Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by Quiet-Q » March 16th, 2017, 12:02 am

I posted a topic awhile back with Bmore chicago & dc was the main 3 cities wilding in 2016 (bmore had the highest murder % followed by chi then dc)

& i actually thought more of bmore pop was under poverty then what they said..got just as much poor hood whites in bmore then poor blacks

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Re: Baltimore more violent than Chicago last year and 25% of population lives in poverty

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 16th, 2017, 12:46 am

Only 25% living poverty? :cmon: that number wrong by a long shot

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 16th, 2017, 1:32 am

Population, even n*ggas in the comments section now

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 16th, 2017, 1:53 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Population
What's understood aint gotta be explained

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » March 16th, 2017, 2:07 am

A lot of cities are more violent than Chicago. Chicago not even close to being one of the most dangerous cities in America. They have some of the most dangerous neighborhoods tho.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 16th, 2017, 2:08 am

Deezus wrote:A lot of cities are more violent than Chicago. Chicago not even close to being one of the most dangerous cities in America. They have some of the most dangerous neighborhoods tho.
:2cents:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Knxwledge 860
underboss

Post by Knxwledge 860 » March 16th, 2017, 10:55 am

I heard B More n*ggas shoot dice for each other clothes n they clap each other for toilet paper :sad: :sad: :wow:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 16th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Lol u know a city f*cked up when white people out there broke struggling as much as n*ggas. :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 1:28 am

Police: Two Teen Shooting Suspects To Be Charged As Adults
March 17, 2017 5:35 PM

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police say they have arrested two teen suspects for a shooting and both are being charged as adults.

Police say 16-year-old Tyler Richardson and 14-year old Antonio Washington are both charged as adults for a shooting of a 30-year-old man on January 31, 2017.

Detectives believe Richardson and Washington approached the man and attempted to rob him. During the robbery attempt, the victim was shot in the arm.

Police say both suspects are charged as adults with attempted first-degree murder, assault, robbery, and gun-related charges.

They are currently being held at the Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Attachments
two-teens-charged-as-adults1.jpg
two-teens-charged-as-adults1.jpg (64.64 KiB) Viewed 489 times

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 18th, 2017, 11:32 am

Baltimore is just the west side of chicago

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 18th, 2017, 11:43 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Baltimore is just the west side of chicago
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :whaat: :huhwhat: :nplease: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq: :comeon: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :ill: :migowhat: :foh:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 18th, 2017, 12:19 pm

That's true depending on the year because in 2012 Baltimore had like 218 murders. In 2016, the 5 main neighborhoods that make up the west side of Chicago (Austin, Humboldt Park, Garfield Park, Lawndale, and Little Village) had 229 murders. Mind you the population on the west side is small compared to Baltimore. The highest murder rate Baltimore ever had was in 2015 when it saw 344 murders. But if you take those 5 west side neighborhoods and just add a few hoods on the southwest side, you're getting over 400 easy.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Now subtract the population(yah can do the math) from baltimore population (620,000 total) from

-fells point (wealthy white neighborhood )
-mt.vernon (upscale neighborhood downtown with alotta gays & hippies)
-federal hill (upscale area)
-mt.washington (upscale white area)
-pigtown(mixed area as far as financial backround.. with low crime)
-highlandtown( mixed area..white..& spanish mainly with low crime)
-lil italy ( italians , greek neighborhood)

Dont know how many times ive said majority of bmore murders come in pockets(not majority of baLtimore)..so the 200-300 murders are NOT the entire 620,000...them 7 neighborhoods is just spots i can name offtop of my head that are NICE. With lil to no murders on the regular i dont even know all of b.more so it might be more nice spots ..bht the sh*t is a small city bunchef up with neighborhoods (not segregrated though because nice areas aint far from hot spots)..stop comparing it to neighborhoods man

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » March 18th, 2017, 8:46 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Lol u know a city f*cked up when white people out there broke struggling as much as n*ggas. :lmao:
COME TO NORFOLK, VA. IT'S THE SAME sh*t.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 18th, 2017, 9:19 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Lol u know a city f*cked up when white people out there broke struggling as much as n*ggas. :lmao:
COME TO NORFOLK, VA. IT'S THE SAME sh*t.
Yea cause yall in the sticks, yall more like a town or village not a city :yeahright:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
That's true depending on the year because in 2012 Baltimore had like 218 murders. In 2016, the 5 main neighborhoods that make up the west side of Chicago (Austin, Humboldt Park, Garfield Park, Lawndale, and Little Village) had 229 murders. Mind you the population on the west side is small compared to Baltimore. The highest murder rate Baltimore ever had was in 2015 when it saw 344 murders. But if you take those 5 west side neighborhoods and just add a few hoods on the southwest side, you're getting over 400 easy.
Lol chicago n*ggas led chip babies until u start talkin stats then they turn into mathematicians :lmao:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 18th, 2017, 9:28 pm

Lol except the Westside is waay worse than bmore

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 18th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Q. wrote:Now subtract the population(yah can do the math) from baltimore population (620,000 total) from

-fells point (wealthy white neighborhood )
-mt.vernon (upscale neighborhood downtown with alotta gays & hippies)
-federal hill (upscale area)
-mt.washington (upscale white area)
-pigtown(mixed area as far as financial backround.. with low crime)
-highlandtown( mixed area..white..& spanish mainly with low crime)
-lil italy ( italians , greek neighborhood)

Dont know how many times ive said majority of bmore murders come in pockets(not majority of baLtimore)..so the 200-300 murders are NOT the entire 620,000...them 7 neighborhoods is just spots i can name offtop of my head that are NICE. With lil to no murders on the regular i dont even know all of b.more so it might be more nice spots ..bht the sh*t is a small city bunchef up with neighborhoods (not segregrated though because nice areas aint far from hot spots)..stop comparing it to neighborhoods man
Your using the same argument we use, majority of Chicago murders come in pockets, not majority of chi town, but wen we say it yall call us "delusional" lol

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 9:35 pm

I dont say nothing so aint no "yall" i give ya n*ggahs (both sides the dance floor )..end of the day yah keep comparing neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities...when i do jump in yah debates i always say its a retarded argument to break down chicago pockets & compare it to entire cities when EVERY city has good & bad parts...

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 18th, 2017, 9:42 pm

Lol except the Westside is waay worse than bmore
:2cents:

Here is the thing Q you n*ggas getting caught up in semantics= the meaning of a word, phrase, sentence, or text.

Everyone caught up in neighborhood verse city. The reason Baltimore seems worse statistically is cause its population is smaller then Chicago. When you have hoods out West or out South with worse crime rates with B-more with similar population it gets watered down for bigger cities cause of the population/neighborhoods that don't have any crime. Its likes putting to much water in your kool-aid and diluting it.

If the Westside with a similar population to B-more has more crime, statistically it will look worse cause of Chicagos bigger middle class upper class population. All those rich white people downtown, wrigleyville, gold coast, wicker park old town jefferson park etc Those neighborhoods rarely if ever have murders. Mostly people getting robbed..... that's why. Baltimore and all those other small cities don't have that large a population of middle class people, chicago ha 2.6 million people baltimore 400,000? If you added that yuppie, art school, middle class etc population to any smaller city and density there crime rate would shrink statistically. That's how per capita works