Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 10th, 2017, 7:00 pm

SolidT15th wrote:That's prolly the same group Goodie Mob f*ck with......they got a white mo that was in them photos with the posted on here a while back
I posted that photo with the white stone and jody breeze in the middle, they targets n we got into it with jody n his n*ggas 2009.. I won't never forget that night .. :shoot:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SolidT15th
major

Re: Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Jody a blood or he Peoples????? Bc the cover of that single for the Jeezy diss he throwin up a B.....Idk if Mo's throw up B's like that....the ones I kicked it with from Chi wasn't throwin that sh*t up

BarefaceBlaine
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 10th, 2017, 9:26 pm

SolidT15th wrote:sh*t I f*cks with the Ghost bro's but the only ones I've ever been in rotation with was from Little Rock and somewhere around Atl...All were proper but them bro's was on some gang bang sh*t n real heavy on the red...didn't none of em actually practice the ghost demo/concept at the time but a lot of that grows on you with age and wisdom...For whatever reason U's done got a rep for being dirty looking or dusty but I think most of that comes from peeps taking that from the group "Dirty U's" n just runnin with it .Truth be told you gonna find characters like that in every mob out there
its CVL in East last meadows and forrest park im sure they no longer there and its Insane Vice Lords that was heavy on the blood sh*t in ATL too im sure they defunct now as well
KEEP MY WEAPON RUN UP ON ME N YOU KNOW IM NAILIN

SHOOT HIS a$$ THEN HIS HOMEBOYZ GOT TO F*ck*n TELLIN #THEYSOMEBITCHES

5100 SCAN BLOCC YUNG GUNNAZ #FREELILKRIS