hood up beef vol.38

True Words
underboss

hood up beef vol.38

Post by True Words » April 18th, 2017, 4:51 pm

P money vs Q
PmoneY wrote:
Point is i visit NY,will be out there later this year and if it's a problem ill come to your turf if you think im one of these Internet clowns to play with...You never visit Cali so your not qualified to speak on it by Youtube clips !!!!
Q. wrote:P.money cut it out young fella @"you gonna come to my turf if its a problem"

Let me know the next time you in the city though
:drama:

yo OHNO i remember u went to go record 2 hood up n*ggas last time and u ended up being the only 1 to show :lmao: we gonna need that again tho :fight: :fight: lets get it!!

PmoneY
superior

Re: hood up beef vol.38

Post by PmoneY » April 18th, 2017, 5:16 pm

n*gga u really made a thread about this sh*t ?

There's no beef with Q,

Im just a n*gga that really move around from state to state and i just so happen to have a pitstop in NYC this year.

If Q wants to meet up no problem !!!! Ill go to the Bronx personally like a real n*gga would.

Sometimes men need to have a face to face discussion
and sort out what the problem is.

And i personally think Q always low-key hating on tha turf

But there'll be no intent to harm Q in any way,so this isn't no rah rah beef sh*t on sum Q is my enemy.

Q got alot of common sense from what i know so he don't strike me as s n*gga to funk with.

So nah this ain't no beef !!!!
I barely even post on this sh*t anymore kuz of tha constant trolling year by year.

U n*gga'z enjoy tha week.

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » April 18th, 2017, 5:35 pm

Pmoney you ainn't moving sh*t but tourist pics. You said you would be in Chicago I called you out you stop replying :lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 18th, 2017, 5:49 pm

chill with all the f*ck sh*t all ya'll.. :facepalm: let the sh*t go nobody meeting up with nobody ,go to his city n see clubs n have fun ,f*ck the bullshit n*ggas wanna see n*ggas die or fight for they entertainment and get locked up :facepalm: but nobody helping kasa from this site now and he use to do the same sh*t true words wanna see meet up with n*ggas, fight shoot n etc :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 18th, 2017, 5:49 pm

The funny thing about this whole i hate l.a movement some of yah n*ggahs got going on this website is...i have no problems with actual l.a heads...the n*ggah juice (mad swan n*ggah on here)..good dude never had a problem with him...the n*ggahs spitz & santana ive held civilized talks with before any 3 of us came on this website...end of the day i aint got no problem with l.a....i just never got caught up with the whole l.a hype though i speak my mind toward l.a as i do homebase(ny) & any other city/state..yah n*ggahs be overthinking to a point ya feelings get caught up & start talking for yah

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 18th, 2017, 6:53 pm

@][][]['s wrote:chill with all the f*ck sh*t all ya'll.. :facepalm: let the sh*t go nobody meeting up with nobody ,go to his city n see clubs n have fun ,f*ck the bullshit n*ggas wanna see n*ggas die or fight for they entertainment and get locked up :facepalm: but nobody helping kasa from this site now and he use to do the same sh*t true words wanna see meet up with n*ggas, fight shoot n etc :facepalm:
n*gga shut ya weird a$$ up now u want to be a peace treaty spokesman cause you took that short to ohno :lmao: i don't want to see nobody die but I'm all for n*ggas fighting unlike your p*ssy a$$. u was talking sh*t to ohno for years on here then he came to ur city and u bitched up :lmao: you the true definition of an internet gangsta. all them dusty a$$ guns u used to post got cob webs in the barrel. :facepalm: ima get in touch with ur big homie durk and have him check you for getting out of pocket :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 18th, 2017, 7:02 pm

:facepalm: :cmon: yall n*ggas really tryna over hype they dis argument
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 18th, 2017, 7:05 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote::facepalm: :cmon: yall n*ggas really tryna over hype they dis argument
I'm trying to see a fight, do u like boxing or ufc? of course u do, what man don't. mind ya neck

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 18th, 2017, 7:21 pm

True Words wrote:
yo OHNO i remember u went to go record 2 hood up n*ggas last time and u ended up being the only 1 to show :lmao: we gonna need that again tho :fight: :fight: lets get it!!

lol hear ya go
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nBDBVs6Ehho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » April 18th, 2017, 10:02 pm

