UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

BarefaceBlaine
superior

UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm

bloods down south predominantly identify with the UBN.. take a look at Florida, GA, NC, SC, AL, eastcoast bloods have even started chapters in LA.. you got NO n*ggas identifying with east coast based brims n SMM there.. and honestly it makes more sense to rep a organization like "G-Shine" or "9-Tek" then it does to rep a neighborhood that you not even from.. not dissing just being real... if you do rep Cali set you should just claim "blood" or "crip" with your original neighborhood attached to it.. like my hood is Pine Lawn MGE #Brimside cause we 6 deuce crazy but befo that its Pine Lawn MGE Justo Gang sh*t #4900
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by Quiet-Q » February 18th, 2017, 12:18 am

You might as well say jersey streets is the 21st century headqtrs for ubn original sets ..& some parts of the southeast is rocking with it behind

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 18th, 2017, 12:22 am

The thing is with smm out of town..n*ggahs seem to be fully dedicated to it....with some ny smm some n*ggahs aint claiming blood nomore just back to original smm..& some n*ggahs is still on blood banner (to my understanding pistol pete stopped claiming blood)

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 2:50 am

Q. wrote:The thing is with smm out of town..n*ggahs seem to be fully dedicated to it....with some ny smm some n*ggahs aint claiming blood nomore just back to original smm..& some n*ggahs is still on blood banner (to my understanding pistol pete stopped claiming blood)

what made pistol do that? cause of mack snitching?
Q. wrote:You might as well say jersey streets is the 21st century headqtrs for ubn original sets ..& some parts of the southeast is rocking with it behind
true but dont give this fool any funny ideas he gonna come up here and see a n*gga with a green flag and start telling him "Peace almighty blood" and then he gonna get beat on or shot at :lmao:

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 18th, 2017, 3:00 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:bloods down south predominantly identify with the UBN.. take a look at Florida, GA, NC, SC, AL, eastcoast bloods have even started chapters in LA.. you got NO n*ggas identifying with east coast based brims n SMM there.. and honestly it makes more sense to rep a organization like "G-Shine" or "9-Tek" then it does to rep a neighborhood that you not even from.. not dissing just being real... if you do rep Cali set you should just claim "blood" or "crip" with your original neighborhood attached to it.. like my hood is Pine Lawn MGE #Brimside cause we 6 deuce crazy but befo that its Pine Lawn MGE Justo Gang sh*t #4900
No GD is more dominant then UBN in the South-East..

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 18th, 2017, 3:04 am

Folks deeper then UBN :2cents:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 3:33 am

JackFro$t wrote:Folks deeper then UBN :2cents:
Naw maybe way back in the day but young thug and 21 savage got these bloods really out here with this block action shawty.. most of them ATL spots thats known for folks is inactive and callin no block meetings meanwhile lil damu nem been got they numbs up.. id say GD been losin presence in the field since like 13-14 when they was applyin pressure on MMG nem.. go to memphis and the blueprint for GD expired folks mostly inactive oldheads no younger than 25.. piru the newest and most active thing there.. lil loc nem got heads on they corners too 5.. but even in other states like Alabama its mostly hybrid cliques and independent crews that dont identify with that sh*t

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 4:09 am

YOU n*ggas DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN sh*t! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A f*ck IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST n*ggas WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS f*ck THEM n*ggas JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT n*ggas CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU n*ggas TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER n*gga GANG!

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 18th, 2017, 4:14 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Naw maybe way back in the day but young thug and 21 savage got these bloods really out here with this block action shawty.. most of them ATL spots thats known for folks is inactive and callin no block meetings meanwhile lil damu nem been got they numbs up.. id say GD been losin presence in the field since like 13-14 when they was applyin pressure on MMG nem.. go to memphis and the blueprint for GD expired folks mostly inactive oldheads no younger than 25.. piru the newest and most active thing there.. lil loc nem got heads on they corners too 5.. but even in other states like Alabama its mostly hybrid cliques and independent crews that dont identify with that sh*t
Only young a$$ kids follow trends n sh*t.. Wannabe Bloods can be found all over the US, but as a whole I can tell you from experience Folks run the SouthEast region. Not saying Bloods ain't deep, but overall it's mostly GD'z..

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 4:16 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU n*ggas DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN sh*t! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A f*ck IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST n*ggas WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS f*ck THEM n*ggas JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT n*ggas CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU n*ggas TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER n*gga GANG!
do you have this same energy outside of thehoodup towards these bloods :umhm:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 4:25 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU n*ggas DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN sh*t! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A f*ck IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST n*ggas WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS f*ck THEM n*ggas JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT n*ggas CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU n*ggas TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER n*gga GANG!
then start a block war.. ride on them UBN n*ggas if they feel that way about it i bet you wont do it

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 4:25 am

JackFro$t wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Only young a$$ kids follow trends n sh*t.. Wannabe Bloods can be found all over the US, but as a whole I can tell you from experience Folks run the SouthEast region. Not saying Bloods ain't deep, but overall it's mostly GD'z..
yeah but how many of them g's active?

