Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

The Chosen One
ooog

Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Post by The Chosen One » March 18th, 2017, 6:21 pm

FACTS!! :lmao: :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jzk3XtpMybU?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
:tea:

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 18th, 2017, 6:40 pm

:cmon: :wtf2: and ,,, let the man get his money he's not the president anymore he gotta live a normal lives like the rest of us chili :facepalm: u and them damn Hebrew/Israelites mind all the way f*cked up :lmao: be worried about the wrong sh*t , ain't nan 1 of ya'll helping out sasha and malia his daughters, he ain't entitled to giving us every damn dollar he makes chili :lmao: :lmao: I haven't thought about Obama in soo long until trump brought him back up and now u :lmao: :wtf2:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 18th, 2017, 6:58 pm

@][][]['s wrote::cmon: :wtf2: and ,,, let the man get his money he's not the president anymore he gotta live a normal lives like the rest of us chili :facepalm: u and them damn Hebrew/Israelites mind all the way f*cked up :lmao: be worried about the wrong sh*t , ain't nan 1 of ya'll helping out sasha and malia his daughters, he ain't entitled to giving us every damn dollar he makes chili :lmao: :lmao: I haven't thought about Obama in soo long until trump brought him back up and now u :lmao: :wtf2:

im just mockin all them non-believers and voting a$$ n*ggas :yeahright: :yeahright:

that n*gga Shank and bluntedUP didnt get sh*t. blunted could have saved his gas money on some Kush to smoke.. funny part is if blunt or shank see that n*gga Obama at the gas station, Obama gonna treat them n*ggas like TI did that male groupie :chinamike: :chinamike:

OBAMA IS THE n*gga WITH THE CURL AND SHANK AND BLUNT IS EDDIE AND ARSENIO

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 18th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses

No Talk
associate

Post by No Talk » March 18th, 2017, 7:24 pm

:smh: tell em

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 18th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Any black person in america expectin a president to move moutains for them black white or purple stupid as hell. Thats what republicans is doin with trump. I only entertain politics cause i like knowing whats goin on in the world around me not because i believe in politicians.

If u think any politician... hold up if u think anyone outside of black neighborhoods can do anything to fix our issues u slow. But if u criticize n*ggas who interested in politics (for whatever reason) but dont do sh*t for your hood u better off dead. U the worst type of person outside pedophiles, rapists, and sh*t like that. :lol:

No Talk
associate

Post by No Talk » March 18th, 2017, 9:19 pm

i thought i was gonna get a check :gucci2: :cplease: Sup?

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 18th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Chili don't do nothing for his 5x crip n*ggas.betcha he won't even hook them up with a hospital job :umhm:

oog

Post by » March 18th, 2017, 10:12 pm

FACTS

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 18th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Any black man who criticizes Obama with the president we have right now is a true coon :2cents:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:12 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb n*gg*r always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone f*ck outta here dumb n*gg*r if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for sh*t in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a b*tch n*gg*r you are making up excuses

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @the n*gg*r rants

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo a$$ voting.. ith my hand out beggin n sh*t to the europeans :wink:

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:31 am

ALL THE OTHER COONS TALKIN sh*t MARINATE YO MINDS ON THIS, OBAMA KILLED U n*ggas WITH THIS VERSE :lmao: :lmao:

Obama says: I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. :chinamike:

http://www.blackenterprise.com/mag/pres ... exclusive/

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:34 am

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pRyekRWnNd8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-8uQWIhFtEA?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QuC2TiCks5o?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nIHWgdVFq9s?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XDwN5PZYkdc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 19th, 2017, 1:38 am

What did u want Obama to do chili?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:47 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:What did u want Obama to do chili?

ohno i said it many times on here. i didnt expect sh*t from him.. this is prophecy.. n*ggas runnin to these ballets, and other races thinkin they going to save us and get proved wrong everytime

Deuteronomy 28:29
The Curses of Disobedience
…28"The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; 29and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you.

:respek: im sitting back with a smirk on my face to all u non-believers

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 19th, 2017, 3:05 am

The Chosen One wrote:

ohno i said it many times on here. i didnt expect sh*t from him.. this is prophecy.. n*ggas runnin to these ballets, and other races thinkin they going to save us and get proved wrong everytime

…28"The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; 29and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you.

Are you even happy that a brotha was even President? :umhm:

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 19th, 2017, 3:27 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Are you even happy that a brotha was even President? :umhm:
:2cents: this n*gga chili starting to sound like pastor manning on his Obama hate rants :lol:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

Nano1
prospect

Post by Nano1 » March 19th, 2017, 4:23 am

K-Boss wrote: :2cents: this n*gga chili starting to sound like pastor manning on his Obama hate rants :lol:
https://youtu.be/9UQys5Gyckc :cmon:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 19th, 2017, 4:56 am

Obama was never president for black America he was president for everybody chili you a dumb a$$ n*gga you ain't no nurse you a CNA n*gga :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 19th, 2017, 5:40 am

Chili they have programs for people like you my man :lol: