Re: Cam's girl JuJu

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 14th, 2017, 1:10 am

This tread went from ju ju fine a$$ into dna :word: :migowhat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 14th, 2017, 1:20 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:This tread went from ju ju fine a$$ into dna :word: :migowhat:

I know right ..me knowing how n*ggahs do on here i shouldof just left the cuban part out ..on a side note shorty is aight im not apart of the hype for her (still would like drea over her)but to each their own

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » February 14th, 2017, 1:23 am

that's every thread here. Don't matter what it's about, it's gonna turn into a race thread.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 2:07 am

My kids too young to give a f*ck. My wife get roasted and roasts right back. :shrug2:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 2:11 am

murksiderock wrote:
Deezus wrote:Correct, I did not grow up around a lot of people who identify as white. Even tho a lot of the Ricans I grew up around (including me) are obviously majority Caucasian DNA.

Still doesn't take away the fact of what I said. Even tho it was a joke, there is truth in jest. Nothin personal tho. It ain't a big deal to me.
There is truth that a lot of blacks say they have Indian in them, but the larger truth is that that's been fed down through generations. You gotta remember, Africans were brought to this land primarily against their will, forced into generational enslavement, forced in some conditions to live amongst Natives, raped and taken advantage of by the majority, and in other situations Natives in certain areas took care of escaped slaves (and some Natives enslaved them). But the point is that through all of that, there was no official record of black history kept, other than slave sales/roles. They didn't keep or maintain the logs of who came from Mauritiana, of who came from Ghana, of who came from Niger, etc. All Africans were the same to the majority and they treated them as such...

So Africans and new Americans of African descent created their own history, and part of it was forced on them because there were instances of Natives and Africans enslaved together. Blacks claiming Indian ancestry, the honest truth is most blacks don't know because our ancestral lineage was deemed not important enough to record and/or keep, and we were forced to believe certain things about ourselves. This sh*t is systematic oppression at the highest level and the matters of today (like blacks false claiming Native lineage) is not something that was created today, a decade ago or even 80 years ago. This sh*t has been happening to blacks since that first brother was brought here in the early 1600s...

You're 34-ish with supposedly mixed black children. I sincerely hope you're more sensitive and profound of thought with your children on matters of identity and culture than you come across on this site....

And what the hell you think white people do? Lol unlike you and most the dudes on here, the immediate neighborhoods I grew up in was around 50% white, I went to school with white people, all that. All them muhfuckas are mixed with everything if you listen to them, and they'll lie knowing they lie, so what's their excuse? You remember white dude on here lying about being black, that sh*t is not uncommon...
I believe u about white folks cause I gotta take your word for it since u grew up around them. I didn't. I can't speak on what I don't know.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 14th, 2017, 3:31 am

She ain't even like that...

sh*t I didn't mean to turn it into nothing extra, I just had to defend an incorrect assumption that black people the main people who bite. Everybody know white people bite any and every thing, including false claiming Native blood...

Anyway nobody on here can say I'm a race baiter, it's rare I even speak on race. Muhfuckas felt it necessary to point out homegirl's supposed ethnicity as if it matters, if she attractive, she attractive. I personally don't think she all that, but hey, whatever works!

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 5:12 am

I think she sexy

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » February 14th, 2017, 5:37 am

......sh*t is corny tho. mfs be havin all these diff flags on they twitter user jus cuz they great great gpops was rican or some

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 14th, 2017, 5:52 am

Deezus wrote:My kids too young to give a f*ck. My wife get roasted and roasts right back. :shrug2:
I'm definitely not talking about ur kids!! I never have n never will talk about nobody kids on here or in the streets whether I know the father or mother :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: !!
#2 I mean u know women mind gonna be different on that subject :wtf2: just like we saw that black women with a white boyfriend n he was dissin her when trump won presidency , that video was posted on here , I mean if u payin or F*ck*n a woman in general she's gonna ignore that issue and feel like it's petty or something that can be changed ..or say that's just him :facepalm: like kome on now , say all this racist sh*t not to ur wife, but her parents, uncles' aunties n her cousins :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » February 14th, 2017, 6:24 am

Takin All Fades wrote:......sh*t is corny tho. mfs be havin all these diff flags on they twitter user jus cuz they great great gpops was rican or some
And half of them couldnt stomach actually livin in those countries they claim lol

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 14th, 2017, 7:46 am

murksiderock wrote:
She ain't even like that...

sh*t I didn't mean to turn it into nothing extra, I just had to defend an incorrect assumption that black people the main people who bite. Everybody know white people bite any and every thing, including false claiming Native blood...

Anyway nobody on here can say I'm a race baiter, it's rare I even speak on race. Muhfuckas felt it necessary to point out homegirl's supposed ethnicity as if it matters, if she attractive, she attractive. I personally don't think she all that, but hey, whatever works!

Sexy or not she's fuckable :umhm: :yeahright: :yeahright:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 7:51 am

Pistolero negro wrote:
Deezus wrote:My kids too young to give a f*ck. My wife get roasted and roasts right back. :shrug2:
I'm definitely not talking about ur kids!! I never have n never will talk about nobody kids on here or in the streets whether I know the father or mother :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: !!
#2 I mean u know women mind gonna be different on that subject :wtf2: just like we saw that black women with a white boyfriend n he was dissin her when trump won presidency , that video was posted on here , I mean if u payin or F*ck*n a woman in general she's gonna ignore that issue and feel like it's petty or something that can be changed ..or say that's just him :facepalm: like kome on now , say all this racist sh*t not to ur wife, but her parents, uncles' aunties n her cousins :lol:
They know I ain't racist. And we all roast each other. Both our families some non miserable people with senses of humor. Dead a$$.