ONE Week Late...BUT SHITS GOING DOWN ON THEHOODUP (Jay Rock/Chiraq Jefe YOUTUBE & ?????? REVEALED Thread)

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: ONE Week Late...BUT SHITS GOING DOWN ON THEHOODUP (Jay Rock/Chiraq Jefe YOUTUBE & ?????? REVEALED Thread)

Post by chitowntdawg » April 7th, 2017, 9:16 pm

No shocker .....makes sense he would be a big balll of sh*t and lard since he dont do sh*t but troll on the computer....Get a life gayrock

Neutron Nation
underboss

Re: ONE Week Late...BUT SHITS GOING DOWN ON THEHOODUP (Jay Rock/Chiraq Jefe YOUTUBE & ?????? REVEALED Thread)

Post by Neutron Nation » April 7th, 2017, 9:34 pm

No shocker .....makes sense he would be a big balll of sh*t and lard since he dont do sh*t but troll on the computer....Get a life gayrock
:huhwhat:

This site is entertainment for people, laugh it up. If I recall you were the one who was following around Neal on here :lol: couldn't find a real n*gga to target huh? Funny you disappeared for awhile (we know you lurking) after I posted pics. You still never posted any pics, you claimed your phone broke and you out there getting money :lol: Personally I don't care either way, just stop faking the funk, and stop acting like this site ain't comedy you try to hard

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 7th, 2017, 9:41 pm

☠ wrote:
#1 wrote:Image
Need to added as a smiley :lmao:

Somebody make this into an emoji please! :cheer:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 8th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
:huhwhat:

This site is entertainment for people, laugh it up. If I recall you were the one who was following around Neal on here :lol: couldn't find a real n*gga to target huh? Funny you disappeared for awhile (we know you lurking) after I posted pics. You still never posted any pics, you claimed your phone broke and you out there getting money :lol: Personally I don't care either way, just stop faking the funk, and stop acting like this site ain't comedy you try to hard[/quote
Nobody believed your pics were legit ....first off you always said you never come out south yet you post of pic of you supposedly in lil villageOf all places .?....what a clown .....then u say u were in two sh*t hood when that was king hood .....that sh*t backfired on you homie .....but i dont really care cause like u said its all entertainment ....but give it up bra you been on here fakin 4 too damn long