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:chill with all the f*ck sh*t all ya'll.. :facepalm: let the sh*t go nobody meeting up with nobody ,go to his city n see clubs n have fun ,f*ck the bullshit n*ggas wanna see n*ggas die or fight for they entertainment and get locked up :facepalm: but nobody helping kasa from this site now and he use to do the same sh*t true words wanna see meet up with n*ggas, fight shoot n etc :facepalm:
n*gga shut ya weird a$$ up now u want to be a peace treaty spokesman cause you took that short to ohno :lmao: i don't want to see nobody die but I'm all for n*ggas fighting unlike your p*ssy a$$. u was talking sh*t to ohno for years on here then he came to ur city and u bitched up :lmao: you the true definition of an internet gangsta. all them dusty a$$ guns u used to post got cob webs in the barrel. :facepalm: ima get in touch with ur big homie durk and have him check you for getting out of pocket :lmao:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

oog

Post by » April 18th, 2017, 11:59 pm

True Words wrote:
:bradcry" :ohlawd:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 19th, 2017, 12:08 am

True Words wrote:
how about u come to Georgia and be the 1 to fight... da f*ck :cmon: and he didn't come to my city dumb a$$ ,stop being hyped over this sh*t. u swear u know something them guns I posted got sold, used on the streets and all :lmao: .. u can come to macon and prove your self right ?? I want u to get my info from ohno he'll inbox u them addresses.. :lmao: come find out if I'm a fake III's or not durk n keef kome on now. name some real n*ggas with weight in the streets and stop going by youtube :lmao: u could have named a freeman or big head nephew :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 19th, 2017, 6:03 am

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
how about u come to Georgia and be the 1 to fight... da f*ck :cmon: and he didn't come to my city dumb a$$ ,stop being hyped over this sh*t. u swear u know something them guns I posted got sold, used on the streets and all :lmao: .. u can come to macon and prove your self right ?? I want u to get my info from ohno he'll inbox u them addresses.. :lmao: come find out if I'm a fake III's or not durk n keef kome on now. name some real n*ggas with weight in the streets and stop going by youtube :lmao: u could have named a freeman or big head nephew :lmao:
my guy, I already know your type. Them guns u had might had been used in the streets but I doubt by u lol. I never been to GA but Its only a matter of time, when I do land in Atlanta I'm in ur inbox. U ducked ohno im sure u gonna duck this too. I only named durk and even tho he like 20 he's your big homie :lmao: n*gga got more bd clout in ag than u :lmao:

king die
underboss

Post by king die » April 19th, 2017, 6:25 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nBDBVs6Ehho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

WHY are YOU SQUUZING YOUR NECK TO MAKE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A DEEP VOICE? YOU A FAT f*ggot IN REAL LIFE. I DID NOT SEE NO VIDEO WHEN I WAS ON CORTELYOU AND OCEAN 1 YEARS AGO.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2017, 6:30 am

king die wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go

WHY are YOU SQUUZING YOUR NECK TO MAKE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A DEEP VOICE? YOU A FAT f*ggot IN REAL LIFE. I DID NOT SEE NO VIDEO WHEN I WAS ON CORTELYOU AND OCEAN 1 YEARS AGO.

Hit me up when u come back to Brooklyn so I can get my lightskin crip b*tch to line u up

king die
underboss

Post by king die » April 19th, 2017, 6:34 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go

p*ssy a$$ n*gga HA HA AH "YO WORD UP BEE" HA HA HA OLD FAT GUATEMALA BELLY DANCER a$$ n*gga ...YOU ARE KING OF ALL NET BANGERS ON MOMAS

king die
underboss

Post by king die » April 19th, 2017, 6:41 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
king die wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go

Hit me up when u come back to Brooklyn so I can get my lightskin crip b*tch to line u up

YOU EVEN TALK LIKE A p*ssy ABD DON'T REALIZE IT HA HA HA " MY CRIP b*tch"? n*gga YOU A b*tch HA HA HA EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE ORIGINATED FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE HOOD SERIES BC YOU ARE NOT "LINNING" sh*t UP BUT YOUR BIG FEET TOWARDS THE CORNER STORE. YOUR WHOLE STYLE IS CHUMP p*ssy AND I WILL EXPOSE YOUR a$$. You're A HISPANIC HOMO FRONTING LIKE YOU'RE IN THE FIELD BUT REALLY LIVE WITH YOUR MOMA. YOU GOT THESE PEOPLE FOOLED BUT NO ME

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 19th, 2017, 8:35 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo ohno sounds like my a$$ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .. n*gga sound hood as f*ck like he finna go murk something

ohno sounds like he look like this n*gga :chinamike:

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » April 19th, 2017, 2:35 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo ohno sounds like my a$$ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .. n*gga sound hood as f*ck like he finna go murk something

:lmao:

YayArea
colonel

Post by YayArea » April 19th, 2017, 3:12 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
True Words wrote:

lol hear ya go

:lol:

Damn ohno you sound like a grimey project staircase dweller that eat dinner from the liquor store/bodega....