UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 19th, 2017, 10:14 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but n*ggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other sh*t involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:
THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING sh*t COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A n*gga RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A n*gga FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS f*ck! I CAN TELL YOU n*ggas DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW sh*t ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.
now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at n*ggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality
:wtf: n*gga YOU BOGUS AS HELL. n*gga THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE f*ck YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? n*ggas IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK n*ggas SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT n*ggas? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME n*ggas REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A n*gga SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!
lol boy you still a goofy.. juggin, finessin, n exortin is all apart of organized crime.. street gangs initial purpose is to combat other street gangs and prove that you're clique is the toughest in the streets.. gangs have been known to attract criminals, thugs, hustlers, n all the above cause a gang is a group of likeminded individuals forced into they're situation thats where the organized crime aspect of gangs comes from.. the origin to some hood beef varies from hood to hood.. could be money or just be as simple as school yard beef/n*ggas running into each other wrong place wrong time trippin over nothing that resulted in a 2 year block war.. most gang murders are revenge driven in the first place goofy..
confidential aint bout that block sh*t
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

FatBoyG
prospect

Post by FatBoyG » February 19th, 2017, 10:19 am

let me find out when one of you tough guys all fat and no muscle

:hijack: :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :yeyes:

b*tch a$$ keyboard thugzzzz

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 12:31 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:I used to live in Portsmouth what part of Norfolk
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT NORFOLK THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WAS A TIME UBN n*ggas COULDN'T GO OUT NORVIEW BECAUSE THEM BOUNTY HUNTERS HAD THE LAND ON LOCK!!!
I know about Norview, Oceanview, them Bounty Hunters still out there?

It might be 80% Bloods in the Tidewater, but it ain't like that in the 804. 804 still block related, it's gangs out here more than when I was growing up. Still ain't nowhere near 80%, all these Crips, G's, independent hoods out here. I'm from Petersburg-Hopewell, I live in Richmond, that banging sh*t I been there and done that...

Originally from Woodbridge/Fairfax in Nova, it ain't 80% Bloods there. You need to leave the Tidewater, lil homie... :facepalm:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 2:57 pm

I know some bsv smm n ntg n*ggas out that way ntg been making power moves on n*ggas now they was turn up In 15 and last yr with all them bodies they drop in Norfolk n Portsmouth

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » February 19th, 2017, 6:35 pm

the pendulum swings both ways. the thing about bangin is that misunderstandings easily happen when you dont speak on sh*t in it's proper context and wit us bein from da hood alot of us fail to articulate and makes things clearer mixed with plain negative n*ggas who lookin for beef and dudes who just straight up sensitive.
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless