boskoe100 dissing black youngsta smh

Trap$tar ™
og

boskoe100 dissing black youngsta smh

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 18th, 2017, 5:47 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :smh: lame a$$ southern cal black, just like wack100 .. just sit down and talk about people with more money and who's doing better than them all day!! then hide when n*ggas wanna come find u and confront u on it... boi I swear if boskoe come to Georgia, florida, tenn, or Louisiana a 90 baby gonna body his a$$ .. fr tho why southern cal blacks act like this and not northern cal and central cali :wtf2: damn the sh*t be sad how bad ya'll be making blacks look..

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BHhXI52UDhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

here's a video of blac youngsta talking to the news crew saying somebody snitching tho :lol:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xbVQmdZUsoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Re: boskoe100 dissing black youngsta smh

Post by The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Dis-L gang wrote::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :smh: lame a$$ southern cal black, just like wack100 .. just sit down and talk about people with more money and who's doing better than them all day!! then hide when n*ggas wanna come find u and confront u on it... boi I swear if boskoe come to Georgia, florida, tenn, or Louisiana a 90 baby gonna body his a$$ .. fr tho why southern cal blacks act like this and not northern cal and central cali :wtf2: damn the sh*t be sad how bad ya'll be making blacks look..

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BHhXI52UDhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

here's a video of blac youngsta talking to the news crew saying somebody snitching tho :lol:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xbVQmdZUsoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:lol: this was actually funny, cuz i thought blacc youngsta was a slow stuttering n*gga but when confronted by the cops he had perfect english and no longer presented himself like a coon.. twenty i also agree with u, n*ggas out here is on some dumb sh*t. that crip and blood sh*t spread out and really f*ck our people up.. i dont get it these n*ggas will kill another n*gga for wearing the wrong color and u get no passes but when a racist mexican or racist white person does some sh*t these n*ggas overlook the sh*t or give them passes.. been peeped that sh*t. thats why i was saying f*ck all that gang sh*t. during the mexican and black racial sh*t in the IE, im looking out for Mexicans walkin home from school but it was the bitchass lil zion n*ggas trying to trip on me

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 18th, 2017, 6:52 pm

I seen a few comments in the past sauing blac youngsta purposely did that studdering sh*t..it was his gimmick/personal calling carf...said when dude started rapping he didnt use the studdering gimmick

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 7:01 pm

a gimmick to stutt :smh: :smh: er and make yoself seem like a coon... think Lil Sin was sayin tthe same sh*t.. damn left that SUV with 100 bullets in it. guess Lil Sin n*ggas is some riders.. Lil Sin i see u my n*gga but where was these Riders when u was deep down south in GA at that Gun Shop where them racist white boys had u ready to teleport back to Somalia :rosssip:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 18th, 2017, 7:03 pm

:lol: @teleport

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 18th, 2017, 7:04 pm

funny how n*ggas dimeanor change when they under pressure. :wow: they aint scare the retard out him they scared the fruad out him. :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 18th, 2017, 7:07 pm

n*gga sh sh sh sh sh shook :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 7:08 pm

BluntedUp wrote:funny how n*ggas dimeanor change when they under pressure. :wow: they aint scare the retard out him they scared the fruad out him. :lmao:
:chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: i dont get that sh*t doe. white folks must just put fear in these n*ggas. another gangmember has a gun and the n*gga wont be scared but a whiteman without a gun or with a gun then the n*gga is spooked like he seen a evil ghost and he better get the f*ck up out of there

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 18th, 2017, 10:16 pm

BluntedUp wrote:funny how n*ggas dimeanor change when they under pressure. :wow: they aint scare the retard out him they scared the fruad out him. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: and yes chili, u saw me plenty of times on here typed black youngsta be stuttering on purpose, lil sin came and told us that before he stop posting on here a lot :lmao: damn chili , u act slow as hell , like I bet right now if I told u I'm black and Q's black u gonna be like "wait what, I thought it was only 4 blacks on this site" :rip: :lmao:

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » May 18th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Q. wrote:I seen a few comments in the past sauing blac youngsta purposely did that studdering sh*t..it was his gimmick/personal calling carf...said when dude started rapping he didnt use the studdering gimmick
Thats that steppin n fetchin sh*t ....anything 4 a buck tho with these n*ggas

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 18th, 2017, 10:56 pm

BluntedUp wrote:n*gga sh sh sh sh sh shook :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 11:19 pm

Dis-L gang wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: and yes chili, u saw me plenty of times on here typed black youngsta be stuttering on purpose, lil sin came and told us that before he stop posting on here a lot :lmao: damn chili , u act slow as hell , like I bet right now if I told u I'm black and Q's black u gonna be like "wait what, I thought it was only 4 blacks on this site" :rip: :lmao:

no there is no denying ur a n*gga.. lol u have all the typical hood n*gga behaviors. some people even without having to post hand pics we already know is a n*gga and ur one of them.. other n*ggas here i question. like the normandie man.. brolic ole curry and rice eatting a$$ be claiming he black and indian but get the f*ck out of here that piece of dog sh*t is a dirty dark indian who wears slacks and sandals.. f*ck him but i would f*ck the sh*t out of them curry indian women :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 18th, 2017, 11:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Dis-L gang wrote:

no there is no denying ur a n*gga.. lol u have all the typical hood n*gga behaviors. some people even without having to post hand pics we already know is a n*gga and ur one of them.. other n*ggas here i question. like the normandie man.. brolic ole curry and rice eatting a$$ be claiming he black and indian but get the f*ck out of here that piece of dog sh*t is a dirty dark indian who wears slacks and sandals.. f*ck him but i would f*ck the sh*t out of them curry indian women :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:
chilli check that thread I just posted in the main lobby
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » May 19th, 2017, 3:36 am

boskoe is crazy on blz :lmao:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » May 19th, 2017, 2:11 pm

Swervv 4800 wrote:boskoe is crazy on blz :lmao:
:lol: he got a point doe
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 19th, 2017, 3:52 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:
Swervv 4800 wrote:boskoe is crazy on blz :lmao:
:lol: he got a point doe
what's his point ?? besides sitting in his house at 39+ yrs of age, talking about n*ggas with more money than him and who's famous :wtf2: then he gonna talk about we forgot he's a rapper too :facepalm: :facepalm:

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » May 19th, 2017, 5:05 pm

That stutter ain't a gimmick...it just doesn't happen all day...it's a outburst.

Boskoe or wack gonna end up taking a L sooner or later.

Boskoe just be clowning tho...he probaly bored.

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » May 19th, 2017, 5:17 pm

Hell yeah bored n bitter.!!! Really tho this keepin him relevant he just takin a page outta young n*ggas playbook usin social media

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » May 19th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Yea it'll get him social site popularity but no money...sometimes u gotta let people be...ig probaly the best thing going for him...idk what was known for in the first place besides gettin the hands and locked for a body...unfortunately that's not gonna be enough lol

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » May 19th, 2017, 8:10 pm

f*cked up thing is some peaople r attention/fame whores even when no profit n it....sh*t is stupid 2 me