Cam's girl JuJu

BluntedUp
ooog

Re: Cam's girl JuJu

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 12:10 am

Takin All Fades wrote:...that must people be where u at...actual caribbeans classify all three those islands caribbean
Not all do lol...

sh*t is a lose term anyways. The actual caribbean community (countries that link up together out there) dont include cuba puerto rico or the dr but include some south american countries.

I rarely hear spanish heads claim they caribbean in their own words. They part of latin america. :shrug:

End of the day tho sh*t dont really matter they all from the same place. Been to jamaica and cuba so close that if u out in the water u can peep the island.

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 12:12 am

Know what replace caribbean with west indian. I barely hear n*ggas refer to themselves as caribbean :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » February 13th, 2017, 12:12 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:...that must people be where u at...actual caribbeans classify all three those islands caribbean
Not all do lol...

sh*t is a lose term anyways. The actual caribbean community (countries that link up together out there) dont include cuba puerto rico or the dr but include some south american countries.

I rarely hear spanish heads claim they caribbean in their own words. They part of latin america.
:shrug:

End of the day tho sh*t dont really matter they all from the same place. Been to jamaica and cuba so close that if u out in the water u can peep the island.

FACTS

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 13th, 2017, 12:17 am

The same can be said for n*ggahs from jamaica etc...everybody reps their country ...youll catch the actual word caribbean posted on restaurant titles but actually sitting down talking to people..i never hear n*ggahs say they caribbean..n*ggahs say they country or west indian..so it works both ways (i got fam..females from jamaica they always say jamaica...haitians same way )

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 12:21 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Not all do lol...

I rarely hear spanish heads claim they caribbean in their own words. They part of latin america. :shrug:

...u right but some do claim they are caribbean...maybe the ones u heard say latin american is to make a point and the rest didnt know the difference im assumin u heard americanized ones sayin this sh*t

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 12:23 am

...thats cuz west indian is a culture and ethnicity...their culture is latino jus like their ethnicity

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 7:53 am

BluntedUp wrote:Know what replace caribbean with west indian. I barely hear n*ggas refer to themselves as caribbean :lol:
Now THAT I can agree with from what I witness growing up in NY. Black carribean use West Indian A LOT, "Latino" carribeans don't. They just rep they island.

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 7:54 am

But they all rep carribean from my experience, if it's brought up.

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » February 13th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Christopher Columbus realized he wasn't in India a week after landing in Jamaica but it's still called the West Indies.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Well, a certain group of people in america love to claim Indian for some reason any chance they get.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 13th, 2017, 6:24 pm

^^^ Dominicans of course , I know u ain't going at blacks is u ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :cmon:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Pistolero negro wrote:^^^ Dominicans of course , I know u ain't going at blacks is u ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :cmon:
:phew: what n*gga? U thought I quit roasting?

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:34 pm

And most Dominicans are?

But on some legit sh*t, most Latinos actually have "indian" in they blood (arawak, aztec, Maya, Olmec, taino, Carib, etc). Most African Americans claiming it don't. Though some do. A very select few. Vast majority frontin tho. Like chilli nem claiming Olmec :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 6:46 pm

White people do it more than blacks. Its an american thing of claiming sh*t u not apart of with insecurity sprinkled in. We the only country where a majority of us will say we something other than american yet never been to the damn place. :lol:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:50 pm

There's a few deep very dark reasons for why a lot of whites in america actually can legit claim "indian"

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Deezus wrote:There's a few deep very dark reasons for why a lot of whites in america actually can legit claim "indian"
What they f*cked all the indians white or somethin? :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 7:01 pm

:lmao:

It was black and white indians who had the right to claim that sh*t. But if u live outside a reservation, dont look native, dont live a native lifestyle, and dont know a single full blooded native in your fam are u really native?

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 7:10 pm

When blacks claim native its like :webyup: :yeahaight:

when whites do it its like damn the n*ggas cant even have they own race :ohlawd: n*ggas took everything lol.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 13th, 2017, 7:12 pm

BluntedUp wrote:When blacks claim native its like :webyup: :yeahaight:

when whites do it its like damn the n*ggas cant even have they own race :ohlawd: n*ggas took everything lol.
:2cents: :2cents: it's all Gucci, they gonna all need us in the end, especially other minorities before we need them :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 7:20 pm

"Give the lil n*ggas they race back"
"Man i can buy a hundred of them races"