Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Fake Deleted » May 13th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Is full of homos.

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15585
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by 1Million » May 13th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Ain't you supposed to be a blood?
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12933
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 14th, 2017, 1:55 am

Yet you was gkb got kick out of the whip now you you a wanna be spokeperson then you like f*ck the u make up your mind n*gga :lol:

1️⃣
underboss
Posts: 1974
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by 1️⃣ » May 14th, 2017, 2:00 am

:chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Fake Deleted » May 14th, 2017, 3:17 am

1Million wrote:Ain't you supposed to be a blood?
Stick to Crip.
SHANKZILLA wrote:Yet you was gkb got kick out of the whip now you you a wanna be spokeperson then you like f*ck the u make up your mind n*gga :lol:
I don't try to be a spokesperson for slob gang at all. I just tell my experience/sh*t like it is. Why your boy Jersey Demon saying Cali U.B.N and New York U.B.N is two different gangs :lol: How Motherf*ckers claiming the exact same sh*t is two different gangs :lmao: And the homosexuality is real under that sh*t. I use to be a nah I can't believe it dude too, but it's true. The Bloods Gang/U.B.N is the gayest gang in the World :smh: Kicked out the whipped? :lol: I jumped out of a speeding car my damn self :tiphat:

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15585
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by 1Million » May 14th, 2017, 3:25 am

Weren't you inviting people to come see you in "red zones" or whatever you were calling the blood meighborhorhoods you be in?
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19398
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 14th, 2017, 3:37 am

1Million wrote:Weren't you inviting people to come see you in "red zones" or whatever you were calling the blood meighborhorhoods you be in?

N when I popped up in one of his "red zones" he lives in he got scared n made a thread saying I was a cop :lmao:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Fake Deleted » May 14th, 2017, 4:01 am

1: I wasn't over there when you decided to unexpectedly show up.
2: You were just in Brownsville around the area, not in the P's.
3: You are a cop.
4: You're a homo.
5: You're a crab.
6: You're lame.
7: Stop trying to be a gangster.
8: Shut the f*ck up.
9: You're more annoying than my girl with your nonsense.
10: You got GS9 locked up.
11: You was about to get Twenty74 locked up, but he was smart enough not to meet up with you.
12: Which buildings you be in since you know heads in the P's I claim?
13: Stop acting like you tough.

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Fake Deleted » May 14th, 2017, 4:03 am

I'm tired of talking to y'all on here. Y'all a bunch of lames. This message is out to followers of TheHoodUp not the users. That Bloods Gang sh*t is lame and full of proud open homos and retards.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19398
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 14th, 2017, 8:33 am

U shouldn't ask me who I know n what buildings I be at in your hood when u said this
.X. wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:Trust me X,I know u got beef in van dyke.hope u can trust ya "homies" in Seth Low too

I B everywhere as well :umhm: :tea:
Lucky I haven't mentioned the building number or anyone I mess with. I'm starting to think you're a Cop now.

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15585
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by 1Million » May 14th, 2017, 4:23 pm

.X. wrote:I'm tired of talking to y'all on here. Y'all a bunch of lames. This message is out to followers of TheHoodUp not the users. That Bloods Gang sh*t is lame and full of proud open homos and retards.
And you let homos and retards take your money.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Southwarddevil » May 16th, 2017, 4:38 am

.X. wrote:
1Million wrote:Ain't you supposed to be a blood?
Stick to Crip.
SHANKZILLA wrote:Yet you was gkb got kick out of the whip now you you a wanna be spokeperson then you like f*ck the u make up your mind n*gga :lol:
I don't try to be a spokesperson for slob gang at all. I just tell my experience/sh*t like it is. Why your boy Jersey Demon saying Cali U.B.N and New York U.B.N is two different gangs :lol: How Motherf*ckers claiming the exact same sh*t is two different gangs :lmao: And the homosexuality is real under that sh*t. I use to be a nah I can't believe it dude too, but it's true. The Bloods Gang/U.B.N is the gayest gang in the World :smh: Kicked out the whipped? :lol: I jumped out of a speeding car my damn self :tiphat:
you a confused person

thinking its 000s in oakland and think westside and eastside sets are the same thing :lol:

you got kicked out the whip and try to be a big ol blood on the hoodup :lol:

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Fake Deleted » May 16th, 2017, 6:03 am

1: U.B.N is the name of the gang.

