Random Detroit Dude Roams Around Chicago's Worse Hoods By Himself Recording sh*t With No Problems

Coaster
sergeant

Re: Random Detroit Dude Roams Around Chicago's Worse Hoods By Himself Recording sh*t With No Problems

Post by Coaster » March 20th, 2017, 7:43 am

that n*gga was in Lawndale though

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: Random Detroit Dude Roams Around Chicago's Worse Hoods By Himself Recording sh*t With No Problems

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 20th, 2017, 8:04 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Look at Ohnoimgay and neutured trying to play mind games and get pictures from other men on here. You want to see me pull up in Chicago or go ghost like officer Tdawg :lol:
You the industry towel boy, you hold the towels and cum rags for train sessions ran by d list rappers. Ohno burst in to the room like "anyone need a gatorade?" :lol:

Don't b hiding when I do pull up in Chicago now like you do with them other real Chicago posters on here :lmao:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 20th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Can't even lie Jay Rocks got jokes now. Those pics he posted gave my boy confidence like a muhh.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 20th, 2017, 8:19 pm

It's a shame that his time here's closing.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 20th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Walk in Little village you trying to get this n*gga murked? :lmao:

Just hit up Wicker Park, Old Town, Bucktown and South Loop to all safe party, club restaurant neighborhoods
He told that n*gga to walk through little village??? You talking little village on the Southside of Chicago?? Lmao...... :lmao: :lmao: Suicide squad :lol: :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 1:50 am

2wo-G wrote:It's a shame that his time here's closing.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yeahright: :umhm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2017, 3:02 am

Don't b hiding when I do pull up in Chicago now like you do with them other real Chicago posters on here :lmao:
I can't wait :naswin: