For real tho cuzzy you are NOT a gangster ...you take it in thee rump

Nano1
prospect

Re: For real tho cuzzy you are NOT a gangster ...you take it in thee rump

Post by Nano1 » March 18th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Naretev wrote:I will beat up half to death now what the business st Louis small so u should have no excuse to not get to Station tuff guy
Up to this point ben real nice to u n*gga gon get that ticket and bring ya mammy she can scoop ya head up and put it in her purse.

TheArKhyves
prince

Post by TheArKhyves » March 18th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:I will beat up half to death now what the business st Louis small so u should have no excuse to not get to Station tuff guy
Up to this point ben real nice to u n*gga gon get that ticket and bring ya mammy she can scoop ya head up and put it in her purse.
Y'all better film this sh*t The ref is in the building :fight:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

Nano1
prospect

Post by Nano1 » March 19th, 2017, 12:38 am

K-Boss wrote: Y'all better film this sh*t The ref is in the building :fight:
naretev getn his mammy to sign his permission slip and pack his lunch

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 12:50 am

Nano1 wrote:
I was there but anyways I got ya girl mouf on lock down brotha mann I suggest u stop tounge kissing that b*tch u a few steps away from sucking my diggity d*ck

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 4:31 am

wooooooooooooo

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 4:34 am

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:Cmon now let's hit for i can knock the everloving fucc outcha
I caint take u serious :lmao: u the one run'n from shadows foh dusty b*tch
I can dig it you will take it very serious when that ball and chain round come out the gauge and split your frail body up lil ho* I'll drain all the nestle quik out ya gut now What's good lil free pick sucka bill I'll whoop ya like your step-dad used to

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 4:38 am

yyyyueeah I'll cut the skin off ya face but instead of making a mask ima f*ck ya mammy til she love me with a flesh condom while you drown in a blood puddle oan ima take all ya video games too b4 I saran wrap all you fucking poosie lala wrap y'all In a big ol carpet and put a flame to that human joint wooooooooooooo #ouchies

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 8:20 am

Nano1 wrote:
Niggy you are lunch I wil.make beef jerky after I beat your godamn head in with a sledgehammer I will also collect the brain matter run it thru a strainer and mix it in with some scrambled eggs yeah b*tch you not tough I wouldn't mind scalping you and using the sh*t for a custom hat bill aye brotha mann speaking of eggs have u ever flicked one?? now visualize that the egg we talking about is your skull...Yeah sucka one good thump and all the yoke spills out by the way I try to recycle so I could most likely turn u into fertilizer and drop the sh*t on ya mammy porch oh I forgot to mention that before I put said sledge hammer to ya ima freeze ya eyeballs and dig em out with a fucking screwdriver on second thought I will leave one in for you can see my peel off the gel coating and eat your eye like a fucking grape real tough guy right niggy I'll put a big a$$ jar next to ya mammy p*ssy and kick all that glass deep enough to slice her intestines so if she live the b*tch won't even be able to sneeze for a while but yeah face to face I would hit you midsentencr to make you cut ya own tounge out witcha teefs then I would beat the rest of ya teefs out shiiiit might cut off both ya thumbs cauterize the sh*t and have u walking around looking stubby #ouchies

Nano1
prospect

Post by Nano1 » March 21st, 2017, 8:28 am

Naretev wrote: I was there but anyways I got ya girl mouf on lock down brotha mann I suggest u stop tounge kissing that b*tch u a few steps away from sucking my diggity d*ck
u tweekn hard n*gga. b*tch u was a no-show ya hand doin magic tricks for u again. Ya moms keep d*ck breath u been waxn her a$$ n eatn out granny

