Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Southwarddevil
underboss

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 6:42 pm

@][][]['s wrote:I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk sh*t bkuz I got blood n*ggas and gd n*ggas.. but I be on that sh*t sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these n*ggas need some real war general and street smart n*ggas on they side... leaving the gdk sh*t alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...
i understand cause i got crip and grape n*ggas but i still be on my CK GK sh*t sh*t even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk sh*t towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging sh*t just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays sh*t been f*cked up since 05 :2cents:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk sh*t bkuz I got blood n*ggas and gd n*ggas.. but I be on that sh*t sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these n*ggas need some real war general and street smart n*ggas on they side... leaving the gdk sh*t alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...
i understand cause i got crip and grape n*ggas but i still be on my CK GK sh*t sh*t even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk sh*t towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging sh*t just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays sh*t been f*cked up since 05 :2cents:
that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:05 pm

[quote="Ancient"]Kevin Hunter Sr (RIP) riding around listening to P, and TRU. His closest friends Mike Tilliis (RIP), "Slim", and "Fruit" help push it in the streets. At that time, the Maniacs, Titanics, and Apaches had tight knit groups and G Bull(Kevin Hunter Sr) united the M's, A's, T's, and BPS. The BPS of TT even had sub divisions. Kut throat, Syndicate, Untouchables, Money Mafia, and Renegade (nothing like it sound). The L's ruined the mans legacy. G Bull wasnt the model citizen for Stones, but was a Stone. He one of the people that united the Town. Riding through all the Folks strips slamming Fiend All i know :lol: Jumping out, chasing down. The man was able to spread that influence far as 87th (Medina).[/quote]

@Ancient Yea bruh I had kin ppl over there (he wasn't​ in the life though) I use to come over there from a shorty on up.... They still had VLs and 4's over there when I visited for the first time..next summer or so and it was all stones lol.... when I was coming there bk in the G the whole hood was NL,that's why I asked you how did them boys take the name NL..... But I draw! Yea and G Bull was a Ill n*gga soulja to the fullest .... I hope y'all get that worked out, I mean the G getting clipped how he did Mo...It might have made it a easier to get to this point... you know the flood gates of chaos was opened.... I met the G so It was sad it happened to him... Be safe out there though MO it seems like they wanna drive y'all out.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:13 pm

[quote="@][][]['s"][quote="Jersey demon"][quote="@][][]['s"]I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk sh*t bkuz I got blood n*ggas and gd n*ggas.. but I be on that sh*t sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these n*ggas need some real war general and street smart n*ggas on they side... leaving the gdk sh*t alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...[/quote]

i understand cause i got crip and grape n*ggas but i still be on my CK GK sh*t sh*t even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk sh*t towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging sh*t just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays sh*t been f*cked up since 05 :2cents:[/quote]

that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr[/quote]

I see you like talkin about the Mos ... And you fond of Ancient it seems...stop launchin step away from the gates of the black Demons and ...You wanna Rep them IMS down there in Macon huh ?...You know you wanna lol I see you!

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 8:19 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr
facts :2cents:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 8:31 pm

MONSOON wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
I see you like talkin about the Mos ... And you fond of Ancient it seems...stop launchin step away from the gates of the black Demons and ...You wanna Rep them IMS down there in Macon huh ?...You know you wanna lol I see you!
chill lil ku :lmao: I got some stone friends, I'm kool with ancient this is me acting like an annoying lil brother to him :lmao: ,I forgot u ain't been on here that long I always talk to big moe like that , believe me I'm more kool with him than other fins :lmao: like the bunnies :umhm:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 8:34 pm

ain't no I's either :umhm: ain't no black demons too :umhm: :stoned: :stoned: :shoot: #Barnone

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 8:41 pm

@][][]['s wrote:ain't no I's either :umhm: ain't no black demons too :umhm: :stoned: :stoned: :shoot: #Barnone
barnone crazy :stoned:

im blood but im bk it make sense cause im ebk

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tuF130ZldaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:48 pm

[quote="@][][]['s"]ain't no I's either :umhm: ain't no black demons too :umhm: :stoned: :stoned: :shoot: #Barnone[/quote]

Yea yea :lol:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 14th, 2017, 8:31 pm

