Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Post by BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 8:12 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:This why i tell n*ggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is f*cked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol:
The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @the n*gg*r rants

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo a$$ voting.. ith my hand out beggin n sh*t to the europeans :wink:
U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.

If Obama ain't help u nights what makes u think I will? Why the hell u n*ggas want help for when u n*ggas was saying not too long ago that we need to help ourselves.. yall the n*ggas who going to them playing they games n still gettin ducked by the system that's suppose to help all. Not y'all black asses.. :lol:

U n*ggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. f*ck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..
I aint lookin for help from no one and i aint vote cuz i think it'll save blacks, thats what u think other people think :lol: i just find it funny u hiding behind a bible and got alot to say but no help or work u put in to show for it. :2cents: :lol:

PilseNights
corporal

Post by PilseNights » March 19th, 2017, 8:14 am

Prime example of self hate. :facepalm: :wtf2:

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:15 am

"Bklaccs get Nothing"... huh... Obkama got the White House :321:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 8:15 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.
n*ggas taught to hate themswlves out here. n*gga chili said he aint expect that n*gga to do sh*t. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: n*gga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even f*ck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than n*ggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin sh*t african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin sh*t again lol. I guess white people out here different. n*ggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as sh*t.. blunt u n*ggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining sh*t to u n*ggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u n*ggas.. and why the f*ck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Yo ain't never lied bout that sallie mae sh*t!!
Lol brotherman i f*ck wit politics u dont. So i take what u say with a grain of salt honestly. I dont look at politics as a way out for blacks i look at politics to see where the country at.

U laugh and taunt n*ggas who follow politics like they dont know whats going on. I find the thought of that alone crazy. :lol:

oog

Post by » March 19th, 2017, 8:21 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.
n*ggas taught to hate themswlves out here. n*gga chili said he aint expect that n*gga to do sh*t. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: n*gga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even f*ck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than n*ggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin sh*t african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin sh*t again lol. I guess white people out here different. n*ggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as sh*t.. blunt u n*ggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining sh*t to u n*ggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u n*ggas.. and why the f*ck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Lol brotherman i f*ck wit politics u dont. So i take what u say with a grain of salt honestly. I dont look at politics as a way out for blacks i look at politics to see where the country at.

U laugh and taunt n*ggas who follow politics like they dont know whats going on. I find the thought of that alone crazy. :lol:
:tiphat:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » March 19th, 2017, 8:57 am

[quote="The Chosen One"][quote="BluntedUp"]This why i tell n*ggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is f*cked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol: [quote="The Chosen One"][quote="SHANKZILLA"]Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses[/quote]

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo a$$ voting.. ith my hand out beggin n sh*t to the europeans :wink:[/quote]
U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.[/quote]

If Obama ain't help u nights what makes u think I will? Why the hell u n*ggas want help for when u n*ggas was saying not too long ago that we need to help ourselves.. yall the n*ggas who going to them playing they games n still gettin ducked by the system that's suppose to help all. Not y'all black asses.. :lol:

U n*ggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. f*ck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..[/quote]

:lmao:

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 19th, 2017, 10:00 am

chili get that nurse money but kasa get nothing. n*gga chili probably get his family members $5 presents and his nieces and nephews 99 cent store gifts for christmas :whaat: that n*gga sorry af
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 19th, 2017, 10:02 am

better yet this n*gga probably don't get his family sh*t for christmas but a lecture talmbout them is pagan holidays :lmao: :killself: but this n*gga accept gifts all day
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
I be rockin them J's

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:08 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:This why i tell n*ggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is f*cked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol:
The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo a$$ voting.. ith my hand out beggin n sh*t to the europeans :wink:
U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.

U n*ggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. f*ck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..
I aint lookin for help from no one and i aint vote cuz i think it'll save blacks, thats what u think other people think :lol: i just find it funny u hiding behind a bible and got alot to say but no help or work u put in to show for it. :2cents: :lol:

If u voting then u asking for help.. u want things to change.. I'm hiding behind the Bible n u hiding behind the white man how bout that :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:12 am

PilseNights wrote:Prime example of self hate. :facepalm: :wtf2:

How I have self hate when I'm one of the main n*ggas here screaming we are the chosen people if God? I make a few of these non blacks uncomfortable.. wh b the other races dissing our people n pissing them off I have a smirk on my face cuz I know where the hate comes from.. u hate anyone who is a threat to you..

