Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Men rob Brooklyn jewelry store during rush hour for $800k.....escapes on the train

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 26th, 2017, 5:56 pm

BROOKLYN -
Police are searching for a group of men they say stole more than $800,000 as well as jewelry from a Court Street jeweler.

Police say the incident happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday.

They say the men, dressed as construction workers, entered the store located at 60 Court St. and pulled out a gun.

According to officials, while the robbery was going on, one of the men stood outside holding up a sign indicating “men at work.”

Inside the store, the men apparently attacked a 67-year-old man and then took jewelry, gold and about $800,000 before running northbound on Court Street. The men were last seen running into the Borough Hall subway station, according to police.

The 67-year-old man was taken to the hospital to be treated for a laceration to his head. He is expected to be OK.

Police are searching for the suspects. Anyone with information is asked to call police.

Takin All Fades
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2017, 10:58 pm

:tiphat:

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » May 26th, 2017, 11:02 pm

Sound like some old 80s ny shit :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 26th, 2017, 11:08 pm

(Sidenote)Why dont niggahs mob up (flash mob) banks for..i was thinking about that shit yesterday...niggahs will do flashmobs to hit up clothing stores & sneaker stores...niggahs need to start doing that with banks & jewelry stores

Niggahs go in bank/jewelry store 40+ deep..niggahs is cleaning house..thats more profitable then cleaning out a 7-11, true religion store or foot locker

Takin All Fades
superior
Affiliation: none

Unread post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2017, 11:21 pm

Q. wrote:(Sidenote)Why dont niggahs mob up (flash mob) banks for..i was thinking about that shit yesterday...niggahs will do flashmobs to hit up clothing stores & sneaker stores...niggahs need to start doing that with banks & jewelry stores

Niggahs go in bank/jewelry store 40+ deep..niggahs is cleaning house..thats more profitable then cleaning out a 7-11, true religion store or foot locker

...lmao q i never got cleanin out 7-11s period...if u gon get down like that...hit a big lick and chill....technology boomin now

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 26th, 2017, 11:22 pm

Exactly

Lalivin23
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 26th, 2017, 11:50 pm

U cant hit a bank like that...truth b told most bank licks niggas aint making much...u have 2 b smart n sit on it bcuz the money b touched dye packs etc u gotta plan it...most bank jobs is a nigga goin n with a note 2 the teller n gettin a grand 2 1500...not worth the amount of time if i get caught... video stores n pizza places was the lick n my day u could clear 25 30 gs on a sunday night...every1 was renting movies n ordering pizza over the weekend so it was steady cash not now tho....but on banks u wanna have som1 on the inside with info bcuz it can turn bad thats on the big scores...u gotta see what places is bringing n the money n what times...also theres always n undercover when they bring n the money so u have 2 account 4 that ...if u gonna hit a bank on a score i would suggest u call n a bomb threat 2 another section of that town n then get busy with as little interruptions as posible...thats only if i was writing a movie of course

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » May 26th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Seen a nigga rob a td bank once at knifepoint. Cops ran down on him with the quickness, son didnt even make it off the block. Thats a risky play lol. But if u into that type of shit niggas get caught mostly cuz they dont know when to stop or lay low.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 27th, 2017, 12:11 am

Thats why i said it will definitely be a sacrifice (somebody getting caught...most wont)

& to l.a yeah alotta banks dont have alotta money...but you wont know if you dont physically hit it up....im just curious why niggahs will go 40 deep to steal lil debbie cakes & arizona juices or a true religion store rather then a bank

Lalivin23
underboss

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 27th, 2017, 12:17 am

Q. wrote:Thats why i said it will definitely be a sacrifice (somebody getting caught...most wont)

& to l.a yeah alotta banks dont have alotta money...but you wont know if you dont physically hit it up....im just curious why niggahs will go 40 deep to steal lil debbie cakes & arizona juices or a true religion store rather then a bank
Bcuz its a lot easier n little chance of getting caught....on a bank u have 2 do some heavy duty planning... i cant see a grip of niggas run up n a bank with no game plan n get away smooth... i have seen em run up n 711 tho...shit i used 2 do it when i was n junior high