@Monsoon. Back in the day, 2ts was a Finball deck. I was a baby, literally! From all the stories i heard growning up, the 4s killed G Charlie(when he fed all the brothers even them) and Edward Beys(TIP) son G Bullet (BIP) started a movement to rid the Town of everyone that wasnt Stones. The slogan "If u aint no Ranger, yo a$$ in danger" was created. #FACTS. Main reason why most Stones over east rarely build relationships with V/L and treat them like any other opp. Cause its CVL, RVL, SVL, and MIVL over east on a block here or there. The 4s became some what irrelevant to the east. 71st gat taken by the bricks and Chestnut :shrug: Fellback? Right now, its tge best its ever been between Stones and Lords this way. n*ggas actually "working" together. Most of us just keep distance from one another. At least they aint killing n*ggas. Well.....some if us aint :lol: Forgat the Snakes was evicted too :lol: Shown mercy! Given a few blocks west of Yates with the MOs!

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 14th, 2017, 10:07 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
chill lil ku :lmao: I got some stone friends, I'm kool with ancient this is me acting like an annoying lil brother to him :lmao: ,I forgot u ain't been on here that long I always talk to big moe like that , believe me I'm more kool with him than other fins :lmao: like the bunnies :umhm:

:wink:

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Ancient wrote:@Monsoon. Back in the day, 2ts was a Finball deck. I was a baby, literally! From all the stories i heard growning up, the 4s killed G Charlie(when he fed all the brothers even them) and Edward Beys(TIP) son G Bullet (BIP) started a movement to rid the Town of everyone that wasnt Stones. The slogan "If u aint no Ranger, yo a$$ in danger" was created. #FACTS. Main reason why most Stones over east rarely build relationships with V/L and treat them like any other opp. Cause its CVL, RVL, SVL, and MIVL over east on a block here or there. The 4s became some what irrelevant to the east. 71st gat taken by the bricks and Chestnut :shrug: Fellback? Right now, its tge best its ever been between Stones and Lords this way. n*ggas actually "working" together. Most of us just keep distance from one another. At least they aint killing n*ggas. Well.....some if us aint :lol: Forgat the Snakes was evicted too :lol: Shown mercy! Given a few blocks west of Yates with the MOs!
:lmao:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 14th, 2017, 10:53 pm

^^^^^ so is u back to loving sirconn and eastside gd's or u deep south in roseland still :lmao: :lmao: u ain't even on yo Gangster sh*t no more u turn yo card in like edai did to be a legit 9-5 worker :lmao: :wtf2: chris and edai be talking about the 2011-2013 bangin days n how the finballs can still do it, but folks nem gotta get a legit job now and stop dying for youtube & i.g live to see :bradcry" :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 14th, 2017, 11:25 pm

@][][]['s wrote:^^^^^ so is u back to loving sirconn and eastside gd's or u deep south in roseland still :lmao: :lmao: u ain't even on yo Gangster sh*t no more u turn yo card in like edai did to be a legit 9-5 worker :lmao: :wtf2: chris and edai be talking about the 2011-2013 bangin days n how the finballs can still do it, but folks nem gotta get a legit job now and stop dying for youtube & i.g live to see :bradcry" :lmao:
:lol:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 11th, 2017, 4:02 am

:lol: i heard them out east III's :shoot: some maniacs big law :ohhh: but nawl it's all on youtube :lol: hey my 5 how's the stones over east doing ancient :umhm: ironically shoota shells got :shoot:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » July 11th, 2017, 4:14 am

heard blood got smoked like a jigg :2cents:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 11th, 2017, 4:22 am

but I ain't gonna lie this on CWN but at first I'm thinking NLMB did this, they saying koles mob did this and fbg brick nem bluffed on they words of smoking rico recklezz when he gets out for that interview :lol: :ohhh: them n*ggas be lying and bluffing a lot too like 40 glocc n the game :ohhh: :lol:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » July 11th, 2017, 2:02 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 4:22 am
but I ain't gonna lie this on CWN but at first I'm thinking NLMB did this, they saying koles mob did this and fbg brick nem bluffed on they words of smoking rico recklezz when he gets out for that interview :lol: :ohhh: them n*ggas be lying and bluffing a lot too like 40 glocc n the game :ohhh: :lol:

rico really a renegade he was insane crazy now he just die everything :lol:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 11th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Southwarddevil wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 4:14 am
heard blood got smoked like a jigg :2cents:
Yup they did that man wrong
Attachments
19905143_250548672108764_7760481311549023768_n.jpg
19905143_250548672108764_7760481311549023768_n.jpg (45.96 KiB) Viewed 774 times