7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post Reply
MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 5th, 2017, 7:33 pm

7 of the 10 most violent areas are all on the westside. This is for all the ot n*ggas that bought into the hype about the South side.
Attachments
watchdogs0129b.jpg
watchdogs0129b.jpg (95.24 KiB) Viewed 487 times
watchdogs0129a.jpg
The most turnt area in the city for 2016
watchdogs0129a.jpg (146.09 KiB) Viewed 487 times

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 5th, 2017, 7:43 pm

I got the Chicago police scanner app on my phone and this is accurate, the Englewood district be having calls for shots fired every 10 minutes lol I don't really listen to the Westside areas even though it's the worst side right now

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by 40 OZ » March 5th, 2017, 9:44 pm

Seems accurate for that beat. Bodies was turning up all over Homan Square last year. Gonna be the same sh*t in 17.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 6th, 2017, 2:07 am

40 OZ wrote:Seems accurate for that beat. Bodies was turning up all over Homan Square last year. Gonna be the same sh*t in 17.
They say 55 people hot shot in that one small area. sh*t was lit over there.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Posts: 1194
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » March 6th, 2017, 2:12 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:I got the Chicago police scanner app on my phone and this is accurate, the Englewood district be having calls for shots fired every 10 minutes lol I don't really listen to the Westside areas even though it's the worst side right now
My cousin told me n*ggas out south are like pirates. They will shoot at you for saying wassup or anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 6th, 2017, 3:15 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:I got the Chicago police scanner app on my phone and this is accurate, the Englewood district be having calls for shots fired every 10 minutes lol I don't really listen to the Westside areas even though it's the worst side right now
My cousin told me n*ggas out south are like pirates. They will shoot at you for saying wassup or anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol yeah real sh*t, n*ggas out south will fan you down ova loose squares, or cuz you got nice shoes or cuz you talking to a girl they like lol mfs are emotionally unstable out south :lol:

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by 40 OZ » March 6th, 2017, 3:39 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:I got the Chicago police scanner app on my phone and this is accurate, the Englewood district be having calls for shots fired every 10 minutes lol I don't really listen to the Westside areas even though it's the worst side right now
My cousin told me n*ggas out south are like pirates. They will shoot at you for saying wassup or anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol yeah real sh*t, n*ggas out south will fan you down ova loose squares, or cuz you got nice shoes or cuz you talking to a girl they like lol mfs are emotionally unstable out south :lol:[/quote

I'm from up north but got fam in evergreen park. When I get off 90 on 87th.. I basically stay in my lane and keep it movin to and from. SS has that eerie feeling to me knowing it can erupt quick on some BS. Even though the WS more lit, I'm usually ok with sliding through comfortably. Prolly helps I know the actual streets I'm on. SS a whole notha world to me.

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1489
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Neutron Nation » March 6th, 2017, 3:58 am

Southside feels like a different city, but I will say when summer hits they out there BBQing everyday

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 6th, 2017, 4:14 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Southside feels like a different city, but I will say when summer hits they out there BBQing everyday
That's the crazy thing, the Westside is the worst area of the city right now but I feel comfortable when I'm out west, I only go out there to get flats or I would lay low out west a few years back cuz the opps but I didn't feel unsafe or anything and Westside n*ggas more chill but I'm bout to listen to the 11 district on the police scanner now

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1489
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Neutron Nation » March 6th, 2017, 4:17 am

Westside does seem more chill and mellow, southside feels more aggressive

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13479
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 6th, 2017, 4:30 am

:stoned: soooo was all the lords lying on here :ohhh: remember jay rock when it was 10 v.L profiles laughing at how gd's n bd's was killing each other outsouth saying outwest will never be like dat :lmao: then all I asked was if it's over 15,000 lords outwest compared to the breeds, souls n folks why ya'll ain't wiped them off the map yet :ohhh: :lmao: they got mad az hell about that sh*t now lord on lord violence is rising like hell :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1489
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Neutron Nation » March 6th, 2017, 4:32 am

:lol: @ lords not killing each other :lol:

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1489
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Neutron Nation » March 6th, 2017, 4:33 am

Lord on Lord, 4ch on Lord, Lords on Breeds, Souls an GDs GDs and Lords then throw in the latin mobs

Neutron Nation
underboss
Posts: 1489
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Neutron Nation » March 6th, 2017, 4:35 am

Can't forget the Stones, Stones been on silence for the last 67 years you don't hear much about them, but that's a good thing

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13479
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 6th, 2017, 4:50 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Can't forget the Stones, Stones been on silence for the last 67 years you don't hear much about them, but that's a good thing
hmm , outwest or for the whole city u don't ? :ohhh:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 6th, 2017, 4:55 am

Vice LORDS are one of the reasons the Westside is so turnt right now......

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 6th, 2017, 4:57 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Lord on Lord, 4ch on Lord, Lords on Breeds, Souls an GDs GDs and Lords then throw in the latin mobs
LORDS vs gds is crackin in some of them areas out west from what I been hearing

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: 7 of top 10 most violent areas in Chicago....

Post by 40 OZ » March 6th, 2017, 8:59 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Lord on Lord, 4ch on Lord, Lords on Breeds, Souls an GDs GDs and Lords then throw in the latin mobs
Basically.. They all bust at one another and them days of unity amongst VL's on these streets are just about over.

Post Reply