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:17 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

U say u see what's going on but do u really? U think voting is going to help us? f*ck naww.. y'all believe in them while I don't!! I see the ones who is ignored, n other n*ggas do too.. so how can y'all talk sh*t? Yes I feel voting helps out other people but not us.. we have secrets groups playing chess with our asses

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:23 am

Khmer get laid u tranny.. get off my d*ck.. u think about me more than bitches do... lol y'all see this trannybis a fan? This not normal what he does.. does he has a job or bitches? He makes multiple accounts cuz he don't have sh*t better to do lol.. n*gga killlllllll yoself.. all he wants to talk to me show him attention..

Pmon℮Y
associate

Post by Pmon℮Y » March 19th, 2017, 10:39 am

The Chosen One wrote:Khmer get laid u tranny.. get off my d*ck.. u think about me more than bitches do... lol y'all see this trannybis a fan? This not normal what he does.. does he has a job or bitches? He makes multiple accounts cuz he don't have sh*t better to do lol.. n*gga killlllllll yoself.. all he wants to talk to me show him attention..
Stfu square. U have no life chasin n harrassin other N*ggaz around on here with ur lame scriptures and 4 hours youtube videos that no none tryna read, watch or debate wit ur dumbass,,, but u scared of khmer :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 11:14 am

Pmon℮Y wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:Khmer get laid u tranny.. get off my d*ck.. u think about me more than bitches do... lol y'all see this trannybis a fan? This not normal what he does.. does he has a job or bitches? He makes multiple accounts cuz he don't have sh*t better to do lol.. n*gga killlllllll yoself.. all he wants to talk to me show him attention..
Stfu square. U have no life chasin n harrassin other N*ggaz around on here with ur lame scriptures and 4 hours youtube videos that no none tryna read, watch or debate wit ur dumbass,,, but u scared of khmer :whaat:

Fake pmoney shut the hell up and go to sleep u weirdo.. ur hobby is stalking men u f*ggot.. lol even though I think u say funny sh*t.. how do u know so much about me when I don't know sh*t bout u not care?? I'm at work chillin while ur in bed Layin on ur hips thinkin bout me.. lol .. I can see the regulars coming in to argue with me but not u unknown n*ggas.. ur defending Khmer so u must be him.. how is this fun to u n*gga? Every day I'm on ur mind!! I don't know u or want to know u I come here to talk sh*t n wake my peoples up.. now go play Nintendo divkhead!!

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 19th, 2017, 12:34 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Pmon℮Y wrote:

Fake pmoney shut the hell up and go to sleep u weirdo.. ur hobby is stalking men u f*ggot.. lol even though I think u say funny sh*t.. how do u know so much about me when I don't know sh*t bout u not care?? I'm at work chillin while ur in bed Layin on ur hips thinkin bout me.. lol .. I can see the regulars coming in to argue with me but not u unknown n*ggas.. ur defending Khmer so u must be him.. how is this fun to u n*gga? Every day I'm on ur mind!! I don't know u or want to know u I come here to talk sh*t n wake my peoples up.. now go play Nintendo divkhead!!
f*ck up n*gga. I've only made 1 account and it's this k boss one :stoned:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
I be rockin them J's

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 19th, 2017, 12:51 pm

And just cuz you Wearin a lil latex glove at work don't mean sh*t u still gay foe touchin dicks n*gga ol walkin out the patient room like

Half you N*ggaz is sorry
I be rockin them J's

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 4:24 pm

cough.... :tea:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 4:33 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

U say u see what's going on but do u really? U think voting is going to help us? f*ck naww.. y'all believe in them while I don't!! I see the ones who is ignored, n other n*ggas do too.. so how can y'all talk sh*t? Yes I feel voting helps out other people but not us.. we have secrets groups playing chess with our asses
This n*gga dead disregarded what i just said lol. Its like talkin wit a hardhead child.

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 4:52 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

This n*gga dead disregarded what i just said lol. Its like talkin wit a hardhead child.

my bad i was at work at the time and was doing other things.. i dont care if u n*ggas like voting or into politics. u either agree with it or u dont. i dont. but i can understand what ur saying....

oh yeah im the rebel and dont mind being. i keep sh*t real and dont care bout making friends. other folks d*ck ride.. man f*ck all this as im typin this sh*t im thinkin there is a F*ck*n lame out there who is somewhere in Long b*tch readin everything i write and storing it in his endless database of a brain where he has a shrine with only me in it.. his purpose in life is to try to get my attention daily. im like his father who told him he aint sh*t and wont be sh*t when he grows up, now hw grown up to hate me :chinamike:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » March 19th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses
:tiphat: Chili is a prime example of why abortion should be legal. If only his dumbass slut of a mother had done the right thing and flushed him out.