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 6:33 am

Jersey demon wrote:
YEAH I HAVE THE SAME ENERGY. I KEEP IT REAL AND THATS WHY n*ggas DONT f*ck WITH ME IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I TEND TO KEEP IT TOO REAL. THE n*ggas I USE TO f*ck WITH THAT CLAIMED UBN DONT EVEN f*ck WITH ME NO MORE CAUSE I BE CLOWNING THEY d*ck RIDIN ASSES :lol: THESE UBN n*ggas JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. JUST BECAUSE YOU GO HARD DONT MEAN YOU A "REAL GANG MEMBER." WHAT YOU n*ggas ARE TELLING ME IS THAT I CAN FALSE FLAG ANY GANG AS LONG AS I'M A "SHOOTER" IN THE STREETS :ohhh:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 6:36 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
YEAH I HAVE THE SAME ENERGY. I KEEP IT REAL AND THATS WHY n*ggas DONT f*ck WITH ME IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I TEND TO KEEP IT TOO REAL. THE n*ggas I USE TO f*ck WITH THAT CLAIMED UBN DONT EVEN f*ck WITH ME NO MORE CAUSE I BE CLOWNING THEY d*ck RIDIN ASSES :lol: THESE UBN n*ggas JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. JUST BECAUSE YOU GO HARD DONT MEAN YOU A "REAL GANG MEMBER." WHAT YOU n*ggas ARE TELLING ME IS THAT I CAN FALSE FLAG ANY GANG AS LONG AS I'M A "SHOOTER" IN THE STREETS :ohhh:
keep on telling them feel good tales :lol:

next min you gonna say you was taking n*ggas flags too right my brother :lmao:

FatBoyG
prospect

Post by FatBoyG » February 18th, 2017, 6:37 am

where im at

bloodz be in the kitchen
whippin bricks...
of sammiches
4 me n mah hunniez
im hongree
let me find out...
one of u N*ggaz got a b*tch who don't cook right
ill slap the crab legs oucha a$$ boy

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 6:38 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
then start a block war.. ride on them UBN n*ggas if they feel that way about it i bet you wont do it
I DONT GANG BANG SO WHY WOULD I START A BLOCK WAR? I'M JUST A REAL n*gga FROM THE STREETS WHO BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF sh*t. I DONT NEED A GANG, ALL I NEED IS MY GLOCK 30 AND A GOOD LEGAL HUSTLE THAT I ALREADY ESTABLISHED ON MY OWN! :tiphat:

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 6:42 am

Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

I SEE YOU AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL STREET n*ggas BEFORE. I DONT TAKE n*ggas FLAGS BECAUSE I DONT GANG BANG BUT AT THE SAME TIME I KEEP IT 100 AT ALL TIMES! SO IF YO sh*t FAKE I'M A PULL YO CARD ON IT AND IF YOU FEEL SOME KIND OF WAY THEN KILL ME THEN :shrug: THAT'S WHERE MY HEART IS AT BIG DAWG I DON'T HOLD MY TONGUE FOR NOTHING! AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE UBN :shrug:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 18th, 2017, 6:42 am

:ohhh:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 6:57 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

I SEE YOU AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL STREET n*ggas BEFORE. I DONT TAKE n*ggas FLAGS BECAUSE I DONT GANG BANG BUT AT THE SAME TIME I KEEP IT 100 AT ALL TIMES! SO IF YO sh*t FAKE I'M A PULL YO CARD ON IT AND IF YOU FEEL SOME KIND OF WAY THEN KILL ME THEN :shrug: THAT'S WHERE MY HEART IS AT BIG DAWG I DON'T HOLD MY TONGUE FOR NOTHING! AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE UBN :shrug:
i understand but what im saying n*ggas been talking about these 5 riding bloods for damn near a decade now and they still here so obviously n*ggas aint having that same enegry cause if they were it shoulda been 5 riding bloods getting slumped left and right or getting ran out of town by now :2cents: :2cents:

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 18th, 2017, 7:56 pm

UBN will probably always be the deepest Bloods in the Southeast (VA to Florida) but there's hoods in the SE where there are Bloods who have no affiliation to the U, NYB, or any NY send off. It's not a monopoly...I think because the Southeast Bloods that tend to always be in the news happen to be NY-affiliated, cats think The U has more spread than they do. They got the heads but even in the jails there is a clear seperation from them and other Bloods, they don't mass-control other Bloods. And in the streets, between beefing with each other and getting spanked by certain gangs, there are areas where there is a UBN presence but they not heavy like that...

I'd say the Southeast as a whole is 70% UBN/NY Blood sets...

On SMM I'm gonna add I have never seen a thorough SMM hood in my life. Anywhere. I salute they reputation and I've known a grip of em from Upstate NY and through the SE. Really I've only known a handful of hoods that identify with Murda. That gang typically have members spread around here and there in the South like VL's and BPS and not really a "hood". I knew a handful of n*ggas repping SMM that were aiight, but I have never seen SMM tearing up the streets or the jails the way you hear about in NY or NJ. They influence is marginal...they got a strong presence in GA but I wasn't around them...