Nano1
prospect

Post by Nano1 » March 21st, 2017, 8:51 am

Naretev wrote: Niggy you are lunch I wil.make beef jerky after I beat your godamn head in with a sledgehammer I will also collect the brain matter run it thru a strainer and mix it in with some scrambled eggs yeah b*tch you not tough I wouldn't mind scalping you and using the sh*t for a custom hat bill aye brotha mann speaking of eggs have u ever flicked one?? now visualize that the egg we talking about is your skull...Yeah sucka one good thump and all the yoke spills out by the way I try to recycle so I could most likely turn u into fertilizer and drop the sh*t on ya mammy porch oh I forgot to mention that before I put said sledge hammer to ya ima freeze ya eyeballs and dig em out with a fucking screwdriver on second thought I will leave one in for you can see my peel off the gel coating and eat your eye like a fucking grape real tough guy right niggy I'll put a big a$$ jar next to ya mammy p*ssy and kick all that glass deep enough to slice her intestines so if she live the b*tch won't even be able to sneeze for a while but yeah face to face I would hit you midsentencr to make you cut ya own tounge out witcha teefs then I would beat the rest of ya teefs out shiiiit might cut off both ya thumbs cauterize the sh*t and have u walking around looking stubby #ouchies
n*gga if u hungry thats all u had to say
http://www.foodpantries.org/li/rightway-food-pantry
eatn yo grannys p*ssy has f*cked yo a$$ up

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 6:26 pm

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote: Niggy you are lunch I wil.make beef jerky after I beat your godamn head in with a sledgehammer I will also collect the brain matter run it thru a strainer and mix it in with some scrambled eggs yeah b*tch you not tough I wouldn't mind scalping you and using the sh*t for a custom hat bill aye brotha mann speaking of eggs have u ever flicked one?? now visualize that the egg we talking about is your skull...Yeah sucka one good thump and all the yoke spills out by the way I try to recycle so I could most likely turn u into fertilizer and drop the sh*t on ya mammy porch oh I forgot to mention that before I put said sledge hammer to ya ima freeze ya eyeballs and dig em out with a fucking screwdriver on second thought I will leave one in for you can see my peel off the gel coating and eat your eye like a fucking grape real tough guy right niggy I'll put a big a$$ jar next to ya mammy p*ssy and kick all that glass deep enough to slice her intestines so if she live the b*tch won't even be able to sneeze for a while but yeah face to face I would hit you midsentencr to make you cut ya own tounge out witcha teefs then I would beat the rest of ya teefs out shiiiit might cut off both ya thumbs cauterize the sh*t and have u walking around looking stubby #ouchies
n*gga if u hungry thats all u had to say
http://www.foodpantries.org/li/rightway-food-pantry
eatn yo grannys p*ssy has f*cked yo a$$ up
appreciate the food pantry offer but I'm back in atl man unlike your broke a$$ I can see the country you just hitchhike and come home with wrinkled clothes and a loose asshole we are not the same my man

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » May 25th, 2017, 5:11 pm

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:
Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:#5hit combo #ouchies #niggete
lil crusty n*gga naretev woke his a$$ up? All these mofuggn post :lmao: .Wipe ya own a$$ n*gga ain't no Eses gon save u trik ya 9mm eitha. Get them hands up Ponk n*gga. u disloyal Two-Headed Gutless Snake. Since u wanna be Ese Imma fucccc u up from the inside out just like Boric Acid baby roach. Gon Clip yo sh*t off and feed u naretev d*ck soup before I Rot u out then Taxidermy yo Maggot a$$. Bury u under My Porch and dig u up ever year just in time for Halloween thug hero b*tch.

Via Con Dios fuc n*gga
Niggy you supposed to be Manson Mannnnnnn run along babylove f*g ol phonesex azz niggy you won't shoot a text lil roody poot ho* facts
Naretev wrote:
Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:#5hit combo #ouchies #niggete
lil crusty n*gga naretev woke his a$$ up? All these mofuggn post :lmao: .Wipe ya own a$$ n*gga ain't no Eses gon save u trik ya 9mm eitha. Get them hands up Ponk n*gga. u disloyal Two-Headed Gutless Snake. Since u wanna be Ese Imma fucccc u up from the inside out just like Boric Acid baby roach. Gon Clip yo sh*t off and feed u naretev d*ck soup before I Rot u out then Taxidermy yo Maggot a$$. Bury u under My Porch and dig u up ever year just in time for Halloween thug hero b*tch.

Via Con Dios fuc n*gga
Niggy you supposed to be Manson Mannnnnnn run along babylove f*g ol phonesex azz niggy you won't shoot a text lil roody poot ho* facts
SOY TU DEMONIO n*gga Im that CARBOGEN crawln through ya veins sratchn at the back of yo skull.
I'm not fucc'n txt'n u lonely n*gga get off me trik. Sit yo a$$ down before I light up ya otha eye.
Yankee

Nano1
prospect

Post by Nano1 » May 26th, 2017, 4:32 am

Nano1 wrote: Sambo :killself:
Swervv 4800 wrote:
Yankee