-lord jamar (ny) speaks on eminem being lyrically better then him but he wouldnt consider him top 20 best rappers

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: -lord jamar (ny) speaks on eminem being lyrically better then him but he wouldnt consider him top 20 best rappers

Post by BluntedUp » April 20th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Eminem nasty, one of the best. But the thing with him is n*ggas either downplay him od or overhype him to the point where im like "f*ck that n*gga" lol.

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: -lord jamar (ny) speaks on eminem being lyrically better then him but he wouldnt consider him top 20 best rappers

Post by BluntedUp » April 20th, 2017, 9:52 pm

All the white rappers who are od lyrical, eminem comes to mind and i cant f*ck with them (why bump jermaine jackson when theres michael).

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » April 20th, 2017, 9:54 pm

Em better than majority of rappers but he's not relatable to hood n*ggas..his talent is respected tho but he from white poverty struggle not hood poverty struggle.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 20th, 2017, 10:05 pm

BkBarclays wrote:Em better than majority of rappers but he's not relatable to hood n*ggas..his talent is respected tho but he from white poverty struggle not hood poverty struggle.
Thats why i cant top 5 him

Son got bars untop of bars but i cant relate to wanting to kill your mother or doin wild drugs like he was on

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Em's cool but nowhere top 5...theres n*ggas that could rip on lyrics but they had 2 dumb down 2 sale....meanwhile bcuz hes white n only he can sell millions upon millions n become an international icon n superstar....how many black n*ggas spit that same way but cant get out of local...

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 10:53 pm

I do have 2 add he grinded hard 4 it 2...cant deny the man his perseverance

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:Em's cool but nowhere top 5...theres n*ggas that could rip on lyrics but they had 2 dumb down 2 sale....meanwhile bcuz hes white n only he can sell millions upon millions n become an international icon n superstar....how many black n*ggas spit that same way but cant get out of local...
:2cents: I agree its more that he's white and can rap t3ch 9 spit that same sh*t and got lyrics but he's never been considered even top 20
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 11:12 pm

R country is majority white by a landslide so they pushed that fool up...sameway they did elvis after he stole r style...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 20th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Never f*cked with eminem....n*ggah spits about stupid sh*t (suffocating his ex wife & drowning his moms type of sh*t) i aint with it & thats before benzino aired him out on song dissing black women

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 12:00 am

Yea i was gonna post that sh*t about him saying im not with that n*gg*r sh*t f*ck big lips n all that...havent listened 2 him since but thats not sole reason y cuz we all said b.s. when we was young..cant lie he can spit ...i just feel like he get propped up cuz he white period...

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 21st, 2017, 12:16 am

Lalivin23 wrote:Yea i was gonna post that sh*t about him saying im not with that n*gg*r sh*t f*ck big lips n all that...havent listened 2 him since but thats not sole reason y cuz we all said b.s. when we was young..cant lie he can spit ...i just feel like he get propped up cuz he white period...

:ohhh: post it I never heard it

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 21st, 2017, 12:21 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6nY-YUkksxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:smh: :facepalm: :wtf2: :killself: :whaat: :dafuq: And black people still go f*ck with him :cmon: :foh: :bplease:

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 12:34 am

I dont have the music now that sh*t was when he was warring with the source around 2002-3 he even admitted 2 it

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 12:36 am

I meant i was gonna post what q had said that em did that sh*t back n the day not the actual song

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 21st, 2017, 12:44 am

sh*t I think even N Sync is way better then Eminem, these muhfukkas was actually funky as sh*t now that I listen to their old sh*t most there beats are low key g funk and new jack swing

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wn-shXV2N ... 0KeK5dB6Z4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

fuk eminem, id rather bump N Sync real talk, and fuk whoever hates on it
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

JerseyCity201
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » April 21st, 2017, 3:42 am

I only like a handful of Eminem tracks... when he focused and ain't being weird. I can't get it into none of that goofy sh*t he do. I always felt like his whole personality was an act and he pushed it extra hard to target his white fan base.

White boys over hyped the sh*t out of him. But at the same time he is skilled. I think he would of been more likeable and had better music if he stayed more neutral and focused on relatable bars everyone was into.

Coaster
sergeant

Post by Coaster » April 21st, 2017, 8:31 am

he killed the verse on big sean new sh*t though, first time I rewinded in the middle of a song in a long a$$ time