2: There's U.B.N/Bloods intercontinental and overseas Oakland is no exception to where people locate there's literally Los Angeles born and raised bangers that live in Oakland, does that not make them Bloods because they live in Oakland now? There's people from New York that's Bloods that live in Oakland. Just because people don't go out their way to make their presence felt doesn't mean it's not there stop being stupid and everybody in Oakland don't know each other and just because somebody lives in Oakland doesn't mean they know everything going on in Oakland. I live in NYC and can't tell you if Sureno 13's are in Manhattan right now because I'm not in every itch of Manhattan.

3: Shut your stupid gay a$$ up.

Fake Deleted
superior
Posts: 5512
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Fake Deleted » May 16th, 2017, 6:08 am

Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly n*gg*r minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1198
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Southwarddevil » May 16th, 2017, 7:08 am

.X. wrote:1: U.B.N is the name of the gang.

2: There's U.B.N/Bloods intercontinental and overseas Oakland is no exception to where people locate there's literally Los Angeles born and raised bangers that live in Oakland, does that not make them Bloods because they live in Oakland now? There's people from New York that's Bloods that live in Oakland. Just because people don't go out their way to make their presence felt doesn't mean it's not there stop being stupid and everybody in Oakland don't know each other and just because somebody lives in Oakland doesn't mean they know everything going on in Oakland. I live in NYC and can't tell you if Sureno 13's are in Manhattan right now because I'm not in every itch of Manhattan.

3: Shut your stupid gay a$$ up.
.X. wrote:Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly n*gg*r minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.
1.you a confused and lost a$$ n*gga you the type of n*gga to have a dead homie and not claim him UBN in ny is a prison gang that spilled into the streets UBN in cali is a prison gang only bloods in cali dont ride the 5 or use codes like the ubn did out here on the east coast and some parts of the south cali bloods dont wear beads or call each other slime or use numbers in they lingo unless its about they block TWO DIFFERENT MOVEMENTS Scoob :lol:

2.its know worldwide even actual oakland and la n*ggas who said aint no blood and crips in the oakland so who should i believe you? a larry a$$ n*gga who dont be outside and dont even wanna pop out or actual oakland n*gga who really lived there and know wtf they talkin about? if a gang is not making noise and going krazy raising hell then that gang aint there its that simple chruch mice dont get fed in the jungle :lol:


3.i dont have to wait on a damn thing food stamps is just for food and free food for me i get money if i dont get it i get it by taking it taking it from n*ggas like you in real life i wanna in your face and would love chasin your dumb a$$ into a corner store with a big a$$ knife i will have a big a$$ kool aid smile doing the sh*t too that sh*t will be a better feeling then sex i really a loose screw i wanna show better then i can tell you so bad please pop out please pop out cause its getting hot :stoned:

Bloodshed 000
prospect
Posts: 85
Joined: December 11th, 2016, 5:58 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Bloodshed 000 » May 16th, 2017, 1:57 pm

cali f*ck with the bulls since when idk what's popping with that homo sh*t tho the world is corrupt
home of the hittaz

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15585
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by 1Million » May 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Fake Deleted wrote:Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly n*gg*r minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.
Image
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Valleyntine
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by Valleyntine » August 12th, 2017, 8:42 pm

1Million wrote:
May 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm
Fake Deleted wrote:Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly n*gg*r minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.
Image
:lmao: :tiphat: :dance:

SckanlessNina
boss
Posts: 2408
Joined: April 21st, 2014, 10:06 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by SckanlessNina » August 13th, 2017, 1:55 am

California UBN and NY UBN are two different things dummie. Ca UBN STARTED first and it isn't a street gang. If udk don't speak on it they are not the same. Just kuz u can't handle being a real damu don't mean u need to get on some weird sh*t. One minute u a spokesperson next u hate it udk what u wanna do. Just stick to selling bean pies kuz this gang banging clearly isn't for u.

.X.
soldier
Posts: 247
Joined: June 3rd, 2017, 5:44 am

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by .X. » August 13th, 2017, 9:46 am

That sh*t full of Mexicans & Samoans in Cali while the Afros trailing. Y'all not Afrikan damu, quit with that Swahili. BGF the real one's in Cali.

Post Reply