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 27th, 2017, 4:24 am

Can't do that with a bank especially since alot of the tellers and the money is behind the bulletproof glass.by the time u even get thru the door behind the glass the cops are already there.there are silent alarm triggers all over a bank branch so anyone can trigger them off

Lalivin23
underboss

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 27th, 2017, 9:53 am

Yup at ohno u cant just mob a bank like that just wont work.... u have a small window 2 work with r u doing some years...

chitowntdawg
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Unread post by chitowntdawg » May 27th, 2017, 11:52 am

:tiphat:

SHANKZILLA
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » May 27th, 2017, 4:39 pm

Flash mob a bank is not smart most of the banks down here got armed security guards in front of the bank.plus you have less then a min time frame cops be all over your ass you be better of hitting the corner or gas station up

CPT
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: G FOR GLOBAL LIL BITCH

Unread post by CPT » May 27th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Q. wrote:Thats why i said it will definitely be a sacrifice (somebody getting caught...most wont)

Cuz that's the shit they gone buy with it anyway :lmao:
Champ

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » May 27th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Q. wrote:(Sidenote)Why dont niggahs mob up (flash mob) banks for..i was thinking about that shit yesterday...niggahs will do flashmobs to hit up clothing stores & sneaker stores...niggahs need to start doing that with banks & jewelry stores

:ohhh:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » May 28th, 2017, 12:04 am

the bank vaults is where niggas dont look the flash mobb will work because its about sacrificing other people the goal would b to look like a civilian n get the camera tapes but all that would have to be organized n done before the cops come u would also need shit goin down in diff parts of town right b4 if niggas actually came together to follow plans niggas could get wealthy without anybody goin to prison niggas forget theres only so many police working at a time n they charge shifts

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » May 28th, 2017, 12:06 am

the best time would b after police kill somebody too with the numbers niggas could hit multiple banks gun stores etc but niggas rather rob liquor stores for free henny :facepalm:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 28th, 2017, 12:11 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:the bank vaults is where niggas dont look the flash mobb will work because its about sacrificing other people the goal would b to look like a civilian n get the camera tapes but all that would have to be organized n done before the cops come u would also need shit goin down in diff parts of town right b4 if niggas actually came together to follow plans niggas could get wealthy without anybody goin to prison niggas forget theres only so many police working at a time n they charge shifts

Depending on the bank u gotta get down to the vault first.then some branches just don't have money laying around in the vault like in the movies.then u gotta worry about if that particular branch even got a certain amount of money to begin with.some might only have $250,000 n it's not all in the vault, it's spread out thru out the branch

Then some banks have the cash locked up in cash boxes($50k or less)n each box are opened with different keys so even if u open the vault u gotta find ways to open the cash boxes n they all have dye packs.by the time u do all that the whole bank is surrounded

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » May 28th, 2017, 12:15 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:the bank vaults is where niggas dont look the flash mobb will work because its about sacrificing other people the goal would b to look like a civilian n get the camera tapes but all that would have to be organized n done before the cops come u would also need shit goin down in diff parts of town right b4 if niggas actually came together to follow plans niggas could get wealthy without anybody goin to prison niggas forget theres only so many police working at a time n they charge shifts

Depending on the bank u gotta get down to the vault first.then some branches just don't have money laying around in the vault like in the movies.then u gotta worry about if that particular branch even got a certain amount of money to begin with.some might only have $250,000 n it's not all in the vault, it's spread out thru out the branch

Then some banks have the cash locked up in cash boxes($50k or less)n each box are opened with different keys so even if u open the vault u gotta find ways to open the cash boxes n they all have dye packs.by the time u do all that the whole bank is surrounded
so u really need a inside person to make it easier or b the night cleaner :lmao: :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
king

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » May 28th, 2017, 12:17 am

niggas need to just spread the cops thin start random shit

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 28th, 2017, 12:19 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

so u really need a inside person to make it easier or b the night cleaner :lmao: :lmao:

Easiest way to rob a bank is by scamming.no way around it.that's the only way u can catch a million dollar lick outta the banks, cuz going inside tryna rob it by gunpoint ain't going to get u that mill

SHANKZILLA
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » May 28th, 2017, 1:09 am

Well you can flash mob an armor truck make sure you strap that's close to robbing a bank especially when they make drops at Wal-Mart or target