underboss

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Post by Southwarddevil » April 6th, 2017, 5:30 am

aint no limit done killed 4 of they mans recently f*ck the rap sh*t :lol:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 6th, 2017, 6:12 am

No. Coles has never been apart of 2T. Its on the east side of Exchange. n*ggas sent shawty (Maurice Harris) off. I remember when his fro looked like Crazy Bone. In front of the Colfax store taking all my damn ones :lol:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » April 6th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Laka said he never been around so many guns for a video in the comments :lol:

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 6th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Ancient wrote:No. Coles has never been apart of 2T. Its on the east side of Exchange. n*ggas sent shawty (Maurice Harris) off. I remember when his fro looked like Crazy Bone. In front of the Colfax store taking all my damn ones :lol:
Coles useta be GD

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 6th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Shorties need to turn their lives over to GOD & heal their MBS :smh: To much destruction...

GANJASMUGGLING
general

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » April 7th, 2017, 1:43 am

ay ancient im not gone lie to you

i thought you mighta been one of the n*ggas lil dude spilled for a second :lol:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 7th, 2017, 3:55 am

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_6MD4K951jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » April 7th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Ancient wrote:[youtube][img] https://youtu.be/_6MD4K951jw/img][/youtube] #FACTS #DRILL #SUN
A lot of NLMB fans in the comments :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 7th, 2017, 6:38 pm

:umhm: everything was good back then :lmao: NO limit L's was on top :shoot: maniacs wanted to be kool & lakeside was waiting :plank: :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pUYXTn-ky0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LMDti4ylB5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

^^ when they hear this , they gonna be mad, like "on stone ima kill his a$$" :lmao: dissing the sh*t out of ancient :lmao: ^ 2:54 you a maniac well that's fine, ima show yo a$$ that I'm dIIIE-5 :ohlawd: :dance:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:51 am

[quote="@][][]['s"]:umhm: everything was good back then :lmao: NO limit L's was on top :shoot: maniacs wanted to be kool & lakeside was waiting :plank: :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pUYXTn-ky0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LMDti4ylB5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

^^ when they hear this , they gonna be mad, like "on stone ima kill his a$$" :lmao: dissing the sh*t out of ancient :lmao: ^ 2:54 you a maniac well that's fine, ima show yo a$$ that I'm dIIIE-5 :ohlawd: :dance:[/quote]

Are the maniacs gone? If so I might take him serious..

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:55 am

Say Ancient it just clicked you from 2ts? how them n*ggas usurp the name NL?

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 9th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Kevin Hunter Sr (RIP) riding around listening to P, and TRU. His closest friends Mike Tilliis (RIP), "Slim", and "Fruit" help push it in the streets. At that time, the Maniacs, Titanics, and Apaches had tight knit groups and G Bull(Kevin Hunter Sr) united the M's, A's, T's, and BPS. The BPS of TT even had sub divisions. Kut throat, Syndicate, Untouchables, Money Mafia, and Renegade (nothing like it sound). The L's ruined the mans legacy. G Bull wasnt the model citizen for Stones, but was a Stone. He one of the people that united the Town. Riding through all the Folks strips slamming Fiend All i know :lol: Jumping out, chasing down. The man was able to spread that influence far as 87th (Medina).

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 9th, 2017, 4:06 pm

I wasnt going to say anything but n*ggas think shawty a hitta when he killed 4 innocent people. The "elders" from down there sent sunny off. Steve Jackson 45 was the only person killed on 75th in TT recently and was a old man that just played basketball. :shrug: :shrug: Look it up. n*ggas glorify cowards these days.Them n*ggas shoot anybody who on the 5 when they slide.They dont get specific. Honorable huh? :smh: Awe yeah..... without details, if u a BD u wouldnt b happy about what shawty did the other day :lol: #Facts

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 4:14 pm

yeah yeah ^^^^ but my n*gga said free G-rell tho at the end :ohhh: 3:40 and those pics at 2:40, 2:58 and all 1:40 with them gdk shirts :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GEldtk1BvaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 5:07 pm

Ancient wrote:I wasnt going to say anything but n*ggas think shawty a hitta when he killed 4 innocent people. The "elders" from down there sent sunny off. Steve Jackson 45 was the only person killed on 75th in TT recently and was a old man that just played basketball. :shrug: :shrug: Look it up. n*ggas glorify cowards these days.Them n*ggas shoot anybody who on the 5 when they slide.They dont get specific. Honorable huh? :smh: Awe yeah..... without details, if u a BD u wouldnt b happy about what shawty did the other day :lol: #Facts
fukk that incident, I'm more mad at the III's on the southside in woodlawn, king drive n Englewood than that situation u talking about.. :facepalm: :wtf2: them 3's making relationships with gangsters worse, wanna hang around n*ggas who gdk, then kan't even handle the cobras mannn :cmon: :cmon:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 5:37 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Ancient wrote:I wasnt going to say anything but n*ggas think shawty a hitta when he killed 4 innocent people. The "elders" from down there sent sunny off. Steve Jackson 45 was the only person killed on 75th in TT recently and was a old man that just played basketball. :shrug: :shrug: Look it up. n*ggas glorify cowards these days.Them n*ggas shoot anybody who on the 5 when they slide.They dont get specific. Honorable huh? :smh: Awe yeah..... without details, if u a BD u wouldnt b happy about what shawty did the other day :lol: #Facts
fukk that incident, I'm more mad at the III's on the southside in woodlawn, king drive n Englewood than that situation u talking about.. :facepalm: :wtf2: them 3's making relationships with gangsters worse, wanna hang around n*ggas who gdk, then kan't even handle the cobras mannn :cmon: :cmon:
wait them 051x800 n*ggas cleaning up the bds?

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
it goes back n forth, I'm just mad at the fact my III's gotta handle insanes, some normal gd's then b*tch a$$ mickey cobras :wtf2: like kome on man, leave the gdk sh*t alone for a while, the cobras should have been wiped off the face of Chicago and the earth :lmao: like the vicelords did them in the 50s n made em move out south :ohhh:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 6:16 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
it goes back n forth, I'm just mad at the fact my III's gotta handle insanes, some normal gd's then b*tch a$$ mickey cobras :wtf2: like kome on man, leave the gdk sh*t alone for a while, the cobras should have been wiped off the face of Chicago and the earth :lmao: like the vicelords did them in the 50s n made em move out south :ohhh:
:lol: but nah forreal tho all of them cliqued up against the bds tho out south you basically got renegades fighting the bds i mean they holding it down tho

and they cant leave that gdk sh*t alone bro its too much blooda and disrepsect involved :2cents:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 9th, 2017, 6:25 pm

I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk sh*t bkuz I got blood n*ggas and gd n*ggas.. but I be on that sh*t sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these n*ggas need some real war general and street smart n*ggas on they side... leaving the gdk sh*t alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...