theres only so many police working at a time n they charge shifts

Depending on the bank u gotta get down to the vault first.then some branches just don't have money laying around in the vault like in the movies.then u gotta worry about if that particular branch even got a certain amount of money to begin with.some might only have $250,000 n it's not all in the vault, it's spread out thru out the branch

Then some banks have the cash locked up in cash boxes($50k or less)n each box are opened with different keys so even if u open the vault u gotta find ways to open the cash boxes n they all have dye packs.by the time u do all that the whole bank is surrounded
so u really need a inside person to make it easier or b the night cleaner :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Post Reply