ChitownTDawg Cyprtik time to prove you in Chicago

1Million
oog

Re: ChitownTDawg Cyprtik time to prove you in Chicago

Post by 1Million » March 9th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Boy snuck that picture and got back in the car fast as f*ck before them Latin Kings showed up and pressed him and asked him wtf he was doing

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 9th, 2017, 10:39 pm

1,000,000 wrote:Boy snuck that picture and got back in the car fast as f*ck before them Latin Kings showed up and pressed him and asked him wtf he was doing

Facts :lmao:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » March 9th, 2017, 11:19 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:I wanted to but was kind of paranoid didn't want any n*gga thinking I was one upping their hood like on some gangbangcity walking through their hood type sh*t :lol:
do you live in Wisconsin ?
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » March 10th, 2017, 12:04 am

So..... everbodys vouching for 26 and StL being 26? :lmao: :smh: :shrug: :facepalm: Dayyyyuuuummmm!

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » March 10th, 2017, 12:32 am

Count Olaf wrote:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:I wanted to but was kind of paranoid didn't want any n*gga thinking I was one upping their hood like on some gangbangcity walking through their hood type sh*t :lol:
He don't live in Chicago, I'm sure of that. Dude way too excited to get that one picture and way too scared of the people who live in that neighborhood. I ain't ever been scared to take a picture in my neighborhood.

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 10th, 2017, 12:42 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Ill be in the bay this summer. Got family all over Cali. Who wants to meet first Pmoney or Townbizz?
whenever u kome to the bay we kan link up :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :umhm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 10th, 2017, 12:47 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:When I hop out in Cali don't stop posting Chili :smoke: Pmoney first though :lol:
thought u was hittin the BAY :rosssip:

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 10th, 2017, 12:51 am

1,000,000 wrote:Boy snuck that picture and got back in the car fast as f*ck before them Latin Kings showed up and pressed him and asked him wtf he was doing
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*gga snuk the pic thats why its upside dwn :lmao: :lmao: but it look hella grainy let me find out a Chicago n*gga finally accepted his Facebook friend request :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 1:56 am

1,000,000 wrote:
Count Olaf wrote:
He don't live in Chicago, I'm sure of that. Dude way too excited to get that one picture and way too scared of the people who live in that neighborhood. I ain't ever been scared to take a picture in my neighborhood.
probably suburbs if he said ok im lying im from waukegan or cicero mt prospect etc I be like cool dude but fronting like he from the Motherland of Latin Kings im thinking :cmon:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 10th, 2017, 2:42 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:
Since when has that been 26 hood? Not trying to argue but they (26) were always west of Ridgeway, the border. But regardless of who's hood it is.. the difference is usually day and night, literally.
You right :2cents:
:rosssip: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 10th, 2017, 3:22 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:
Since when has that been 26 hood? Not trying to argue but they (26) were always west of Ridgeway, the border. But regardless of who's hood it is.. the difference is usually day and night, literally.
You right :2cents:
:rosssip: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:
Hey Jay Rock if this is your post up spot how come you ain't even know this :wycry:

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » March 10th, 2017, 3:27 am

Is 26 supposed to be jayrocks neighborhood?

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 10th, 2017, 3:42 am

Gayrock you a clown .....this dont prove sh*t theres pics of lil ville all over the net ....then this clown saying he was in 2shit hood ... :lmao: thats king brothas hood ...that proved everything we needed to know bout you ....i will take a real pic once i get a new phone ....dropped this b*tch n cracked it ....gonna need help posting it cause never done it b4 .....btw gayrock u still a b*tch :lol:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » March 10th, 2017, 4:21 am

^Its lots of trolls. Cool. Nothing against nobody. But, everybody in Chicago knows Lawndale is the borderline between 26 and Kings. sh*t, i think the 26 only be on Avers these days :shrug: Dont quote me doh.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » March 10th, 2017, 4:24 am

Some of the trolls funny as hell. Some.... do the most! Bury themselves each line, each paragraph.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 10th, 2017, 5:59 am

Ya they still there according to guy i known for years ....he an older cat from avers....i dont be goin down there to much nowadays....or gettin on here with these fakers ...too damn busy taking care of grown man bizness n making money ....but i see sum people still on here still typing my name .... :smh:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 6:25 am

Ya they still there according to guy i known for years ....he an older cat from avers....i dont be goin down there to much nowadays....or gettin on here with these fakers ...too damn busy taking care of grown man bizness n making money ....but i see sum people still on here still typing my name .... :smh:
picture

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 6:27 am

Gayrock you a clown .....this dont prove sh*t theres pics of lil ville all over the net ....then this clown saying he was in 2shit hood ... :lmao: thats king brothas hood ...that proved everything we needed to know bout you ....i will take a real pic once i get a new phone ....dropped this b*tch n cracked it ....gonna need help posting it cause never done it b4 .....btw gayrock u still a b*tch :lol:
Then google search the pic. You're phone is broken for some reason huh? :lol: You never proved you was a king ever

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 6:43 am

20170305_161429.jpg
20170305_161429.jpg (4.3 MiB) Viewed 380 times

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 6:44 am

Maniac hood :tea: